Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dozens queue up to sympathise with sex offender

Go down 
+29
Waffles
Maximilia
Kremlin
Mr.Doobie
Fitchsticks
Dr. Professor Science
Root Admin
Mafiosa
Lysander
Lexin
Mae Bedlam
Sheba
Spotts1701
Hot Cancer
saeku
Somath Cegem
Penguin
rachel
InkWeaver
Mikey Go WOOGA
Malganis
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Psy-4
The Unoriginal
rae
Raine
Mary Sue
Thanos6
Cyberwulf
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

Dozens queue up to sympathise with sex offender - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dozens queue up to sympathise with sex offender   Dozens queue up to sympathise with sex offender - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:41 pm

Sheba wrote:
Quote :
Cyber, while rape is an atrocity and terrible, a friend of my sister's from high school got accused of being a rapist after her parents found out they had sex and weren't happy. So she cries to Mommy and Daddy, and suddenly the guy's going to jail. She was perfectly fine beforehand, but as soon as her parents find out it was rape.

This poisonous little bitch my brother dated for a while planned to do this to him. Why? Because she was 'bored'. Oh, that poor girl, my sweet little brother who treated her liked a queen bored her! He clearly deserves to have his life ruined for it!!!

There's something strange about you, and I have always thought so, and I have never quite been able to put my finger on it. It crops up every once in a while, like in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Dozens queue up to sympathise with sex offender   Dozens queue up to sympathise with sex offender - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:43 pm

InkWeaver wrote:
Sheba wrote:
Quote :
Cyber, while rape is an atrocity and terrible, a friend of my sister's from high school got accused of being a rapist after her parents found out they had sex and weren't happy. So she cries to Mommy and Daddy, and suddenly the guy's going to jail. She was perfectly fine beforehand, but as soon as her parents find out it was rape.

This poisonous little bitch my brother dated for a while planned to do this to him. Why? Because she was 'bored'. Oh, that poor girl, my sweet little brother who treated her liked a queen bored her! He clearly deserves to have his life ruined for it!!!

There's something strange about you, and I have always thought so, and I have never quite been able to put my finger on it. It crops up every once in a while, like in this thread.

Er, thanks? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Dozens queue up to sympathise with sex offender   Dozens queue up to sympathise with sex offender - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:08 pm

It's not really positive.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Dozens queue up to sympathise with sex offender   Dozens queue up to sympathise with sex offender - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:08 pm

InkWeaver wrote:
Sheba wrote:
Quote :

You know.
I've been wondering if this is Shebakoby, but I didn't know if I was just jumping to conclusions because of her name.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Dozens queue up to sympathise with sex offender   Dozens queue up to sympathise with sex offender - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:17 pm

Bamshalam wrote:
InkWeaver wrote:
Sheba wrote:
Quote :

You know.
I've been wondering if this is Shebakoby, but I didn't know if I was just jumping to conclusions because of her name.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought there was a Shebakoby and a Sheba on HoBF at the same time. It could have been a very poorly disguised sockpuppet, but I thought they were two different people.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Dozens queue up to sympathise with sex offender   Dozens queue up to sympathise with sex offender - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Yeah, that's why I think I'm jumping to conclusions because of her name.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Dozens queue up to sympathise with sex offender   Dozens queue up to sympathise with sex offender - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:03 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Bamshalam wrote:
InkWeaver wrote:
Sheba wrote:
Quote :

You know.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought there was a Shebakoby and a Sheba on HoBF at the same time. It could have been a very poorly disguised sockpuppet, but I thought they were two different people.

Er, no. Just Sheba. And you're right Mikey, she even once commented on the similarities in our names.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Dozens queue up to sympathise with sex offender   Dozens queue up to sympathise with sex offender - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:28 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
Somath Cegem wrote:
You want know what my problem is dear? I live in a part of the world were the meerest whisper of an accusation of rape is treated like a near death sentence.
Some bitch I've never heard of, accused my brother, my cowardly gentle as you like can't even defend himself when somebody kicks the shit out of him brother, of raping her, never took it to the police but you can bet she spread it round all her mates.
After one gig my brother organised me, my father and my brother are sorting out the fact some idiot broke a toliet and friends of this lass, a good 8 or 9 of them, try to jump on my brother and beat the shit out of him.
There is a reason why my dad and i where the bouncers that evening.
We then got in contact police and all talk soon dropped.
Why do I get touchy when any hint of "All men are rapists" is mentioned? Because thanks to a false accusation my brother almost got his head kicked in off 9 people, that's why.

This man's life is ruined. He will never be able to hold a job. And he never did anything wrong.

I'm not saying the majority or even a sizable minority of rape cases look like this. What I am saying is that it does happen, and it's a man's worst nightmare, and if that doesn't explain the battle-of-the-sexes ambivalence most men feel on the topic, I don't know what does.

tl;dr Men trivialize rape because in some parts of the world if a woman even suggests that it might've sort've happened kind of while they were both drunk, the man's life is immediately ruined and his side of the story is irrelevant. Women trivialize rape when falsely accuse men, making men ambivalent. I AM NOT SAYING ALL WOMEN OR EVEN MOST WOMEN DO THIS BEFORE YOU TRY TO CASTRATE ME FOR SAYING THIS, YES YOU ARE JUST THAT PREDICTABLE. What I am saying is that it does happen and it scares the living daylights out of men, and causes them to take the whole issue less seriously.

Speaking of them both being drunk, I can think of at least two college students I know of that were accused of rape when both parties were drunk out of their minds. Who does the fault fall on here? If the woman's upset, the man. No man would ever even be taken seriously if he reported a woman getting him drunk and having her way with him. There's a double-standard here and if you try to deny it, you're frankly wrong.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Dozens queue up to sympathise with sex offender
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5