Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!)

Go down 
+2
EileenK98
Chaltab
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!) Empty
PostSubject: Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!)   Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:57 pm

It seems like an age-old tradition at this point: shows aimed at younger audiences are usually light on the romance, but are invariably latched onto by preteen girls who think that finding a man and having lots of sparkly babies is the ultimate goal of everyone on the planet. Whatever the main conflict of the story, it's replaced by lame, badly written romance or 'humorous' family drama.

This one was found by Dr. Quinzel: From The Future by Aquaven11.

Quote :

He had searched everywhere. He had searched through the whole tower.
Twice. But he still couldn't find it. It was missing and he had to find
it. The fate of the world depended on it.
Blandly written, but a potentially interesting opening...
Quote :

He walked back into the living room to see three of his team mate
playing a racing game on the gamestation. He walked and tapped Speedy
on the shoulder."Whats up Fishy?" The archer asked the Atlantian. Aqualad glared at Speedy, but then continued on with his question."Have you seen my comb?" He asked.
-__- Never mind.
Quote :

"Why did you use mine when you have like... ten!?" The Atlantian asked, slightly angry."Cuz
I felt like it....duh" Speedy told him, then turned back to his game,
only to see that the twins had beat him. He turned to glare at Aqualad,
but Aqualad was already glaring at him, again.
Pointless glaring and middle-school level snipes... this must be the emotionally stunted branch of the Teen Titans!
Quote :

"I hate you" Aqualad told him, then turned and walked out the door."No you dont!" Speedy shouted after him."Im not gay!!!" Aqualad Yelled back to Speedy.
"That was a total non-sequitur!"
"You're wrong, I'd never rape a puppy!"
"What are you talking about?"
"Stop saying such horrible things about me!"
Quote :
Speedy smiled and turned back around. ready to play the twins again.
Dude, that's so wrong, Mas and Menos are like twelve years old! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Oh, you mean Gamestation? Never mind then.

Anyway, the rest of the chapter has Aqualad going to Bumblebee and getting a comb from her, then feeding his fish. Then they get a call that Doctor Light is robbing a bank. So yeah, this entire chapter is pretty much entirely pointless.
On to chapter two:

Quote :
Over in the West tower, Things were different.
An actual fight with a supervillain? Quick, change scenes!
Quote :
Starfire, trying to cook something for her boyfriend, Robin. Robin, the Titans 'Fearless' leader was hiding from Starfire, afraid to eat whatever it was she was cooking.'Food is not supposed to be that color!' He thought in his head, hoping that Starfire wouldn't look under the couch.
So what, is Robin a cat now?So a portal opens, a hand comes out and grabs Raven, then pulls her in. Somehow this writer can't even make this interesting.
Quote :
"Raven!" Starfire shouted after her friend. But it was too
late, the portal was gone. "Dude!-" "Where did she go?!" Beast Boy
started, only to be interupted by Cyborg.
Interrupted by Cyborg, who loudly exclaimed nothing. Also, the fact that there is a close-quote between Dude and Where makes it look like Starfire was the one who shouted dude. This amuses me more than anything else in this bore.

Anyway, back in Steel City!
Quote :
On the other side of the country, the Titans East were coming home from
fighting Dr. Light. They beat him, but he got away, so they've had
better fights.
Wow, that sure was exciting, a whole line dedicated to the battle!So they start watching TV because apparently a Z-List villain made them too tired to do anything else. Then, Raven falls out of the same portal from earlier, followed by the Mary Sue. Wow, it took two chapters to introduce her, that may be a new record for a Suethor. (It could be because the Mary Sue is actually ripped off from a someone else's DeviantART.)
Quote :

"Oh Sorry, let me indroduce myself, My name is Corvica." The girl said.
She
had Pretty much normal color skin, like Robin..
"Do you feel that we were just slighted by the author?" Bumblebee asked, glancing over at the Hispanic twins.

"Si," answered Mas. "Solamente blancos son normal. Todos lo saben."
Quote :
..but with a Small blue
Shakra thing on her forehead, like Ravens. Her hair was Black and was
about the same length at Starfire's. She wore black leggings that go
down to right above her knees, and a Dark Blue dress thingy that goes
down to her thighs, she Had on Gloves that matched her dress, and went
up to a little above her elbows. the gloves also had Black on the ends
of them. She had on a light blue belt, and her eyes were a very dark
violet color. (just go look at the picture people...)
Good grief you aren't even trying.
Quote :

"Ok why are you here?" Speedy asked her."Well I'm from the future, I'm here to get rid of a guy now, so that he doen't kill my dad in 20 years." She said with a frown."Oh, well who is your father?" Bumble Bee asked her.
Huh, she accepted that awful fast. (Also I love how Raven seems to have just been completely forgotten even though the Sue when through the trouble of going to get her.)

Anywho, that's all I can take. This story is bad, but it's bad in the worst way - not funny or interesting, just utterly boring.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!)   Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:17 am

She can't even be bothered to invent her own Sue--she borrows her from someone else. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!)   Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:45 am

A whole new level of lack of creativity.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Quinzel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dr. Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!)   Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:07 am

Wait until you hit some of the next chapters. Half way through she's all 'I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE'. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And the amazing artwork that started it all.
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!)   Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:44 am

Dr. Quinzel wrote:

WHAT

SHE HAS NO FEET

AM I THE ONLY SEEING THIS

That aside, not to knock what's surely a fine example of pixel art (or is it?), but one wonders if that's really such a speshul and unique design that she simply had to graft it into her story. Also, this section:
Quote :
"That was a total non-sequitur!"
"You're wrong, I'd never rape a puppy!"
"What are you talking about?"
"Stop saying such horrible things about me!"
had me cracking up completely. (I have a low humour threshold, sh'up.) Props.

Last edited by Adagio on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!)   Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Actually, on top of the horror of a face that thing has, it's not even original art, but one of those sprite-based 'princess' dress-up dolls you see in the avatars of talentless hacks.

Basically, this fic has even less originality than the average issue of Sonichu.
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

PostSubject: Re: Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!)   Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Oh, wow. And I thought it was impossible for me to be even more underwhelmed by the Sue. Guess not.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!)   Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Adagio wrote:
Dr. Quinzel wrote:

WHAT

SHE HAS NO FEET

AM I THE ONLY SEEING THIS

No. My first thought was how she went about fighting crime when she's obviously suffered a tragic accident and now has to live her life as a double-amputee with no lower legs.

Then I realized the artist can't draw worth spit. And then someone said she didn't even draw it; it's just one of those sprite 'dress up' princesses' you can download. Which just adds a whole new level of fail to the entire proceedings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!)   Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Superhero cartoons - Now with 98% less heroism! (Teen Titans Go!)
Page 1 of 1