Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread

Go down 
+85
Khajidu
Disco Stu
William Shakespeare
Reidmar
lemmingwriter
Lady Anne
Sunatic
Owlish
KazTarja
Nihilist
littledorrit
Kommandar
anangrychocobo
Dee
CaptainMcNeil
Spotts1701
Goat
Sakurelf
Nonsense Words
I_Lam_Edhellen
Ratchetmon
Loaf
Vilecat
Aggie
Maximilia
Reepicheep-chan
villainy
Kirby
Dr. Quinzel
Tungsten Monk
bleachedblackcat
saeku
XLT-100852.0
Snake Bandage
Verandering
Sutremaine
SlyChild
KJM
Raine
The Unoriginal
Salamas
Just Chipper
Raven
Vanilla-villa
Bamshalam
Princess
DarthDarthington
Lapin
Miss Prince
Mafiosa
Max III
Mr.Doobie
Penguin
Azzandra
Dr. Professor Science
rae
Braigwen
SirDixonDongs
Jesus.
Fairlight
fishstickhater
Somath Cegem
grmblfjx
myeerah
Mikey Go WOOGA
Sheba
spoonhead75
theweirdkind
Mae Bedlam
Lembech
Malganis
Root Admin
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Cyberwulf
Blooferlady
merryb87
EileenK98
Lurv
Hot Cancer
InkWeaver
ZoZo
Jay/Cris
Miss Misery
Delcat
Seule
89 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:17 pm

Spotts1701 wrote:
Jesus. wrote:
I found out that if you don't scramble or swirl the egg in the pan when you cook it, you're frying it. Here, I remember seeing a TV commercial or show or whatever ages ago where someone was boiling a pot of oil and dropping eggs in there and calling it "fried eggs," so thats what I came to think was how you did it.

I think that was in It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown! Marcie just couldn't get the hang of hard-boiling eggs for coloring.

I'm not getting my ass kicked in Words With Friends (at least, not more than usual).

no, I remember that. It was a live action show. Probably one of those "Hey TV guru, teach me how to not be fat" things. She cracked an egg and let it fall straight into a vat of boiling oil. Whoever the guru was was horrified lol
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:43 am

Makedonija/Skopjefest holds a new record in making it onto my ignore list.

Now I just have to hope the ignore feature will work again soon. :/
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:13 pm

Might be leaving some other forum, judging by how the roost is ruled by these three smug guys who share a brain. Everyone licks their asshole, even when they're demonstrably wrong or being idiots.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:22 pm

It's a 100 post countdown to my 2000th post.

99 now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:11 pm

Look! I changed my avatar again!

*settles down for all those haters hatin'*
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:50 pm

I am craving all that junky stuff that is bad for me. And I am so close to giving in. It's pretty average.
Must resist... Trying to be healthy.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
CaptainMcNeil

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Salamas wrote:
I am craving all that junky stuff that is bad for me. And I am so close to giving in. It's pretty average.

Give in....you only live once Wink.

Chocolate, an amazing movie, and peace. Great day.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Not necessarily bad, and not to me specifically, or even at all. But still.

My friend just told me that out of all of her friends, her many friends, I am the only one sending letters and care packages. She is homesick and tired.

I am both amazed that it means something to her, and amazed at what assholes the rest of the group consists of. I need to go twist some arms now. And that might not be a figure of speech.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:05 am

CaptainMcNeil wrote:
Salamas wrote:

Give in....you only live once Wink.

I already gave in once earlier in the weekend, had some candy and that just made it worse.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:53 am

New eggs came out on Dragon Cave. Not good, not bad, but average.

Also, we're coming up to my 2000th post real soon!
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:07 am

My cat loves the ambush game. She'll go out in the hall and start meowing in her weird, broken little voice, and when someone goes out to investigate, POUNCE. It's absolutely adorable, if a bit painful for us.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:59 pm

Husband tried a new cookie recipe, but he was really tired when he made it. Instead of cookies, we got 'goopies.' They are still really incredibly delicious, so I don't care that they are only slightly less goopy than raw cookie dough.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:26 pm

CaptainMcNeil wrote:

I thought you meant to say Chocolat was an amazing movie. Appropriately, this would be neither good nor bad in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:17 am

(4am.)

(Lapin is sleeping. Actually sleeping.)

(Opens her eyes. There is a child standing over her.)

"A?"
"Yes sweetheart?"
"I had a bad dream."
(Lapin moves over, sister gets into bed with her)

...This one kicks.

(Sigh)

Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Had a job interview and as always I ended up being a nervous mess and babble. Oh god, why do I babble? And now I get to be nervous until Friday at least when I either hear back or don't.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Went to my yearly checkup, nothing worrisome.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:25 pm

My car is fixed. Didn't cost me a fortune, either. And I don't have to worry about my inspection until next year. That's always a load off my mind.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:37 am

Our car was in a fenderbender today. It was at low speed, though, so it didn't even mess up our alignment (our car was stopped, a woman backed up into it).
Back to top Go down
I_Lam_Edhellen
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
I_Lam_Edhellen

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:58 pm

It's the middle of the day, and I'm listening to my husband snore. He just got back from a 7AM shift at his job, and is exhausted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realelvish.net
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:27 pm

Sometimes I think that the sexual fucked-uppedness of many medications (anti-depressants, anxiety, sleep, etc) is the drug companies' way of saying "these people shouldn't breed".
Back to top Go down
Dee

Dee

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:51 am

I banged my knee against the corner of the now exposed box spring mattress thanks to my lovely male cat. That's gonna bruise.
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:49 am

I turned on my computer.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Tried to exchange the borked bookcase. They didn't have any more 3 shelf bookcases in black. Bought a floor mat and some Swiss Rolls instead.
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:18 am

I breathed in oxygen and breathed out carbon monoxide.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:26 am

Saw an interesting co-op job posting, then noticed the line "at least one term of co-op work required", thus negating my need to write a cover letter, but still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread   The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Something Completely Average Happened to Me Today" thread
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next