Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New to the motherfucking Moon

Go down 
+23
Inciter
SokMunkie
Lapin
kryceksangel
Dr. Professor Science
theweirdkind
KelinciHutan
Lembech
Penguin
Trioculus
Somath Cegem
Miss Prince
Miss Misery
Fairlight
Lady Anne
Snake Bandage
Hivemind
Exodia's Right Leg
Malganis
ZoZo
Raine
Keith Fraser
Fitchsticks
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:54 am

Somath Cegem wrote:
Miss Prince wrote:
I don't see what anybody would get out of it, except possibly shirtless werewolves.

Edited for ya.
And Sharkboy. Let's not forget him. New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 896582

It's hilarious that Robert Pattinson's afraid he'll catch AIDS/HIV from his fans (some of them were seriously asking him to suck their blood). I don't blame him though.

The only thing even vaguely interesting about this movie is that its werewolves don't look like wookies.
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:50 pm

I just watched this movie. And what I am about to say, I say as someone who enjoyed the books:

This movie sucks. It really sucks a lot.

However, I got my money's worth for two reasons. The first was when Bella discovered the hard way that when learning to drive a motorcycle (or a "two-wheeled death machine," as she calls it) for the first time, it's a good idea to drive slow. She faceplants. On a rock. Which is funny enough on its own, but then Jacob gets on the other bike they have, drives about 200 feet, and flings the motorbike into the dirt to inspect her injury. Since she has a cut on her forehead, he decides the best possible first aid would be to stand up, and manfully tear his shirt off over his head, so that he can dab ineffectually at her blood with it. This displays how incredibly cut, ripped, muscular, and buff he is.

Virtually every woman in the theater:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Noting reactions and cheesiness, Me and Sis: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The second reason was at the end of the film. Sis and I stayed to double-check the credits for a few names before we left, and as we exited the theater, I heard a song lyric that will forever be emblazoned in my consciousness. "White demon, where's your selfish kiss?" An excellent question, for a number of reasons I think, and one we all should ponder.

So, in sum, this move is bad. It's also hilarious.

Last edited by KelinciHutan on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:53 pm

KelinciHutan wrote:
That's what I thought when I saw Twilight. I laughed during most of the movie because it was just horrible. Which do you think is worse?
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:46 am

theweirdkind wrote:
KelinciHutan wrote:
That's what I thought when I saw Twilight. I laughed during most of the movie because it was just horrible. Which do you think is worse?
The first one is worse, but only because it abuse slow motion and pouty looks much more. This one features Edward looking properly pouty exactly once. The Cullens, as a whole, were 50% less broody and uptight while they were onscreen. Which still means Edward was pretty cheesy, generally, but the rest of them were actually normal most of the time. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by KelinciHutan on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:52 pm

KelinciHutan wrote:
Since she has a cut on her forehead, he decides the best possible first aid would be to stand up, and manfully tear his shirt off over his head, so that he can dab ineffectually at her blood with it. This displays how incredibly cut, ripped, muscular, and buff he is.

That settles it. They officially aren't bothering to hide the target demographic and main intended appeal. New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 846489
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 3:12 pm

Hey, quick question.

Is Kristen Stewart still keeping up her can't-act-worth-shit quota in this movie?
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 3:21 pm

Lembech wrote:
Hey, quick question.

Is Kristen Stewart still keeping up her can't-act-worth-shit quota in this movie?
Can you not tell from the clips they used in the trailer?
'Specially the wonkey-eyed seductively-raised-eyebrow face she pulls when she asked Eddie Baby to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:56 pm

I was hoping she was still doing that "b-buhbutbuhuhbut" thing she did in the hospital scene in the original.

Shit brought me to my knees it was so hilarious. New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 588739
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:14 pm

I'll just leave this here.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Somath already put that in the Twilight thread.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:26 pm

New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 309696

This is what happens when I vanish for a week.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:38 pm

Pretty much.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.
Back to top Go down
kryceksangel

kryceksangel

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:28 pm

I found it annoying when all the teens kept going: He's so hot! Whenever Jacob took his shirt off. Okay I should also add there were mothers doing that!

I saw the movie and I liked it. *ducks from flying objects*

I'm not a fanbrat and like the books for their storytelling. I still go: Vampires don't glitter and I'm sick of pedophile shapeshifters.

