Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it

Go down 
+28
Waffles
Dr. Professor Science
Bamshalam
Zeiss Manifold
unskilled78
Aggie
Cactus Wren
Spotts1701
Psy-4
Malganis
Root Admin
KelinciHutan
Lady Anne
EileenK98
Maximilia
Penguin
Delcat
Lapin
The Unoriginal
bleachedblackcat
Narwhal
Glen
ZoZo
Mafiosa
Fitchsticks
Hot Cancer
Somath Cegem
Cyberwulf
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:24 pm

Penguin wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Irish women can suck it

Time to make weekend travel plans.
I'm really happy that you think this is a huge fucking joke.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:39 pm

Maximilia wrote:
Uhm, filling out a form for data gathering purposes is one thing--normally, that information is kept secret. However, posting it online? WTF? What other purpose would that serve than harassment?
This. It's one thing to gather information for statistical purposes, but quite another to put individual information on the Internet for all to look at. They say they won't use names or addresses, but as I learned in Law and Ethics, you're not supposed to share any information that might be used to identify a particular individual. So, if this website labels someone as, for example, a 37-year-old unmarried African-American, guess how many people will put two and two together and come up with four (or worse, five)? This is just another attempt to shame women for wanting to control their own bodies.

Also, that picture at the top of the article--what is it with pro-lifers who have no clue how abortion law actually works? A woman cannot legally get an abortion at 8 months unless the pregnancy is a threat to her life or health or if there is something seriously wrong with the fetus (for that matter, very few women who carried a baby for 8 months would want to abort it for the lols). If a pregnancy is non-viable at 8 months and a life-saving abortion is needed, that kid is not going "I like listening to my mommy's voice!" In fact, a woman who needs the baby taken out at 8 months for health reasons is most likely to have labor induced or have a C-section if the fetus is viable (and if it's been developing normally, it probably is; it may well need extra medical care, but that's not the end of the world).
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:40 pm

Maximilia wrote:
Uhm, filling out a form for data gathering purposes is one thing--normally, that information is kept secret. However, posting it online? WTF? What other purpose would that serve than harassment?
Statistics.

Names, addresses, phone numbers, SS numbers, [other personal identifying data] aren't being collected, by the way. It's a big long questionaire, but it's there because somebody (no, I don't know who exactly) wanted to get accurate numbers.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:43 pm

KelinciHutan wrote:
Maximilia wrote:
Statistics.

Names, addresses, phone numbers, SS numbers, [other personal identifying data] aren't being collected, by the way. It's a big long questionaire, but it's there because somebody (no, I don't know who exactly) wanted to get accurate numbers.
Politicians trying to score points (or just plain score).
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:54 pm

KelinciHutan wrote:
Maximilia wrote:
Statistics.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ABORTION WANK ROLLERCOASTER STATUS: CRESTING FIRST HILL/THERE AIN'T NO GETTIN' OFFA THIS TRAIN WE'RE ON
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:56 pm

KelinciHutan wrote:

But if it's not there to personally demean someone, then it's there to push some kind of agenda.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:59 pm

KelinciHutan wrote:
Maximilia wrote:
Statistics.

Why is it anyone's business?

And naturally a guy drafted this woman-hating piece of shit legislation.

PS LOL "abortion industry". THERE'S GOLD IN THEM THAR FOETUSES

Last edited by Cyberwulf on Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:00 pm

Delcat wrote:

...That dude is like, Not!Cillian Murphy. Shocked
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Nihilist wrote:
KelinciHutan wrote:

But if it's not there to personally demean someone, then it's there to push some kind of agenda.
Maybe it is. I don't really care how this turns out, honestly, so I haven't been following it much.
Back to top Go down
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
And naturally a guy drafted this woman-hating piece of shit legislation.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:43 pm

Wulf, are you feeling ok? You seem to be a bit more... snapish then before.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:17 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Irish women can suck it

Time to make weekend travel plans.
I'm really happy that you think this is a huge fucking joke.

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:47 pm

bleachedblackcat wrote:

Did you not fucking read the two topics I posted in News lately? Do you think it's conceivable that I'm, you know, ACTUALLY ANGRY about this?
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:06 pm

1) The judge in Oklahoma hearing the case extended an injunction against that particular law through February, so it hasn't even taken effect yet (and even assuming that the injunction is lifted, there is a an appeal for a federal injunction because it would violate the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act like crazy).

2) It's Oklahoma, one of the deepest red and most socially conservative states in the country. Most of their legislators are of the bent that the separation between church and state only applies to non-Christan religions. Of course they were going to try this - it'll guarantee them votes come next election even if everything else is in the crapper.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Wren
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cactus Wren

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:56 pm

KelinciHutan wrote:
Maximilia wrote:
Statistics.

And why, exactly, is it necessary or appropriate to publicly post on the Internet such "non-identifying" information as -- for instance -- "white, thirty-four years old, divorced with three children, high school graduate, residing in the town of Tamaha (population 198), obtained abortion on June 14th, 2010"?
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:00 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
bleachedblackcat wrote:

Did you not fucking read the two topics I posted in News lately? Do you think it's conceivable that I'm, you know, ACTUALLY ANGRY about this?

Edit: You know what? Fuck it.

I was trying to be nice. Sorry if it failed. Maybe next time I'll word it better or just fucking not care.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:06 am

She's an Archo-Flagellant.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 10:51 am

Cactus Wren wrote:
KelinciHutan wrote:
Maximilia wrote:
Statistics.

And why, exactly, is it necessary or appropriate to publicly post on the Internet such "non-identifying" information as -- for instance -- "white, thirty-four years old, divorced with three children, high school graduate, residing in the town of Tamaha (population 198), obtained abortion on June 14th, 2010"?
I don't think any of this data belongs on the Internet unless the patient herself puts it there. It's a violation of privacy no matter how you look at it, and it's not surprising that the person who wrote this piece of shit law (may it be voted down!) is an anti-choice individual who will never, under any circumstances, have to make such a decision because he does not possess a uterus.

The only time such personal medical information should be placed on the Internet, (aside from vague statistics that show no more than, say, this many teenagers, twenty-somethings, thirty-somethings, or forty-somethings of each general socioeconomic status (poverty-level, middle class, upper class) obtained abortions (definitely don't give the town or the woman's marital status or how many kids she has or doesn't have), is if the woman puts it there herself of her own free will. If she Twitters about it or puts it on Facebook, that's up to her, not some idiot politician.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Would filling out this questionairre be mandatory?
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Tell me, what if Ireland was pro-fetuiscide, what would your opinion be then?
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:54 pm

unskilled78 wrote:
WOW YES WHAT WOULD MY OPINION BE

PERHAPS THERE'S A CLUE IN MY FIRST POST AS TO WHY EXACTLY I OBJECT TO THIS STATE OF AFFAIRS
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:00 pm

unskilled78 wrote:

I'm intrigued to what you actually mean by "pro-fetuiscide"?

To any normal person, that would translate into "pro-choice" wouldn't it? But since Cyberwulf is obviously (as in so obviously that even you'd pick it up) pro-choice, that would then be a redundant question, wouldn't it?

Somehow, from your phrasing, I think you have this concept in your head not far removed from doctors riding in on fire-breathing black horses, breaking down people's front doors and forcibly aborting fetuses.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Remind me why we didn't ban him again.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Remind me why we didn't ban him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it   Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Irish men have the right to choose, Irish women can suck it
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next