Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!

Go down 
+28
Root Admin
theromangeneral
TheHermit
Maximilia
Manny
Mr.Doobie
Sloth
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Fitchsticks
Reidmar
Hot Cancer
Lady Anne
Spotts1701
Mafiosa
saeku
Psy-4
Zeiss Manifold
Delcat
Sheba
Malganis
Lapin
InkWeaver
Theaphelia
VileCorp
gaijinguy
Cyberwulf
Keith Fraser
ZoZo
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:46 am

Sheba wrote:
Really? Huh. I honestly thought they were just a horrible human being.

And when did I agree with her, Jesus Christ let me fix that right away!

And I can't help that as I read her posts they always sound nasally-whiny in my head, and there's a subtle slapping sound of greased flab smacking together. It's not a conscious thing, and honestly I really wish I could turn it off; it's horribly annoying.

You could use the ignore function, couldn't you, you fucking idiot?

But no, then you wouldn't be able to type your mini-rants about how she's a fat, shrill feminazi to feel better about your own miserable existence. Whatever makes you happy, I suppose. Just don't pretend it's some sort of involuntary reaction you can't control when there's an ignore function on the board. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:16 am

Hot Cancer wrote:

But no, then you wouldn't be able to type your mini-rants about how she's a fat, shrill feminazi to feel better about your own miserable existence. Whatever makes you happy, I suppose. Just don't pretend it's some sort of involuntary reaction you can't control when there's an ignore function on the board. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Or she could debate Cyber's opinion, point by point, which is what even the posters who generally neither like nor agree with Cyber do, rather than resorting to the cowardly and stupid tactic of grade-school insults. But then, that would require both the balls to defend one's positions and the brains to articulate it.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:33 am

Malganis wrote:
Hot Cancer wrote:

Or she could debate Cyber's opinion, point by point, which is what even the posters who generally neither like nor agree with Cyber do, rather than resorting to the cowardly and stupid tactic of grade-school insults. But then, that would require both the balls to defend one's positions and the brains to articulate it.

D'you know? Her graphic descriptions of fat suggest a bit of self-loathing and projection going on...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:05 am

Sheba wrote:
VileCorp wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] at Cyberwulf. Does anyone know a more bitter bitch?

Nope.
Hey Sheba? If you're so against rape, you probably shouldn't agree with someone who thinks I'm a "bitter bitch" because he:
VileCorp wrote:
Can't help, but think that Cyberwulf is so fugly cow, that even the lowliest creeps can't get excited enough about her to rape her.
You know, sort of like he's saying rape is a compliment or something because only pretty girls get raped.

Probably shouldn't cast outrage that a prosecutor and a judge decided that a woman who admitted to fantasising about group sex once couldn't possibly have been gangraped as:
Quote :
It's like you can hear her rolls flapping as she hyperventilates, plegm sliming the screen as she wheezes in self-righteous triumph.

You should also avoid saying things like this:
Quote :
But yeah, this is horrible, of course. Note, before it gets retarded in here: ALL RAPE IS TERRIBLE; NO ONE EVER DESERVES IT, OR IS 'ASKING FOR IT', AND ANYONE WHO EVER TOOK ANYTHING I SAID TO MEAN SUCH IS TOO STUPID TO LIVE. All tragedies are just that, tragedies, but some can sometimes be prevented. You just don't go meet some guy you don't know at his house, period, whether you're male or female. Meet up in a public place with a few trusted friends along, perhaps, or at a hotel where you book the room, arrive first and have someone on speed-dial should things go wrong. But not in his own house, and definitely not when you've never met him before.
- saying, essentially, "Well it's a terrible thing, but the silly bitch did kind of bring it on herself."

But let's break down your advice anyway:
Quote :
Meet up in a public place with a few trusted friends along, perhaps
After a few minutes in the company of you and your friends, the rapist's neon sign will begin to flash uncontrollably. How he behaves in front of witnesses is certainly indicative of how he will behave when you are alone. Not to worry, there is a quantifiable length of time/number of meetings in public, after which you can safely be alone with him.

Quote :
or at a hotel where you book the room, arrive first and have someone on speed-dial should things go wrong.
You will surely be able to reach your phone if things "go wrong". There is no way he will be able to intimidate you into not calling your "safety". You will, of course, know very early on if things are about to "go wrong" from the scary horror film music that will start up ominously as soon as he walks in the door, announcing his rapist intentions.

Quote :
But not in his own house, and definitely not when you've never met him before.
You're quite safe in your own home, and people you've known for a long time, or who you know fairly well, will never rape you.

Bottom line, Sheba, and for your own sake you'd better wise up quickly - the only thing that can prevent a rape is the absence of a rapist. The place doesn't rape you. The time of day doesn't rape you. How you're dressed, how much you had to drink, how you behave doesn't rape you. A rapist rapes you. You are raped because someone decided to rape you.

Spotts1701 wrote:
Psy-4 wrote:
'Innocent until proven guilty' doesn't always work out the way you want it to.

