Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic)

Go down 
+6
Spotts1701
Cactus Wren
Narwhal
kleine_kat
Root Admin
Maximilia
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic) Empty
PostSubject: I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic)   I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:46 pm

This is something I don't think we've seen for a while... a Harry Potter fanfic. I sort of expected there to be a lot more of them after the last movie came out, but our boards were amazingly free. So, I bring you this:

Love comes out from the Darkness: what if Lily did not marry James Potter? what if she married Severus? and they had a son name Harry? read and find out! Please Read and Review!

Ah, I so love Alternate Universe fics. So much can go terribly wrong.

Let's begin. We start our story with Severus Snape talking to his future wife Lily about James Potter. Because we have to have a love triangle, yes?

Quote :
“I have been noticing that James Potter has been keeping a close eye out on me why Severus?” Lily asked
"Boobies."

Quote :
James came over to Lily and Severus giving James Potter an evil look.
and as nicely as James could say hello he could at least to Snape
What? Why is the non-dialogue part of the prose bolded like this? *scratches head*

Quote :
“any ways, you know there’s a ball coming this Christmas Eve and I was thinking well, maybe…would you like to come with me?” James asked shyly.

“Lily….” Severus started to say.
“I’m sorry James… I’m already going with somebody.” Lily said lying
“Oh alright then who are you going with?” James asked concerned
“I’m…going with…” she paused for a moment and looked at Snape
OH MY GOD! The SUSPENSE! I can't stand it!

Quote :
“I’m going with Severus.” She answered and both James and Severus looked at Lily. James expressions was upsetting and well Severus was happy
Oh. I guess I should have seen that coming, huh?

James is upset, and starts stalking Lily, immediately after Potions class.

Quote :
“your stalking Lily stop it or else.”

“Or else what?” James said snickering
"Or else I'll put you in an awful fanfiction and make you out to be the villain! MUHAHAHAHA!"
"Well, crap."

The night of the Christmas Ball comes... wait, hold on a second. They don't have a Christmas Ball in the Potter-verse, do they? Isn't it the Solstice something or another? Oh, whatever. ALTERNATE UNIVERSE. Those two words fix everything. The night of the Ball comes, and Lily and Snape are soooo much in love.

Quote :
They held each other close so close even the slightest breath would hit the others face.
"Maybe I shouldn't have had garlic for lunch..."

Quote :
James was looking over Severus and Lily dancing together he was so angry with Severus he wanted to hurt him not just hurt kill. But how to do it?
Which is it, man, hurt or kill?!

Quote :
“Lily you have the most beautiful green eye’s.” Snape said in a mere whisper.

Lily was blushing and her face turned red for the first time.
Usually she turned fuschia.

James is there when Lily gets back from her Dream Date, and he says some bad things to her. She goes upstairs crying. The next morning Tonks is there... WAIT. Tonks?! Uhm... wrong generation much? Wait wait wait... ALTERNATE UNIVERSE. Silly me. Tonks is there to comfort her.

Quote :

“Oh alright let’s go.” Lily sat up. And her eye liner was running down her checks.
“Oh Lily…” Tonks said wiping Lily’s make-up off with her finger.
Wooo! Bow bow chicka bow?

So then, Snape and Lily exchange Christmas gifts, and Snape gives her a promise ring. They go somewhere to cuddle, and James interrupts! Dun dun DUN!

Quote :
“Boys stop it please! I don’t want you two to fight over me! I made up my mind!” Lily yelled crying historically.

“Petrificus Totalus” Severus yelled at the top of his lungs and James didn’t stop it quick enough so the spell hit James and he couldn’t move and fell to the ground.
“so you think you could beat me Potter, you have another thing coming to you.” Severus said growling at him.
Lily came running up to Severus hugging him and crying on his shoulder.
“oh thank God your alright Severus, James, not so much you.” Lily said
Yeah, James, NOT SO MUCH YOU!

Christmas break is over, and they're back at school. James is talking to Lily after class, and suddenly...!

