Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery

Go down 
+17
Reepicheep-chan
grmblfjx
The Bitter One
Narwhal
Lembech
InkWeaver
anangrychocobo
Maximilia
Ceres
the asylum
fishstickhater
Braigwen
Delcat
Spanish Ninja
Cyberwulf
Mafiosa
Mae Bedlam
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery   Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:32 pm

But with less nose-bleeds
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery   Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:06 am

anangrychocobo wrote:
ITT we suck up to other forum members

Delcat, you rule because you like Earthbound
Do I also rule? Or do I need to get a tatoo?
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery   Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:25 pm

CHEEPY YOU CAN RULE IF YOU WANT BUT BE CAREFUL
Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery   Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:29 pm

WITH GREAT RULE COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY.
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery   Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:32 pm

I AM GOING TO ROCK AND RULE.
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

PostSubject: Re: Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery   Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:28 pm

Oh, Daveykins. The only way you could fail worse is if you did a crossover with Christian "Sonichu" Weston Chandler.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery   Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:46 pm

Tungsten Monk wrote:
Oh, Daveykins. The only way you could fail worse is if you did a crossover with Christian "Sonichu" Weston Chandler.

Fund it!
Back to top Go down
Mimi

Mimi

PostSubject: Re: Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery   Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:23 pm

Awwww... I rediscover GAFF after several years and there's a Gonterman thread waiting for me. I luv u guys Smile

I used to comment on Gonty's devart account. My comments were, let's say pointedly snarky but not outright mean.
I get a huuuuge amount of schadenfreude knowing I get to do the kind of work he only dreams of (I draw Pixar and Muppet comics for a living).

Eventually, I rubbed him the wrong way and he blocked one of my comments and decided I was just a mean ol' meanie like all the others who dared to say his work wasn't awesome. Thanks to good ol' 'View Source', here's my comment that he blocked:
Quote :

People read ED for cheap laughs, not for facts. Increasingly it seems more to me that the so-called "victims"
of ED dig their own graves by constantly whining about it rather than ignoring it as Internet veterans should.

You've been on the Net for over ten years. You've been mocked a lot in that time, all the more reason why
you should have a hide like a rhino by now and not waste your time whining about a blatantly
satirical website like some tweenage newb.
I expect that sort of behaviour from 13-yr-olds on fanfiction.net, not a 38-year old with a body
of work as big as yours.

Apparently, this makes me a troll.

Some GAFFy things may come and go, but there's always Gonterman.
Back to top Go down
http://amymebberson.blogspot.com
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery   Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:42 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Tungsten Monk wrote:

Fund it!

How long before we see ScarletxFem!Sonichu?

oh god what have I done
Back to top Go down
Twonky

Twonky

PostSubject: Re: Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery   Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:17 pm

It's just bizarre how he obsesses over long-ago MSTings of his work. If he were simply a good-natured, enthusiastic doofus churning out amateurish comics and fan fiction, that would be one thing. But frankly, he's an unlikeable guy, with his paranoia, delusions of grandeur, racism, homophobia, and general dickishness.

Compare that with Stephen Ratliff, of Marissa Series fame. His Marissa stories are truly horrid, but he seems to be a good sport about people MSTing his work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery   Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gonterman: The man, the mullet, the mystery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2