Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!

Go down 
+28
Root Admin
theromangeneral
TheHermit
Maximilia
Manny
Mr.Doobie
Sloth
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Fitchsticks
Reidmar
Hot Cancer
Lady Anne
Spotts1701
Mafiosa
saeku
Psy-4
Zeiss Manifold
Delcat
Sheba
Malganis
Lapin
InkWeaver
Theaphelia
VileCorp
gaijinguy
Cyberwulf
Keith Fraser
ZoZo
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! Empty
PostSubject: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:22 pm

This story gives me a hideous sensation somewhere between sickness and anger.

Quote :
Five men have been cleared of raping a woman after it emerged she had spoken online about group sex fantasies.

The 24-year-old from Liverpool claimed she was raped after visiting one of the men at his home in Bolton, after making contact on the internet.

Quote :

The woman said she had agreed to visit Mr Owolabi after meeting him on MSN.

She alleged she wanted to just have sex with him, but was then raped by the others.
Yep, that's right. If you mention you've entertained a fantasy about group sex, it's perfectly OK to grab some friends and gang-rape her.

Quote :
Prosecutor Michael Leeming told a jury the case involved allegations of rape and conspiracy to rape at a house in Great Lever, Bolton, on 19 June.

'Wholly different light'

But he formally offered no evidence after reading excerpts of MSN chatlogs of her conversations before the alleged offence.

He said: "It is right to say that there is material in the chatlogs from the complainant, who is prepared to entertain ideas of group sex with strangers, where to use her words 'her morals go out of the window'.
That's the prosecutor speaking. Apparently "entertaining ideas" means she TOTALLY WANTS IT.

Quote :
Judge Brown told the jury: "This case depended on the complainant's credibility.

"Not to put too fine a point on it, her credibility was shot to pieces."
That's right. Discussing fantasy online shoots your credibility to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Lots of women fantasize about having sex with Robert Pattinson. Does that mean that it's OK for Pattinson to rape one of them if she says no that particular evening?
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:29 pm

If she's mentioned it online and he did it in the UK, it would appear that, yes. That's perfectly OK.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:30 pm

Fucking typical. She fantasized about group sex on her terms in a safe scenario, and then agreed to meet one guy at his place, so clearly she couldn't POSSIBLY have been raped. The prosecutor should be fired and disbarred. Come on, Sheba! Tell me how this woman was responsible for her own rape! Come on, gaijinguy and Psy-4! Tell me there's no rape culture now! Reidman you fucking newb, tell me what it is that feminists want "too much"!
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Anyone else think "Men Cleared as Rape Woman's Group Sex Fantasy Revealed" sounds more like a Sun deadline?

EDIT: to avoid dividing fronts.

Last edited by gaijinguy on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VileCorp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VileCorp

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Score one for men.

And [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] at Cyberwulf. Does anyone know a more bitter bitch?
Back to top Go down
Theaphelia
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Theaphelia

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:13 pm

More like Preston Clown Court. That's bullshit.

Quote :
This material does paint a wholly different light as far as this case is concerned.

Oh dear, women having sexual fantasies about things other than consentual heterosexual sex in the missionary position for the purposes of procreation? Any woman of good morals wouldn't have such dirty icky thoughts; she deserved it. Really wimminz should know better than to talk like that in front of fine gentlemen such as these anyway.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:58 pm

Ohhh, my god. There are no words. I don't even know what to contribute except how fucking disgusted I am at this.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:05 pm

I need to go somewhere else and scream really, really loud right now.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:14 pm

Wow, just... wow.

Okay, so I've had fantasies that could border on rape fantasies, or at least ones of somewhat dubious consent. Does that mean that it's perfectly justifiable for someone to say that I was 'asking for it' if I'm ever raped, or that I must have enjoyed the experience because of my fantasies?

Quote :
Prosecutor Michael Leeming told a jury the case involved allegations
of rape and conspiracy to rape at a house in Great Lever, Bolton, on 19
June.
But he formally offered no evidence after reading excerpts of MSN chatlogs of her conversations before the alleged offence.
He
said: "It is right to say that there is material in the chatlogs from
the complainant, who is prepared to entertain ideas of group sex with
strangers, where to use her words 'her morals go out of the window'.
"This material does paint a wholly different light as far as this case is concerned.
"We take the view that it would not be appropriate to offer any evidence."
Wow, talk about dereliction of duty. This fucker ought to be strung up by his balls... oh, wait, he hasn't got any.
Oh, and I'd also bet good money that the group of gang-rapists are gonna strike again. They've walked away scot-free once; who's to say they won't walk away again after another rape session?
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:26 pm

VileCorp wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] at Cyberwulf. Does anyone know a more bitter bitch?

Nope. It's like you can hear her rolls flapping as she hyperventilates, plegm sliming the screen as she wheezes in self-righteous triumph. Sausage fingers feverishly diddling herself.

But yeah, this is horrible, of course. Note, before it gets retarded in here: ALL RAPE IS TERRIBLE; NO ONE EVER DESERVES IT, OR IS 'ASKING FOR IT', AND ANYONE WHO EVER TOOK ANYTHING I SAID TO MEAN SUCH IS TOO STUPID TO LIVE. All tragedies are just that, tragedies, but some can sometimes be prevented. You just don't go meet some guy you don't know at his house, period, whether you're male or female. Meet up in a public place with a few trusted friends along, perhaps, or at a hotel where you book the room, arrive first and have someone on speed-dial should things go wrong. But not in his own house, and definitely not when you've never met him before.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Sheba wrote:
VileCorp wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] at Cyberwulf. Does anyone know a more bitter bitch?