I think that this was more a matter of the prosecution completely screwing up the case than it was of the defendants being not guilty of the crime they were charged with. From the record available, it looks like they didn't even try to argue it.
Exactly. But then Psy-4 always was a little bit slow.

Hot Cancer wrote:
D'you know? Her graphic descriptions of fat suggest a bit of self-loathing and projection going on...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HEY MIKEY ANOTHER MEMBER FOR YOUR CHUBBY-CHASERS CLUB
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:10 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Bottom line, Sheba, and for your own sake you'd better wise up quickly - the only thing that can prevent a rape is the absence of a rapist. The place doesn't rape you. The time of day doesn't rape you. How you're dressed, how much you had to drink, how you behave doesn't rape you. A rapist rapes you. You are raped because someone decided to rape you.
I have nothing to add to this, I am simply quoting it because you have put it so perfectly, CW.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:10 am

Uh... so she WANTED to be raped? :hell:
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:11 am

ZoZo wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
I have nothing to add to this, I am simply quoting it because you have put it so perfectly, CW.
(Nods) This is prety much the gist of the entire thing.
Back to top Go down
Psy-4

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:23 am

Spotts1701 wrote:
I think that this was more a matter of the prosecution completely screwing up the case than it was of the defendants being not guilty of the crime they were charged with. From the record available, it looks like they didn't even try to argue it.
Actually, I was referring to the default stance a court of law has to take in any given case, to insure that the innocents aren't found guilty, not saying that the perpetrators were innocent.

Unfortunately it also allows bad guys to get away, if there isn't enough decisive evidence or, like you said, prosecution has done fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:00 pm

I agree with Cyberwulf that you can't ever plan to not get raped, but I can understand where Sheba is coming from. Agreeing to meet a total stranger from the interwebs at his house is a daft for a number of reasons including potential axe murder, though obviously she wouldn't have been expecting rape and wasn't asking for it or whatevs.

Also I hate how basically all of the judges in Britain are a bunch of upper class old white guys who have fucked up ideas about consent. At the moment a bunch of gay guys can't have an orgy involving BDSM because for some reason they can't consent to that even though they have... whereas a women posting something online? Yeah, right, that's like, blanket consent. Ugh. UGH.
Back to top Go down
VileCorp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VileCorp

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Opportunity makes a rapist. Why is it so hard for women to get that?
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Reidmar wrote:
Uh... so she WANTED to be raped? :hell:

Dude, I know you're a newbie here, so I'll give you some friendly advice: Don't go down that road. Seriously, do not go down that bullshit road. You'll only get people hatin' on you and you will never live it down.

Fitchsticks wrote:
I agree with Cyberwulf that you can't ever plan to not get raped, but I
can understand where Sheba is coming from. Agreeing to meet a total
stranger from the interwebs at his house is a daft for a number of
reasons including potential axe murder, though obviously she wouldn't
have been expecting rape and wasn't asking for it or whatevs.

Yeah. It's just that Sheba shot herself in the foot so many times that she blew the damn thing right off with her fat-hating, DUUUR MUST DISAGREE WITH CYBERWULF comment.

Quote :
Also
I hate how basically all of the judges in Britain are a bunch of upper
class old white guys who have fucked up ideas about consent. At the
moment a bunch of gay guys can't have an orgy involving BDSM because
for some reason they can't consent to that even though they have...
whereas a women posting something online? Yeah, right, that's like, blanket consent. Ugh. UGH.

This. Though I'd put it more as a miscarriage of justice and an utter, appalling failure to do one's job than just that they're upper-class. Being upper-class doesn't mean that these guys are automatically lacking in such things as a brain, compassion, and a sense of duty.

I have to wonder how something like this would play out in America. I'd hate to have any of my internet postings ever used against me as 'proof' that I was 'asking for' something like rape.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:18 pm

If you said no, it's rape. Full stop. Even if you start saying 'no' halfway through, it's STILL RAPE. When are men going to GET that?

"Oooh, but she occasionally discussed raunchy material on the internet, leading the guy to think she was fine with it so he called a bunch of his friends and was so shocked when she changed her mind about actual group sex that he didn't hear her screaming for them to stop. Easy mistake to make."

Contemplating sex with Shadow the Hedgehog does not mean I want him to jump out of an alley and fuck me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 pm

Quote :
Contemplating sex with Shadow the Hedgehog does not mean I want him to jump out of an alley and fuck me.

How can I unread this.
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Harley wrote:

How can I unread this.

Holy shit. New sig.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:23 pm

Sheba wrote:
Delcat wrote:
Sheba wrote:
VileCorp wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] at Cyberwulf. Does anyone know a more bitter bitch?

Nope. It's like you can hear her rolls flapping as she hyperventilates, plegm sliming the screen as she wheezes in self-righteous triumph. Sausage fingers feverishly diddling herself
You know VileCorp is a troll, right? What's your excuse? Whatever you believe about Cyberwulf, you yourself just said that she's in the right here. Calling her fat is pretty much the ultimate NO U gradeschool move here, GG.

...just...that could've been me. I don't even know what to say.

Really? Huh. I honestly thought they were just a horrible human being.

