Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

North Dakota bans abortions

Go down 
+4
Lady Anne
Mr.Doobie
V3N0M
ZOOLANDER
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

North Dakota bans abortions Empty
PostSubject: North Dakota bans abortions   North Dakota bans abortions EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:36 pm

The horror, the horror!

Quote :
THE state of North Dakota has approved the most restrictive abortion laws in the United States, a move that challenges federal protection of a woman's right to terminate a pregnancy.

Republican Governor Jack Dalrymple signed a bill on Tuesday that bans any abortion after a fetal heart beat can be detected, typically around six weeks after conception when many women don't realise they are pregnant.

There are no exceptions for rape, incest, the health of the mother or if she would lose the pregnancy anyway as a result of a fetal abnormality.

Dalrymple also signed two bills which ban abortion because of genetic defects or for the purpose of gender selection.

Dear women lying, baby murdering whores of ND: your uteri are now under the full control of the state and American Jesus. Don't bother crying about rape, incest and that other garbage, since even if we believed you (and we don't), you belong in the bitchen... uh, kitchen... barefoot, pregnant and with your hubby's cock in your mouth. Love, ND GOP.

Quote :
North Dakota's Republican-dominated state legislature passed a law on Friday that asks voters to amend the state constitution to define life as beginning at conception.

If ratified in a November 2014 election, the amendment would grant full legal protection to embryos and fetuses and could outlaw some forms of birth control, stem cell research and possibly IVF.

The laws will undoubtedly prompt legal challenges - but their supporters welcome any chance this gives them to overturn the US Supreme Court's landmark 1973 Roe vs Wade decision legalising abortion.

So...

No depo.
No progesterone.
No mifepristone.
No curing cancer.
No making para/quadra/hemiplegics walk again.
No repairing brain damage.
No same-sex reproduction.
No single-parent reproduction.

EVER AGAIN, unless SCOTUS overturns this blatant attack on human rights.

Quote :
Dalrymple ordered the legislature to allocate funds to fight any legal challenges and hoped to prevail with the fetal heartbeat bill.

Never mind doing anything remotely Christian like relieving poverty or raising the minimum wage, they've got to SAVE THE BABIES FOR JESUS. Ugh.

Next stop: LGBTQI rights. Women aren't real people and neither are those damned homos and trannies! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: North Dakota bans abortions   North Dakota bans abortions EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:19 am

So clopper, at which arbitrary point do you think life begins if not at conception, and how do you justify something with a beating heart as "not alive?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: North Dakota bans abortions   North Dakota bans abortions EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:52 am

If clopper and V3nom were prison mates whose farts would stink up the room first?
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: North Dakota bans abortions   North Dakota bans abortions EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:46 am

V3N0M wrote:
So clopper, at which arbitrary point do you think life begins if not at conception, and how do you justify something with a beating heart as "not alive?"

I'm aware you're a troll, but it's still a good question. I think of a foetus as a "potential person", meaning it's not a person until it's born, but while in the womb it has the potential to become a person and therefore shouldn't be treated recklessly. I'm pro-choice, but I also think abortion shouldn't be approached lightly. Kicking your girlfriend down the stairs or falcon-punching her just because you don't want to take responsibility for your own reckless sexual behaviour should be a crime worse than simple assault, since it destroys a potential person.

Mr.Doobie wrote:
If clopper and V3nom were prison mates whose farts would stink up the room first?

Nopony farts like me. Shitposter (if I have to be Clopper, he has to be Shitposter) wouldn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: North Dakota bans abortions   North Dakota bans abortions EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:14 am

This will be struck down quickly, I think.

And why do these morons keep equating contraception with abortion? Contraception prevents abortion, due to the fact that women who aren't pregnant don't get abortions.

Also, has it never occurred to these idiots that banning abortion to save the life of the mother does not, in fact, save the life of the fetus? If a pregnant woman dies, the fetus dies with her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: North Dakota bans abortions   North Dakota bans abortions EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:33 am

Lady Anne wrote:

And why do these morons keep equating contraception with abortion?

Because they're stupid and proud of it?
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: North Dakota bans abortions   North Dakota bans abortions EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:38 am

xerrohoof wrote:
Next stop: LGBTQI rights. Women aren't real people and neither are those damned homos and trannies!

You're saying this.

You.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: North Dakota bans abortions   North Dakota bans abortions EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:51 am

Taking lines from MSNBC, dumbing them down, and then repeating them on the internet does not make you intelligent. If you can manage more than insults, strawmen, and general hysterics, we'd all appreciate it.

Quote :
Dalrymple also signed two bills which ban abortion because of genetic defects or for the purpose of gender selection.

Regardless of ALL THE OTHER bullshit, I'm okay with this. If your ONLY reason is the gender of the kid, you should not be allowed to kill it.

xerrofoot wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:

And why do these morons keep equating contraception with abortion?

Because they're stupid and proud of it?

Normally I'd make some Lady Anne level crack about "HURR DURR IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE," but I'm pretty sure you're completely oblivious to how unbelievably fucking stupid you are and how PROUD you seem to be of it.

I'm not sure how you managed the feat of appearing proud of a negative character trait you possess. It's actually kind of impressive.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: North Dakota bans abortions   North Dakota bans abortions EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:56 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:
Next stop: LGBTQI rights. Women aren't real people and neither are those damned homos and trannies!

You're saying this.

You.

You do know that wasn't a literal statement, right? For fuck's sake, Cyberwulf, just because I throw 'faggot' around from time to time does not actually make me anti-gay. There's homosexuality and then there's faggotry. If you can't tell the difference, there's no helping you. Stupid bitch.

Mikey wrote:
blah blah blah

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: North Dakota bans abortions   North Dakota bans abortions EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:06 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:

You're saying this.

You.

You do know that wasn't a literal statement, right?

Yes, Clopper, I know you were being sarcastic and what you're really saying is that women/homosexuals/trans folk ARE real people. Which seems very strange for someone who throws around "faggot" and makes rape jokes.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: North Dakota bans abortions   North Dakota bans abortions EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:10 am

Cyberwulf wrote:

Yes, Clopper, I know you were being sarcastic and what you're really saying is that women/homosexuals/trans folk ARE real people. Which seems very strange for someone who throws around "faggot" and makes rape jokes.

I'm a very strange person in general. How the screaming blue pegasus fuck have you not worked that out yet?
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: North Dakota bans abortions   North Dakota bans abortions EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Schrodinger’s Douchebag: One who makes douchebag statements, particularly sexist, racist or otherwise bigoted ones, then decides whether they were “just joking” or dead serious based on whether other people in the group approve or not.

Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: North Dakota bans abortions   North Dakota bans abortions EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:10 pm

Disco Stu wrote:
Schrodinger’s Douchebag: One who makes douchebag statements, particularly sexist, racist or otherwise bigoted ones, then decides whether they were “just joking” or dead serious based on whether other people in the group approve or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Dakota bans abortions   North Dakota bans abortions Empty

Back to top Go down

North Dakota bans abortions
Page 1 of 1