Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it

Go down 
+28
Waffles
Dr. Professor Science
Bamshalam
Zeiss Manifold
unskilled78
Aggie
Cactus Wren
Spotts1701
Psy-4
Malganis
Root Admin
KelinciHutan
Lady Anne
EileenK98
Maximilia
Penguin
Delcat
Lapin
The Unoriginal
bleachedblackcat
Narwhal
Glen
ZoZo
Mafiosa
Fitchsticks
Hot Cancer
Somath Cegem
Cyberwulf
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:15 pm

unskilled78 wrote:
Tell me, what if Ireland was pro-fetuiscide, what would your opinion be then?
What the hell does this question have to do with the topic at hand.
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Edit: I don't know what I meant, but it was good.

Last edited by unskilled78 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:51 pm

unskilled78 wrote:
If a woman COULD abort the baby whenever she wanted (like the man), would it be logical to allow the man to deny the use of his reproductive materials (like a female can)
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

(Seriously, what the fuck did you just ask? That made no sense.)

I'm incapable of reading.

Last edited by Dr. Professor Science on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:56 pm

unskilled78 wrote:
If a woman COULD abort the baby whenever she wanted (like the man), would it be logical to allow the man to deny the use of his reproductive materials (like a female can)
The women can't. This is a moot point.

Also, these are embryos, not fetuses. There is a difference.

unskilled78 wrote:
Oh please, no the hell it wasn't. You just wanted to characteristically BAAWWW about how reproductively oppressed men are in a thread about obvious sexism. STFD.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:00 pm

unskilled78 wrote:
If a woman COULD abort the baby whenever she
wanted (like the man), would it be logical to allow the man to deny the
use of his reproductive materials (like a female can)
unskilled78 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not that you should be confused with anyone as remotely attractive, but the sentiment is the same.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Waffles
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:38 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
And that's how fucking backward this country is when it comes to equality and reproductive rights. BUT THERE'S TOTALLY NO INSTITUTIONAL SEXISM OR PATRIARCHY AMIRITE
AMEN MY SOUL SISTAH
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:57 am

Step away from the internet, Unbrained.
Back to top Go down
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:35 pm

so why are women in the rest of the world able to have a decent sex life without being forced to be parents against their will, while men are just told to keep their pants on? That has to be as backward as Ireland, especially when you factor in the Bradley Ammendment (And any european equivalents thereof)
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:49 pm

V3N0M wrote:
so why are women in the rest of the world able to have a decent sex life without being forced to be parents against their will, while men are just told to keep their pants on? That has to be as backward as Ireland, especially when you factor in the Bradley Ammendment (And any european equivalents thereof)

I'm calling troll, because someone has to.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Seule wrote:
V3N0M wrote:

I'm calling troll, because someone has to.

Troll you say? No no no, I am quite convinced this fool genuinely believes his ramblings, all I hope is there is a camera rolling when the mob finally catches up to him.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Bodyguard: Sir, there's an angry mob here to see you.
Mayor Quimby: Does it have an appointment?
Bodyguard: Yes.
Principal Skinner: I phoned ahead!
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:01 pm

V3N0M wrote:

You've really got your balls in a twist over this Bradley Amendment thing huh.
Back to top Go down
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:09 pm

Citing federal laws is better than citing statistics.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:12 pm

V3N0M wrote:
I'm angry about child support! I'm gonna cry about it on the internet!
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:12 pm

V3N0M wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:32 pm

V3N0M wrote:

Not all that bright, are you?

You make an assertion, which is all well and good. But without evidentiary support (read: statistics) you are simply talking through your hat.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:52 pm

V3N0M wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] BRADLEY AMENDMENT IS EVIL! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:25 pm

V3N0M wrote:
so why are women in the rest of the world able to have a decent sex life without being forced to be parents against their will

AH HAHAHA

AH HA HA HAHAHA

AHAHA

AHA

AHA

AHAHAHAHA HA
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:36 pm

V3N0M, sweetie. Just admit that you owe $8,000 in back child support. We'll understand. Really.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:22 pm

rae wrote:
V3N0M, sweetie. Just admit that you owe $8,000 in back child support. We'll understand. Really.
No, he'd have to have had sex for that to be the case, and all of us here know that'll never happen.
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:14 am

For some reason, I'm reminded of that quote- how does it go- "complaining not about the lash, but about the fact that it's not in their hand?" My first reaction on seeing the thread title was "payback's a bitch." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That said, Wulf is completely right, at least as far as the "this makes no sense" thing goes. They'd already made the goddamn embryos, and apparently had a signed agreement for the thing to go forward. I don't even get why a court would pay attention to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3