Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rage Against The X Factor

Go down 
+15
Sutremaine
Aggie
Lapin
Somath Cegem
Little Egypt
Mr.Doobie
Lysander
Rabid Badger
Trioculus
Root Admin
Mafiosa
Hot Cancer
Knorg
Penguin
ZoZo
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cristina_chavia
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
cristina_chavia

Rage Against The X Factor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Against The X Factor   Rage Against The X Factor - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:44 pm

Did anyone see it on TOTP? My sister had the karaoke feature on and it didn't even try to get any of the lyrics beyond "and you do what they told ya". At first I thought it was broken, but they just didn't try. And they cut the song way before any sweary naughtiness. TOTP, you are full of fail.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Rage Against The X Factor   Rage Against The X Factor - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:08 am

cristina_chavia wrote:
Did anyone see it on TOTP? My sister had the karaoke feature on and it didn't even try to get any of the lyrics beyond "and you do what they told ya". At first I thought it was broken, but they just didn't try. And they cut the song way before any sweary naughtiness. TOTP, you are full of fail.
Wait, TOTP still exists? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Rage Against The X Factor   Rage Against The X Factor - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:09 am

Xmas special? Musta been?
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Rage Against The X Factor   Rage Against The X Factor - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:06 pm

Aggie wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Who is she to be asking who RATM are?
More to the point, who the fuck is CharlMaxwell?
Even I know who RATM is (at least, I've heard of them) and I don't believe I've ever actually listened to one of their songs the whole way through. And that's on top of spending most of the 90s in Southeast Asia. This chick must live in a very deep, dark cave.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Rage Against The X Factor   Rage Against The X Factor - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:27 pm

KelinciHutan wrote:
Aggie wrote:
Lapin wrote:
Even I know who RATM is (at least, I've heard of them) and I don't believe I've ever actually listened to one of their songs the whole way through. And that's on top of spending most of the 90s in Southeast Asia. This chick must live in a very deep, dark cave.
Or, more likely, been born in the mid nineties.

It is horrible that people born at that time are old enough to exist on the internet.
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Rage Against The X Factor   Rage Against The X Factor - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:20 pm

ZoZo wrote:
KelinciHutan wrote:

It is horrible that people born at that time are old enough to exist on the internet.
LOL. Okay, point. Very salient point. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: Rage Against The X Factor   Rage Against The X Factor - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:28 am

ZoZo wrote:
KelinciHutan wrote:
Aggie wrote:
Lapin wrote:

Imagine how I felt when I found some of the third graders I used to teach reading and math to back when they were in the first grade on Facebook. These kids were born in 2000-2001. THAT is scary.
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Rage Against The X Factor   Rage Against The X Factor - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:18 am

ZoZo wrote:
KelinciHutan wrote:
Aggie wrote:
Lapin wrote:

Oh god, my brother's one of these people... I should have convinced him out of using that stupid Wapanese moniker. I am a bad, bad sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rage Against The X Factor   Rage Against The X Factor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rage Against The X Factor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2