Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Brother meets... Harry Potter.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezri Dax
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ezri Dax

Big Brother meets... Harry Potter. Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother meets... Harry Potter.   Big Brother meets... Harry Potter. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A brief description of each character is given within, I'll share the funniest with you now:
Quote :

Housemate number one-Harry Potter-Age-seventeen-occupation-wizard, but must behave like a muggle during his time in the big brother house and wear ordinary muggle clothes.
Housemate number two-Ron weasley-Age-seventeen-occupation-wizard but like Harry, has to behave like a muggle and wear muggle clothing.
Housemate number three-Hermione granger-Age-seventeen-occupation-witch but has to do the same as the two above, act like a muggle.

Why these characters have to act like muggles is never actually explained.

Quote :
Housemate number four-Albus Dumbledore-Age-two hundred years-occupation-headmaster of hogwarts and sometimes mistaken as santa claus by small muggle children.

As SANTA? Well perhaps if he relied on a blind pixie for his dress sense and his food was spiked with something that doubles the number of calories... nah, still fail.

Quote :
Housemate number fifteen- Mrs norris-age-three (in cat years) occupation-pet cat of Argus filch.

Really? Cat's qualify as housemates in this game, actual cats, not animagi? Wow.

Quote :
Special guest house mate number seventeen-Charlotte parker-age-twelve-occupation-muggle schoolgirl who is the youngest person ever enter the big brother house. She has promised to do her schoolwork during her time in the house so she doesn’t miss out on anything. Her parents are going to be living in a flat round the corner from the big brother house during her time there.

Uh-Oh... Maybe I'm just cynical but this reminds me of all the other young 'original characters' that later turned out to be Sues. We will have to wait and see.

Quote :
The living area where the housemates can hang around and gossip about anything except anything that is inapproriate and racist.

Okay, so we can't wave racist banners, and probably can't talk about Chocobo Nights either.

Quote :
The kitchen where the housmates must make their food and other things that are eatable.
As opposed to making other things that are inedible, like fried carpet for instance.

Quote :
The bedroom where the housemates sleep or lazy about in.

Really?! But I thought they lazied about and slept in the attic! No fair!

Quote :
The dining area where the housemates eat their breakfast, dinner and lunch.

This girl has a talent for stating the blindingly obvious.

Quote :
The naughty corner which is situated in the garden and is where housemates will be sent if they misbehave or break any of the rules.

The 'naughty corner?' How old are these housemates, six?

Quote :
The Tree of temptation which is situated in the garden and will give various housmates secret tasks and if they pass, the tree will give them something in return but if they fail,refuse or tell the other housemates about the task, they will face the wrath of the tree of temptation.

And then the tree will tempt them with an apple, and as they go to pick said apple it's branch will spout a clue bat and whack them on the head with it... the end.

Quote :
Rule three-No Housemate is to walk around the house in the nude otherwise they will be punished.

Because we all know that nude wanderings are the norm on both Big Brother and Harry Potter. I wonder whether this applies to Mrs. Norris as well?

[/snark]

I hope you enjoy this one.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother meets... Harry Potter.   Big Brother meets... Harry Potter. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:22 pm

Sadly, it's not "Harry Potter and the Contents of Room 101".
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother meets... Harry Potter.   Big Brother meets... Harry Potter. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Yeah, that's a fairly cringeworthy concept.

It's possible that the fic will be a well put together pisstake from chapter 2. Wouldn't hold out much hope though.
Taking the piss out of Big Brother by dropping characters from something like Harry Potter would amount to "LOLHURRR!" unless it's done brilliantly.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother meets... Harry Potter.   Big Brother meets... Harry Potter. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:40 pm

Quote :
The dining area where the housemates eat their breakfast, dinner and lunch.

Brunch was to be taken in the slightly-pink drawing room, tea in the gazebo, and midnight snacks were punishable by readings of Celebrian.
Back to top Go down
AgentKaz

AgentKaz

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother meets... Harry Potter.   Big Brother meets... Harry Potter. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Quote :
The bathroom and toilet where the housemates can go to get a wash or if they need to use the toilet.

Are you sure? I always thought that I had to go to the kitchen if I had to use the toilet. Silly me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother meets... Harry Potter.   Big Brother meets... Harry Potter. Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother meets... Harry Potter.
Page 1 of 1