Quote :
“ What do you want now James don’t you realize that I don’t like you! You, me, we’re never going to be!” Lily said

“oh you will be….Obliviate!” James said pulling his wand out quickly
He whips out his... wand... and makes her forget about the other guy! Brilliant!

Quote :
“do you remember a stupid Slytherin name Severus Snape?” He asked hoping she doesn’t remember.

“who?” Lily answered.
“Great… Let’s go.”
“Go where?” Lily asked
“fallow me. And hold my hand okay!” James said
Oh, James, you evil mastermind you!

Quote :
“J-James, this guy is starting to scar me. Get me away from him please.” She asked James
Wait, Mr. greasy hair and fugly looks is just starting to scar you?

Snape, heartbroken, figures Lily's under a curse. Thankfully, Dumbledore is there to fill in the missing pieces!

Quote :
“uh yes sir, I was wondering if a person could do anything to another to make them forget about people they once well fell in love with like, now all of a sudden she doesn’t even know that I even exists.” Severus stuttered and was trying to make since on what he was saying.
Same as the audience, Snape old man; we're trying to make sense of what you're saying too.

Quote :
“I’ll have a talk with James don’t you worry Severus. And by the way, you and Lily make a very cute couple.” Dumbledore complemented
Because if Dumblydore says they belong together, then it must be true love!

Dumbledore talks with James...

Quote :
“alright I did. Is that bad? I love Lily Evans, and Snape is…is….just playing with Lily’s emotions.” James lied but had to for a reason that maybe saying that would get him off the hook.
No, no. Mind control is never bad!

Last edited by Maximilia on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic)   I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:49 pm

Quote :
James was looking over Severus and Lily dancing together he was so angry with Severus he wanted to hurt him not just hurt kill. But how to do it?

HOW CAN I SET MY WAND FROM STUN TO KILL? :lolinsane:

So where's the dial? Really
Back to top Go down
kleine_kat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
kleine_kat

PostSubject: Re: I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic)   I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:10 am

Quote :
“Boys stop it please! I don’t want you two to fight over me! I made up my mind!” Lily yelled crying historically.

Later, Hermione found this yelling cry documented in Monumental Magical Moments by Rita Skeeter, who happened to be around at the time and captured the whole scene with her pen.

lol.

I must say I'd have enjoyed the last two horrible books a lot more if Snape DID turn out to be Harry's dad. It would be the perfect irony--instead of the perfect disappointment the whole thing turned out to be.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic)   I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:37 am

All I can picture is Snape bent over his laptop, typing furiously away at his keyboard, so excited at the chance to "be" with Lily Evans in any way that he can hardly spell or string two words together. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Cactus Wren
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cactus Wren

PostSubject: Re: I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic)   I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:19 am

Do they have promise rings ("pre-engagement" rings) in the UK?
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic)   I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:29 am

Cactus Wren wrote:

I'd be more curious if promise rings even existed in the 1970's.
Back to top Go down
Yattara
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Yattara

PostSubject: Re: I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic)   I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 2:56 pm

According to Wikipedia, they did.

As to whether they were around in 1970's England, my one British source says no. But he is only one man, so don't take that for a definitive answer.
Back to top Go down
FreakEgg
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
FreakEgg

PostSubject: Re: I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic)   I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Spotts1701 wrote:
Cactus Wren wrote:

I'd be more curious if promise rings even existed in the 1970's.

well they had that whole Promise Ring thing in That 70's Show" so I'm guessing they did, but I don't know if they did in the UK at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freak-egg.deviantart.com
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic)   I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:43 pm

Quote :
"George Washington," she sniffled. "Whiskey Rebellion, 1794."
Back to top Go down
tachikoma01
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
tachikoma01

PostSubject: Re: I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic)   I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Oh, promise rings! Those things guys give really Christian girls to get in their pants, without having the complications of breaking an engagement when the relationship eventually ends.

And "fallow me"? Well, it's a pretty good description for what this author does with his/her spellcheck, I'll give him/her that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic)   I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic) Empty

Back to top Go down

I wish I could Obliviate this fic... (A Harry Potter fic)
Page 1 of 1