Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while

Go down 
+29
VileCorp
rae
Fairlight
Psy-4
Dr. Quinzel
Cpt Viking
Just Chipper
Toastuh
kleine_kat
Lysander
Ayezur
Fitchsticks
Somath Cegem
kuroineko
Notomys mordax
Lurv
Aggie
Cyberwulf
Goat
theweirdkind
Narwhal
InkWeaver
Salamas
frostflowers
Sheba
Raine
Bamshalam
Miss Prince
Mafiosa
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:07 pm

Fitchsticks wrote:
Yeah it looks like Tim is Masky. But I still say Brian is involved. They always call attention to him not being there. 'Where's Brian?' etc.

Who knows? Aside from Brian, Tim, and maybe the S̹̤̯̝͙̹̺̼͓͕̍̽̓ͫ̽̄ͫͥͨ͋ͪ͒͊ͣͣ̓̀͞l̴ͣ͒̌͒ͧ͑҉̞̯̮͓̠̬͔̝e͕͔̲̰̮̤͓͈͖̼̝̫̬͕̘̺̹̊̔̆̒ͨ̔̓̈ͨ̏͋̉̎ͣ̔ͤ͆̒͢͝ņ̨͓͎̙͙̮̫̤̤̪̭̣̱̂ͧͤͤ̏̀̚͡ḋ̅͆̾́̀͝҉̡͎̪̳̟̫̩̝̙̬̖͔̙̳̼̫̻͓̩ȩ̸̟͎̘͚̯͔̞͕͔͓̺͚̻̜͎̙͊ͥͤ̿ͮͭ̓̌́r͓̠͖̭̘ͬͦ̎̏̇ͣͣ̅ͧ͟ ̧̢̖͚̰̞͍̠͖͉̬̤̰̦̮ͦͭͫ͌ͤ̽̅̀͘ͅM̷̨͇̤̹̤̜̹̭͎͇͓͔̜̯̱̭͆́̂ͬ̽̽̎͆͒̉́̚̚͞ͅͅã̸̛͕̜͔̳̻̱͕́ͪͣͥ̓̅͠͠n̢̖̤̠̺̖̓ͩ͗̽̔͆̅̾̊̆̔ͨ̿ͩ̚ that is?

My theory is that t̴̝̯̻̖̍͊̈̔ͬͮo̜̞̒̀ṯ̤̮̫̟̘͒̒͂͆ͮh̢̡̫ͧ̓͐̇̎e̸̖ͤͮ̆ͧ͌̉̚͟͠a͍̘͍̗ͤͥ̔̈́ͦ̇͘͜r̭͙͍̘̞ͥ͟k̢̮͇̋ͭ̑ͯͣ̔̆͊̃̀ is not really evil, just batshit. He's trying to help, somehow, perhaps by hindering the Ș̡̧͚̯̞͙͖̼̍ͩ̾ͮ͒͜͠l̵̞̪̤̲͑ͩ̇ͬ̈́̏̂́͛̿̅͂̍ͯ̄̀͘͠͞e̵̢͎͚̞̣̠̝̱̭̻̠̞̣̺̖̠̞̺̹͑̎ͯ̋͑ͮ͘͞n̢͓͈̹̳̮͙̝̙̘̞͓͊ͨ̀̋ͮͦͫ͒ͮ̊͗̾͑͢͜͠ͅd̵͛͂͑̅͑͏̫̹͓̫̬̻͔͇̰̦̟̲̥̥̦͍̩ě̶̠͙̼͖̝̩͓̘̯͐ͣͬͭ͟r̵̶͎͓̝̩̬̺̮̘̥̘̳͍̥̻͙͙̹̽̿͐̾̑ͯͤͦ̀́́͢ ̖̬͖̩̥͙̖̦̖̭ͨ͛̅ͦ̑́ͭ̈͢͝M̵̵̛͚̺̭͓̳ͭ̈́ͫͯ̽̅̀ͦ̕a̪͈̪͚͚̗̞͍̤͍͖͔̲̤͙̺͆ͬ̾̔ͬͯ̒ͯ͛̉̕͡n̡̼͇͓͊̃̄̿̓̈́͝, or exposing h̺ͣ̂̈́̏͘į̉ͬͨm̪͋ over the Internet. I don't think ḧ̬̹̭̪́ͪ̔ͭę̦͇̯̭͇̲̬̇͛ wants to be exposed like this. That's why h̦̭͙̱ͯͯ̍͗ͭe͖̺̦̯̠̙̍̅̆ is always trying to hide from the camera, and why H̞̭͓̬ͪͨ̃̍̆͘e̲̬̬ͥ̔ is only shown hiding in the woods and shit.