And when did I agree with her, Jesus Christ let me fix that right away!

And I can't help that as I read her posts they always sound nasally-whiny in my head, and there's a subtle slapping sound of greased flab smacking together. It's not a conscious thing, and honestly I really wish I could turn it off; it's horribly annoying.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I give this thread 24 hours before this thread becomes little more than...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If it goes longer than that congratulations, you've all exceeded my expectations.
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:23 pm

Ten e-bucks says it lasts no more than twelve.
Back to top Go down
VileCorp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VileCorp

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
When are men going to GET that?

Probably not any time soon. Like I said, an opportunity makes a rapist. At least for prettier than average girls. I don't think anyone would risk fines/jail for raping some mediocre wallflower. But if an alpha female happens to fall into your lap, I'd say most inferior men will take the chance to fuck her, despite the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Vilecorp please jump under the closest truck, thank you.

PS Opportunity does not "make" a rapist. If someone's first instinct is to rape as soon as s/he sees a chance to do so, that's where the problem is.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:46 pm

God damn it Viley, you were SO much funnier when you just acted like some Finnish weirdo who liked to draw pictures of grotesquely muscular women.

This misogyny shtick you're trying to pull just doesn't suit, deary.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Okay. First, what Hot Cancer said. Second:

VileCorp wrote:
Probably not any time soon. Like I said, an opportunity makes a rapist.

Partially, though there has to be the inclination to rape first. A guy who wants to rape will take advantage of an opportunity to do so (INCLUDING the opportunities provided by a culture that winks at rape), or will engineer circumstances to make it more likely that he can commit rape (such as poisoning a girl's - or guy's, since rape doesn't just happen to women drink), but there has to be the inclination to rape, the desire to do so.

Quote :
At least for prettier than average girls. I don't think anyone would risk fines/jail for raping some mediocre wallflower.

Uh-huh. So, what about the millions upon millions of elderly, crippled, or 'plain' women who have been raped, either in wartime or just because some sadist or group of sadists wanted to rape someone?

Quote :
But if an alpha female happens to fall into your lap, I'd say most inferior men will take the chance to fuck her, despite the consequences.

Rolling Eyes Oh, please, don't spew that Roissy crap.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

Quote :
After a few minutes in the company of you and your friends, the rapist's neon sign will begin to flash uncontrollably. How he behaves in front of witnesses is certainly indicative of how he will behave when you are alone. Not to worry, there is a quantifiable length of time/number of meetings in public, after which you can safely be alone with him.

Way to fucky miss the point. Safety in numbers, are you familiar with this? In other words, if you don't trust someone, don't be alone with them. Or carry a knife.

Quote :
or at a hotel where you book the room, arrive first and have someone on speed-dial should things go wrong.
Quote :
You will surely be able to reach your phone if things "go wrong". There is no way he will be able to intimidate you into not calling your "safety". You will, of course, know very early on if things are about to "go wrong" from the scary horror film music that will start up ominously as soon as he walks in the door, announcing his rapist intentions.

If have it near enough at hand, and durr, most people can tell when he pulls a weapon or tries to tackle you do the ground that, hey, something is not right here. And then there's you, who can't buy an ice cream from a vendor without bugging your eyes and screaming molestation at least three times.

Quote :
You're quite safe in your own home, and people you've known for a long time, or who you know fairly well, will never rape you.[/quote] Probably not. If you don't trust someone, kick them out, or get the police to do it for you.

Quote :

You're right, clearly this means we should never trust male ever again. You're right, I am so sorry. I could have been living with rapists and blindly trusting them for years. I should call the police on them for potentially be a rapist and having a penis.

Sorry for stepping on your weight issues, Malganis or whoever that was, but you really shouldn't leave them lying around. Someone could get hurt.

Last edited by Sheba on Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Quote :
Way to fucky miss the point. Safety in numbers, are you familiar with this?

Why would you bring your friends for a sex meet up?
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Quote :

I would start by not meeting a stranger from the internet for sex in the firstplace.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Sheba wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:
Quote :

I would start by not meeting a stranger from the internet for sex in the firstplace.

Fortunately, other people are not you?
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Sheba wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

Quote :

Way to fucky miss the point. Safety in numbers, are you familiar with this? In other words, if you don't trust someone, don't be alone with them. Or carry a knife.

Quote :
Quote :

If have it near enough at hand, and durr, most people can tell when he pulls a weapon or tries to tackle you do the ground that, hey, something is not right here. And then there's you, who can't buy an ice cream from a vendor without bugging your eyes and screaming molestation at least three times.

Quote :
Quote :
You're quite safe in your own home, and people you've known for a long time, or who you know fairly well, will never rape you.
Probably not. If you don't trust someone, kick them out, or get the police to do it for you.

Quote :

You're right, clearly this means we should never trust male ever again. You're right, I am so sorry. I could have been living with rapists and blindly trusting them for years. I should call the police on them for potentially be a rapist and having a penis.

Sorry for stepping on your weight issues, Malganis or whoever that was, but you really shouldn't leave them lying around. Someone could get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next