Seriously it was quiet in the theater for 99% of the time because anyone who talked got shushed and my movie was sold out. I had to get Managers permission to see the movie. We all know that sold out does not mean all the tickets are gone.

The WGW person who actually likes Twilight and is not ashamed to say so.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:41 pm

The WGWer who can't compose a coherent post, more like.
Back to top Go down
kryceksangel

kryceksangel

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:43 pm

Lapin wrote:
The WGWer who can't compose a coherent post, more like.

Ouch. Can I blame my cold? Didn't realize it was so bad
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Well....you can blame it on cold meds, if you're taking them. They make me really wonky.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:34 am

Nonsense. I'm on the hardcore ones that make you fall into K-holes and I can still post semi-coherently Razz
Back to top Go down
SokMunkie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
SokMunkie

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:17 am

Ugh, does Kristen Stewart ever close her fucking mouth? Stupid mouth-breathing ninny.
Back to top Go down
Inciter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Inciter

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:36 am

SokMunkie wrote:
Ugh, does Kristen Stewart ever close her fucking mouth? Stupid mouth-breathing ninny.
She has to keep it open so Edward can shove his sparkly tongue down her throat at every given opportunity.

I wonder if she can say any of her lines with some expression in her voice, as opposed to the monotone I've been hearing since Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:16 am

Inciter wrote:
SokMunkie wrote:
She has to keep it open so Edward can shove his sparkly tongue down her throat at every given opportunity.

I wonder if she can say any of her lines with some expression in her voice, as opposed to the monotone I've been hearing since Twilight.
No! No premarital tonguing!
I didn't think she was tooooo bad in Twilight but it's only gone downhill. And yah, lot's of dramatic breathing in lieu of actual emoting.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:38 am

My sister dragged me to see this and I was LOLing my ass off. The acting, CGI, and, well, everything were just abominable. I think I laughed hardest when Bella gets this little cut on her forehead and Jacob takes off his whole shirt to dab at it. Or maybe the part where Edward, in an attempt to "save" her from Jasper, straight up pushes her in the face straight into a glass cabinet.

But when I wasn't laughing? I was femme-raging. I felt sick to my stomach when they showed that werewolf's wife whose face was all ravaged because "he lost control" and he "wasn't himself". I want to drag Stephenie Meyer to a shelter for abused women and rub her face in the carpet like a bad dog!
Back to top Go down
frostflowers
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
frostflowers

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:12 am

... I summarized the events of Twilight and New Moon for my classmates today, and one of them went to smack his forehead against a bench. Which is sort of the reaction Twilight triggers from me.

However, a decision was reached - I and a classmate of mine are going to watch the two movies and mock the crap out of them. So I guess I will me experiencing this crap first hand.

Yay? >.>
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:44 am

Narwhal wrote:
But when I wasn't laughing? I was femme-raging. I felt sick to my stomach when they showed that werewolf's wife whose face was all ravaged because "he lost control" and he "wasn't himself". I want to drag Stephenie Meyer to a shelter for abused women and rub her face in the carpet like a bad dog!

I would say that maybe that was her way of trying to show that being married to a monster might just, y'know, be a horrible fucking idea. But then, maybe we shouldn't give her that much credit.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:35 am

Whally wrote:
I felt sick to my stomach when they showed that werewolf's wife whose face was all ravaged because "he lost control" and he "wasn't himself".

Because a werewolf would never change into an uncontrollable beast every 30 days or so. Rolling Eyes Really, if there was ever a case of asking for an asswhooping, it's marrying a fucking werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Lurv
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lurv

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:03 pm

Keith Fraser wrote:
KelinciHutan wrote:
Since she has a cut on her forehead, he decides the best possible first aid would be to stand up, and manfully tear his shirt off over his head, so that he can dab ineffectually at her blood with it. This displays how incredibly cut, ripped, muscular, and buff he is.

That settles it. They officially aren't bothering to hide the target demographic and main intended appeal. New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 846489
How many movies are? Razz

I could never finish Twilight, so I doubt I will be watching this one.

Lol, I think I saw an article in a magazine calling Kristen Stewart the luckiest girl in the world or something like that. Wth. She doesn't seem to have it all that bad (although I wouldn't be surprised if a jealous fan kills her one day), but come on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the motherfucking Moon   New to the motherfucking Moon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the motherfucking Moon
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next