But then, who knows? This is some :teach: shit, so I'm not hoping for a happy e͚̖͖͖͍̓ͧͤ͆̒n̟̺̱̗̪̺͌͑̍̓͢d̒҉̫̺̖i̞̓͂n̼̍ͪ͞g̝̤ͬ̔ͨ̔ͦ͞.

EDIT: Hey, what's going on with my text?
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:18 pm

Lysander's been corrupted!
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:26 pm

Don't know what you're talking about. I'm not "corrupted." J̴̸̺͉̩̝͍̫͖̺ͧ̾ͯͮ̾͌̈͊ͥ͗̒͛̑̇͗̋͛ͬ͘͢u̷̢̡̯̥̼̻̜̪̞ͨ̈̀̿̿̄̂͂͋̆ͩ̄ͦ̎̚͘ṣ̴̗̘̹͖̜̟͎͂ͬ͌̅ͨͣ̽̃͌̇̏̿ͥ̉͟t̸̵̰̮̲̪̲͓̥̻̹̜͚̠̹͖̝̂̃̇̌̎ͧ̋̌̇͆̊̓͘͠ͅ ̵̷̢͇̥̳̫͐̏̽̆̉͡ç̵̛ͯ̾̉͛́ͧͤͭ͂̎̅̇̈́̏͡͏̹͕̤̭͔̩̥̞̭o̢ͬ͊ͩ͆ͫ͟҉̬̦̼͓̤̬͍̮͖̻̗̻m̴͇͚̝̱͇̤̩̫͍̲̭͔͓̪̭͈͓̳ͤ̔́ͨ͒ͭ̿͐̑̍͊̍̊̍͋ͮ̀͟͢p̵̸͐̽̅͒̃҉̯͉͔̜̪͚̞̦̜͈̼̖͈͚̱͍͓́l̶̮̪̘̞ͧͪͯ̑͆͒ͧ̈́͛͜͢͟͞e̢̤̬̤̟̞̞̥̰̰̲͚̪̫̐̌̀̈́̇͊ͥ͆̑̚̕̕͟͠ͅt̥̤̥̗͕̟̰͍ͬ̓͌ͥ̄̆͐͗ͬ͐͊ͭ̈̑ͤ̾͑͠͞è̡̟̘̣̱̙͔̱̙̪͍̤̼̗̜̤̿́ͨ͘͞͡
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:37 pm

Check out Jay's Twitter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He's going to the red tower
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:42 pm

NO JAY DON'T GO TOWARD THE LIGHT

Ooooooh my god. His most recent post is just gibberish. Is anyone else seeing this or is it my computer effing something up?
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Quote :
jBdzj!zö&&+555n?21

WTF

JAY IS BUTT-TEXTING
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:03 pm

InkWeaver wrote:
NO JAY DON'T GO TOWARD THE LIGHT

Ooooooh my god. His most recent post is just gibberish. Is anyone else seeing this or is it my computer effing something up?

M̺̓̐ͥ̂͟͞ú̪̠̭̱͖͓͜͝s̵̤̼͉͂̽͛͑͊͡ṱ̴̨͉͖̹̰ͤͮ͌͌ͭ͜ ̶̯̬̬̮̥͎̲͗́̒͟͞b̴̭͉̬̱̝̖͎̣́̏̅̅e̫͙̼̦͈͖̯͌̉̾̋̑̚̕͞ͅ ͍̺͉ͫ̽̀̄͞y̰̱̺̝͎̣̼͖̰ͤ́͑ͤ̿ö͕͇̮̯̻̺́u̜͈͈̞͔̗ͭ̒ͣ̽ͩ͐͊̾͐r̡̼̫̝͍̫ͫ̔̀̃́ͣ̑͜ ̢̛̻̠̺̠̓̋͌̅c̫̮̘̟͂̎̓o̎͂̽̿̋ͤ͆͊͟͏̰͕m͍̖͕̳͔̀̄ͧͪͤ̓̄͌ͅp̸̸̸̜̘̪ͩ͆̌͑̒ͫu̢̠͌͒̿̎ͪ́t͓̮̒͡͡ȇ̞̲͙̖̳̠ͦ́ͨͧͭ̉̐́̚ŗ̪̹̈̌͗ͥ̂ͬ̚.̶̵̣͍̞̣͉̝̙̲̫̒ͨ ̲̏͆̊̕͞ ̦̩̖̭̩̣̉ͨ͊ͩ́

