Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions

Go down 
+25
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Mikey Go WOOGA
tachikoma01
TheHermit
Penguin
WD40
Cyberwulf
Ceres
Miss Prince
bleachedblackcat
spoonhead75
KelinciHutan
Manny
The Unoriginal
Somath Cegem
ZoZo
Delcat
Rabid Badger
Lysander
Chaltab
Lady Anne
Anathema
Saleha
Keith Fraser
Mafiosa
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KeyserSoze

KeyserSoze

Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions   Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:44 am

Funny I could have sworn that some long haired rabbi type said that deformeties were not punishments for anyones sins (*cough* John 9:1-3 *cough*). Honestly I'm reminded of another Onion article about area man passionage defender of what he imagines the constitution to be only here it's as if they've never even read the book they are supposed to believe in.

Then again that'd explain a lot.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions   Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:03 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
I nearly cracked a tooth with rage.

My mum is from Northern Ireland (where abortion and pre-marital sex is somehow even MORE evil than in America) she never had an abortion or anything like that, and yet here I am, sitting on my ass with Epilepsy.
Don't worry, Harley, you don't count because epilepsy isn't an immediately obvious disability. Disability punishments work much better if parents can point to the kid on the street and tell their children "See, he's like that because his mommy is a whore". Your seizures are purely innocent bad luck.

The Transformers MPreg thing, on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions   Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:03 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Sarah Palin has some explaining to do.

Not as much as Bob Marshall does. If I lived in Virginia, I'd immediately volunteer to work for anyone opposing him in the next election. This guy deserves to lose, and lose big. He makes his state, his religion, his country, and his profession look bad.
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions   Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:23 pm

KeyserSoze wrote:
Funny I could have sworn that some long haired rabbi type said that deformeties were not punishments for anyones sins (*cough* John 9:1-3 *cough*).

A God-inspired hand wrote:
As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"

"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life.

Personally, I don't find this much better, but Your Mileage May Vary (TV Tropes link omitted in order to protect the innocent).
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions   Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:

Not as much as Bob Marshall does. If I lived in Virginia, I'd immediately volunteer to work for anyone opposing him in the next election. This guy deserves to lose, and lose big. He makes his state, his religion, his country, and his profession look bad.
And Chris misses the point once again. I believe Mafiosa meant she has some explaining to do since she has a disabled child.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions   Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:07 pm

theweirdkind wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:

And Chris misses the point once again. I believe Mafiosa meant she has some explaining to do since she has a disabled child.

Yes, that would be, as they say, the joke.

;A;
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions   Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:11 pm

theweirdkind wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:

In Chris's defense, I didn't get it either. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions   Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
theweirdkind wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:

In Chris's defense, I didn't get it either. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
That doesn't prove much, Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions   Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legislator: Disabled kids are God's punishment for abortions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3