Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread

Go down 
+85
Khajidu
Disco Stu
William Shakespeare
Reidmar
lemmingwriter
Lady Anne
Sunatic
Owlish
KazTarja
Nihilist
littledorrit
Kommandar
anangrychocobo
Dee
CaptainMcNeil
Spotts1701
Goat
Sakurelf
Nonsense Words
I_Lam_Edhellen
Ratchetmon
Loaf
Vilecat
Aggie
Maximilia
Reepicheep-chan
villainy
Kirby
Dr. Quinzel
Tungsten Monk
bleachedblackcat
saeku
XLT-100852.0
Snake Bandage
Verandering
Sutremaine
SlyChild
KJM
Raine
The Unoriginal
Salamas
Just Chipper
Raven
Vanilla-villa
Bamshalam
Princess
DarthDarthington
Lapin
Miss Prince
Mafiosa
Max III
Mr.Doobie
Penguin
Azzandra
Dr. Professor Science
rae
Braigwen
SirDixonDongs
Jesus.
Fairlight
fishstickhater
Somath Cegem
grmblfjx
myeerah
Mikey Go WOOGA
Sheba
spoonhead75
theweirdkind
Mae Bedlam
Lembech
Malganis
Root Admin
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Cyberwulf
Blooferlady
merryb87
EileenK98
Lurv
Hot Cancer
InkWeaver
ZoZo
Jay/Cris
Miss Misery
Delcat
Seule
89 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:27 pm

I got my hair cut yesterday. The stylist swore up and down that my color can not be natural because she could spot at least four different shades of highlights.

It took the owner of the salon I went to to confirm that my hair color was indeed natural. How could she tell? She used a color stripper on a lock of my hair.

Needless to say, this did not make my stylist happy since it meant that no one could teach her how to make her hair look like mine. I felt smug like the bitch I am.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:59 pm

I just ate a granola bar.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:00 pm

i made some chicken salad

it would be good but the chicken is about as tough as chewing on joan rivers face
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:09 am

I dipped.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla-villa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Vanilla-villa

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:25 pm

I went to the shops and bought some stuff.
Then I went home.
Then I went to the park.
Now I'm sitting on a chair in front of the computer, typing this message.

Oh wow, no wonder I don't keep a diary, my life is really mundane [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:57 pm

My face hurts.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:10 pm

I took my Dad out for lunch for sushi, took my husband out for dinner for pizza, then bought a new printer with scan and copy features. Yay.

Seule wrote:
My face hurts.

Take a break. The facepalming induced by this site has got to have negative effects eventually.
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:42 pm

I just discovered that I can't post shit on here when I'm on the Wii. The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 309696
Back to top Go down
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:49 am

I ate soup. It was ultimately unremarkable.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:30 am

I was woken up 30 minutes ago by a phone call.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:38 pm

I just realized I'm a horrible person. I just saw somebody screencap a glowing review of her Harry Potter fanfiction, and the first thing that popped into my head was, 'Hm... I wonder if it's bad enough to snark.'
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:30 am

That just means you're conditioned, not horrible.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:11 pm

I drank a Diet Mountain Dew.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:34 pm

I'm packing to go home, I kinda want to stay... Also stomach making noises indicating it's not very happy about the alcohol last night.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:44 am

I plucked my leg hairs. Hurt like the blue blazes, but I'm ready to go swimming.
Does everyone have 3-4 hairs per big toe or is just my Mediterranean genes?
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:49 am

The Unoriginal wrote:
I plucked my leg hairs. Hurt like the blue blazes, but I'm ready to go swimming.
Does everyone have 3-4 hairs per big toe or is just my Mediterranean genes?

I have some hairs on my big toe, but they're barely noticeable. Yay blonde hair!
Also, plucked? As in hair by hair or an epilator?
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:22 pm

I got banned from 4chan for 24 hours this morning.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:58 pm

Just Chipper wrote:
I got banned from 4chan for 24 hours this morning.
Oooh. What was the reason?
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:59 pm

accidentally sharing a referential link in a /mu/ sharethread. \o_O/
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:25 pm

Salamas wrote:
I have some hairs on my big toe, but they're barely noticeable. Yay blonde hair!

Sigh. At least brown hair withstands all sorts of rough treatment (including chemo). But really, every single one stands out like a neon sign.
I use an electrical epilator below the knee: above that, it's tweezers and patience.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:10 pm

The Unoriginal wrote:
Salamas wrote:

Sigh. At least brown hair withstands all sorts of rough treatment (including chemo). But really, every single one stands out like a neon sign.
I use an electrical epilator below the knee: above that, it's tweezers and patience.

My hair is brown, but oddly enough, the four hairs on my toes are black. Like, pitch black. (I also have one arm hair that grows in black. I pluck it too.)
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:11 am

The Unoriginal wrote:
Salamas wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] That's insane... Must take so long!

Lapin wrote:
The Unoriginal wrote:
Salamas wrote:

My hair is brown, but oddly enough, the four hairs on my toes are black. Like, pitch black. (I also have one arm hair that grows in black. I pluck it too.)

I have one black hair on my arm, it's growing out of a freckle. Other than that it's all light colored hair. My friend of Korean descent has no arm hair whatsoever, none. Completely smooth, she's always had it like that.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Salamas wrote:
The Unoriginal wrote:
tweezers and patience.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] That's insane... Must take so long!
Nah... half an hour, tops. I have like 30-40 dark, thick and long hairs per thigh, which absolutely must go if I am to wear a skirt in public, but the rest of my thighs is okay. It's my calves that make me look like a Spanish midfielder...

Salamas wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Freaky hair talk
Eww, don't get me started. I have a single 'whisker' at the back of my jaw, and my husband has a scar on his face from having fallen on the road from a speeding ambulance, in which mutant beard hairs grow bunched together like on the head of a doll.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:45 pm

I made /a/ believe a manga called Banana no Nana is the best series ever. For some reason they're getting really hyped about it now.

Last edited by Raine on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:31 pm

Usual summer trouble of trying to figure out what courses I want to take next year. So many that interest me, not enough time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next