T̢̳̰̤̱̪͕̫͋̿̑̐̾͡h̴͔̱̰͚͕̃̈ͧͧͦ̊͐̓́͢a͚̝͚̪̪̳̤ͪ́͗̃ͯ̄͡͝͞ţ̴̒ͧ́͏̩̣͇̗̱̠͇ ̶̡̲͇͍̫͕͙͉̳̪͂p̛͍̰͆ͥ̈́̃o̤̰̞̖͋̌̈́s̛̳̠̬̩͗̐̾͐ͭ͢t̫̑̾̎ͭͬ̿ͮ͞͠ ̴̟̗̩̭̻́́͋̇͒͠͞m̬͕͎̯͍ͦ͛̎ͭͥ͛̋͌a͕̪̻̝͈͚͇͐k͎̮͔̹̩͛̽̋̈́́̀e̵̤͖̰̤ͯ̆͛͗̐̃̾͠s̊̆ͪ̄ͮ̂̔ͩ͏̸̸̗͖̣͖̞͓̯͇ͅ ̝̳͔̦̲̹̺̭͖͋ͪ̊̆̚p͎̰̺͍̆̅̓ͨ̽ͯḙ͕ͮͨr̗̽̌ͮ͗ͩf̄́͏̱͚̺͠e̶ͬͣ̄̃ͬ҉͇̳̰ç̨̯̱̗̫̗͔ͧ͐ͪͦ̓ͥt̴̺̯ͫ̍͛ͣ͡ͅ ̋̌ͩ̀͊͗͏̥̘́͜ş̴̧͉̜͉͈̥͖̠͍̲̆ͣ̾ȩ͓̎̓n̛̼͇̩̭͙͌͗ͫ̊s̸̡̫̜͉ͤ̂ͬ̎͢ȅ͉͉̮̟ͭ̈́͌ͅ ̷̲͙̻̖͇̉̉̈ͬ̑̆ͤt̲͔͇͓̭͉̖̆͛͜͞ơ̢̥̟̒̊̽ͪ͠ ̶̶̟̳̘̜̹͓͆̍̿ͭ̕m̱͖͉̦̤̙̬̀͛ͮ̽̀͢ę̝̮̦̿ͬ.́̈̅҉̴̥͍͕̘̭̣̻͜
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Quote :
Walking back to my car. Getting dark fast.

He lives!
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:43 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Quote :
Walking back to my car. Getting dark fast.

He lives!

H̹̲̣̉̿̏̐͊̋̀͢e̛̼̗̙̻͋ͣ̓̿̇'̶͖̮̳̼̗͆̎̑ͬ͐s͙̮̹̠̻͚̉̔̅̔͐̇́́ ̷̼͉̻̖̟͔̠ͧ̐̏̓ͪ̔n͙̬̺̲̱͇͚̿̏̋o͔͕̦͓͈͎̫̿͋ṯ̫͇̤̘̼͋ ̡̲̞̰̗̰͍͇ò͔͖̺̎̀ut̛̙̬̞͍͓͊̒ ̨͕̻̼̗̟̍͋ͤ̈̊y̡̹̩͎̼͋̑͊ͪe̲͍̭͙͋̈̒ͥͣ͘t̜̝͕͚̦̀̋̍ͫ͛̀ͧ.͏̪̠̣̗͓̭
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From the SA thread.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:23 pm

OH MY GOD ENTRY 22 FUCKED ME UP

ALL THE TREES IN MY YARD ARE REALLY TALL WITH ONLY A FEW BRANCHES AT THE TOP AND WE HAVE ONE LAMP IN THE YARD THAT CASTS A BLURRY ORANGE LIGHT

AND ALL THE SHADOWS ARE SLENDERTREES

*asphyxiates*
Back to top Go down
kleine_kat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
kleine_kat

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:52 am

Watched the whole thing in the relatively safe environment of my work (hell, it's the last few days and even my boss had given up pretense of wanting to see us work) and then read the whole SA forum thread.