Nope. It's like you can hear her rolls flapping as she hyperventilates, plegm sliming the screen as she wheezes in self-righteous triumph. Sausage fingers feverishly diddling herself.

Yeah, fuck your fat hatred, too. Rolling Eyes You sure you aren't schlicking yourself at the thought of how OHSOCLEVER those sentences are?
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Malganis wrote:
Sheba wrote:
VileCorp wrote:

Yeah, fuck your fat hatred, too. Rolling Eyes You sure you aren't schlicking yourself at the thought of how OHSOCLEVER those sentences are?

Not really. *checks* Nope, definitely not; further questions?
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Sheba wrote:
VileCorp wrote:

Nope. It's like you can hear her rolls flapping as she hyperventilates, plegm sliming the screen as she wheezes in self-righteous triumph. Sausage fingers feverishly diddling herself
You know VileCorp is a troll, right? What's your excuse? Whatever you believe about Cyberwulf, you yourself just said that she's in the right here. Calling her fat is pretty much the ultimate NO U gradeschool move here, GG.

...just...that could've been me. I don't even know what to say.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Delcat wrote:
Sheba wrote:
VileCorp wrote:

Nope. It's like you can hear her rolls flapping as she hyperventilates, plegm sliming the screen as she wheezes in self-righteous triumph. Sausage fingers feverishly diddling herself
You know VileCorp is a troll, right? What's your excuse? Whatever you believe about Cyberwulf, you yourself just said that she's in the right here. Calling her fat is pretty much the ultimate NO U gradeschool move here, GG.

Really? Huh. I honestly thought they were just a horrible human being.

And when did I agree with her, Jesus Christ let me fix that right away!

And I can't help that as I read her posts they always sound nasally-whiny in my head, and there's a subtle slapping sound of greased flab smacking together. It's not a conscious thing, and honestly I really wish I could turn it off; it's horribly annoying.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:24 pm

people all over the boards
join in
it's called a wank train, wank train
Back to top Go down
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:25 pm

'Innocent until proven guilty' doesn't always work out the way you want it to.
Back to top Go down
saeku
Fapmaster
Fapmaster

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:26 pm

ZoZo mentions gang-rape. Sheba brings up her hatred of Cyberwulf, because.... Cyberwulf loudly opposes gang-rape? Which is a quality to be decried? My mind boggles.

Last edited by saeku on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Sheba wrote:
Delcat wrote:
Sheba wrote:
VileCorp wrote:

Really? Huh. I honestly thought they were just a horrible human being.

And I can't help that as I read her posts they always sound nasally-whiny in my head, and there's a subtle slapping sound of greased flab smacking together. It's not a conscious thing, and honestly I really wish I could turn it off; it's horribly annoying.

You know, Cyb and I don't exactly see eye to eye all the time but, despite my lapses into being a dick for the sheer pleasure, I don't feel the need to constantly and frequently berate someone over superficial topics such as assumed masturbation habits or weight in a topic where it's completely and utterly irrelevant.

Why don't you go join Chris91 at the kiddies table until you can grow the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Sheba wrote:

HUUUR DUUUR CYBER SAID THE SKY IS BLUE, YOU GOTTA SAY IT'S LIME GREEN WITH WHIPPED-CREAM CLOUDS HUUUR GOTTA DISAGREE

Quote :

Then go the fuck away, then. And again, take your rampant, arrogant, stereotyping fatphobia, your hatred for Cyber, and your attacking her because of her body and kindly shove it where the sun doesn't shine.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Psy-4 wrote:
'Innocent until proven guilty' doesn't always work out the way you want it to.

I think that this was more a matter of the prosecution completely screwing up the case than it was of the defendants being not guilty of the crime they were charged with. From the record available, it looks like they didn't even try to argue it.

And really, there is a difference between "actual innocence" and "acquitted".
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Malganis wrote:
Sheba wrote:

HUUUR DUUUR CYBER SAID THE SKY IS BLUE, YOU GOTTA SAY IT'S LIME GREEN WITH WHIPPED-CREAM CLOUDS HUUUR GOTTA DISAGREE

Quote :

Then go the fuck away, then. And again, take your rampant, arrogant, stereotyping fatphobia, your hatred for Cyber, and your attacking her because of her body and kindly shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

I have never understood why people get onto you for being too agreeable and not being assertive enough. Maybe it's just a recent thing, but I fucking love you, Malganis. The end.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:01 pm

I agree with Cyberwulf on this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
VileCorp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VileCorp

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:19 am

Cyberwulf's bitterness is just very amusing to me. Can't help, but think that Cyberwulf is so fugly cow, that even the lowliest creeps can't get excited enough about her to rape her.

As for the young lady of the story, can't feel sorry for her. I'll save my feelings for those who don't welcome the bad things happening to them.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:46 am

saeku wrote:
ZoZo mentions gang-rape. Sheba brings up her hatred of Cyberwulf, because.... Cyberwulf loudly opposes gang-rape? Which is a quality to be decried? My mind boggles.
I think what Sheba's trying to say is that CW is worse than gangrape. Or something. Any way you slice it, it makes her a moron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! Empty

Back to top Go down

Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next