This is pretty epic. I wasn't as much scared as creeped out and disturbed, but I am so amazed at the birth of this whole Slender Man idea. Writing and drawing horror truly creates horror! When I was lying in bed (with foresight filled with boyfriend), I KNEW it was totally made up--hell, I was THERE, at SA, reading about the idea getting born and expanded and given background and all--and I was STILL jumping at shadows. This isn't like ghosts and vampires which I subconsciously believe might possibly be real in some kind of way...This is 100% proven fake, and it still scares me.

Ok, I'm a wuss. When I write horror stories I keep myself awake, which is about the saddest thing ever. But damn, isn't this cool? Yeah
Back to top Go down
Toastuh
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Toastuh

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:20 pm

Jeez, I saw this off of /x/ and was torn between loving it and freaking the fuck out. Showed all my friends. Hyperventilated at night.
And then I drew a picture (a crappy one, mind you) of me hugging Slender Man (his arms are so long so he can give EXTRA BIG HUGS) to take the edge off of the HOLY SHIT TERROR.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:35 pm

Toastuh wrote:

And then I drew a picture (a crappy one, mind you) of me hugging Slender Man (his arms are so long so he can give EXTRA BIG HUGS) to take the edge off of the HOLY SHIT TERROR.

You can't tell us this and then not post it.
Back to top Go down
Toastuh
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Toastuh

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:51 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Toastuh wrote:

You can't tell us this and then not post it.

Sorry.

Here we go (put behind spoiler stuff so as not to stretch the tables.)
Spoiler:
Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 309696
I know, I know, Slender Man doesn't TECHNICALLY have eyes in the Marble Hornets videos, but he's been drawn with big shiny balls of light for eyes before. Plus, giving him woobie sad eyes was silly and I wanted to make myself not as scared.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:24 pm

I was already chuckling as I was reading it, but when I scrolled down and saw the chair I loled.

Draw more! You're good!
Back to top Go down
Toastuh
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Toastuh

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
I was already chuckling as I was reading it, but when I scrolled down and saw the chair I loled.

Draw more! You're good!

Thanks! :D

Maybe I shall draw more silly Slenderman tonight.

ETA:

Here you guys go!

Spoiler:

For those of you who can't read my crap hand-writing, Slender Man enjoys cats, has an affinity for silly/dorky sweaters, wanted to return that DVD he borrowed (that's why he's following you), and bakes pies because he is a tender soul.
Back to top Go down
kleine_kat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
kleine_kat

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:51 am

hahaha! Ok, I'm officially no longer scared of Slendy, but you also made me doubt Jay and Alex' wisdom now. If only Alex had added sound to that first clip:

Alex peeks out his door and sees the stairs in the dim light...
A very tall, very thin, pale, impeccably-dressed man stands in the door opening downstairs...
Missing sound: Alex...Oh, Alex...I've brought back your Charlie's Angel DVD...Are you home, I don't want to intrude...

Especially like that sweater-drawing, with the cat purring at his ankles [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:43 am

Oh em gee! I love those pictures! Slenderman is just a poor misunderstood soul.

Entry 22 can't be the last one can it? IT RESOLVED NOTHING. Jay still active on twitter though, so probably more to follow.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:56 am

Fitchsticks wrote:
Oh em gee! I love those pictures! Slenderman is just a poor misunderstood soul.

Entry 22 can't be the last one can it? IT RESOLVED NOTHING. Jay still active on twitter though, so probably more to follow.
Don't forget, out of game it's been Christmas and New Year - places to go, people to see. Scary projects get put on hold, especially if they're making each entry as they go along.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:35 am

Yeah, October was ruined for me when I found these videos. Goodbye sleep!

alsooo:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:15 am

It snowed 5 inches overnight so me and my friend made a special snowman!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kleine_kat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
kleine_kat

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:24 am

How sweet of her/him ! :panic:

EDIT: huh, didn't read it right. You and friend both. Looks very cool, though, did it survive the night? Imagine walking outside while it's dark and only seeing that tall, unmoving shape standing there...

Last edited by kleine_kat on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:49 am

Oh my God, that's wonderful. XD Please say you have a spare suit jacket or something somewhere. I have to try and do this myself.
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Just Chipper wrote:
Oh my God, that's wonderful. XD Please say you have a spare suit jacket or something somewhere. I have to try and do this myself.
Oooh I didn't think of that.
I can say from experience that the taller you go the more issues you will have with structural stability.

Once I had explained it to my mum she got very into it and helped us. She made the head (complete with what she called 'a suggestion of eyes').
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next