Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head

Go down 
+48
SlyChild
Verandering
Reidmar
Lysander
Bamshalam
Mystique
Perverted Demon
Psychosomatic
Waffles
Xervexagon
billyhtchcoc
Miss Prince
saeku
kexkex
TheHedonist
Dixie
Trioculus
Shisaiga
Anon_Lurker
Zeiss Manifold
InkWeaver
Shingzyl
BlackWidow
Penguin
Fitchsticks
frostflowers
Braigwen
Lurv
Sorsa A. Jänis
Mae Bedlam
Narwhal
Seule
Danger Dull
myeerah
Blooferlady
Maximilia
Root Admin
Mafiosa
Sarin
Rabid Badger
Tony Branston
Yorokobi
Dr. Professor Science
rae
grmblfjx
Delcat
bleachedblackcat
theweirdkind
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistah J
Anonymous

Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Why must we all want PH to rape us?!   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:21 pm

Uh-oh.

Looks like Chezara has a wee bit of competition on the Mary- err... GARY Stu Radar:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] movies. adultfanfiction.net /story.php? no =600092195

(Move the spaces if the first link will not work).
Back to top Go down
Tony Branston

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:11 am

From Welcome to Silent Hill Baby! - Chapter 2. Paragraph breaks added for legibility:

Quote :

I turned around and this giant dude with a pyramid head and a giant sword came out from an ally way. I completely ignored him and looked only at the sword.

“Amazing +_+” He must have not seen me because he continued right past me threw the thick fog.

I really want a piggy back ride from him. I did an evil grin then ran towards his back and jumped on. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He stood still for a moment and I realized this dude smelled awful. He stood there for a couple of minutes while I sung Sweet Home Alabama in his would be ear and continued on.

I did some small talk and told him he was the only human I’ve seen in this town and I was happy about his company and thankful for him carrying me. I saw something that looked like a pair of woman’s legs balanced on another pair of woman’s legs and fell silent.

“What is that buddy?” I whispered.

Pyramid then lifted his sword and cut the thing in half. It fell to the ground and he picked it up, slammed its body against the wall and started thrusting back and forth…wait…

was he raping it with me on his back?

That is some Hannibal Lector shit there.

I jumped off his back and ran the opposite way of him. What’s wrong with him, he’s defiantly not human.

Own up, people...
Back to top Go down
Durp
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Quote:
You might want to watch this fan for the inevitable backlash to my comment.

That fan is a girl, not a boy.

Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:54 pm

Quote :

“What is that buddy?” I whispered.

Pyramid then lifted his sword and cut the thing in half. It fell to the ground and he picked it up, slammed its body against the wall and started thrusting back and forth…wait…

Quote :

This.

What rules govern whether or not I can put this in my signature.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 6:48 pm

It's generally considered polite to ask the original poster if they mind-I've never seen anyone get turned down.
Back to top Go down
Sarin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sarin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Btw, theweirdkind, if you'd like some help with snarking the rest of this, I have too much free time on my hands until the new year.
Back to top Go down
P.D
Anonymous

PostSubject: ....   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:29 am

Well, you made me die so hard irl... I haven't laughed this hard for at least two years.... eh I noticed that there's alot of hate for the story... first glance at the story I thought it was okay.... then I began to read deeper into and now... I wan tot tear out my damn eyes for praising the piece of shit before I had a chance to read further [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Perverted Demon

Perverted Demon

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:32 am

...... LOGIC.... You've FAILED ME YET AGAIN! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mistah J wrote:
Uh-oh.

Looks like Chezara has a wee bit of competition on the Mary- err... GARY Stu Radar:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] movies. adultfanfiction.net /story.php? no =600092195

(Move the spaces if the first link will not work).

It's a fucking yaoi Fic... dear god my eyes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] FUCKING OBJECT!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This requires TWO Facepalms [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Nihilist] Double posting is poor etiquette, if you have something to add please do so by using the "edit" button on the top right.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:02 am

He's a rapist with a huge pyramid on his head.

What's the attraction?
Back to top Go down
Captain
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Obviously... it's a fanfiction with a brat who is trying to get the pyramid head to become a SH version of Edward from that movie that every man loves to hate... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Mystique wrote:

What's the attraction?

If you find yourself asking that question, you're not the author's intended audience.
Back to top Go down
Perverted Demon

Perverted Demon

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Words cannot express how much I wish to rage at this author for posting such a horrid story on FF... or any where really... I wish to [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] myself... but I will not.
Back to top Go down
wtf
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:27 pm

I don't think it's that bad of a fic, really. Red love by dourdan is worse.
To spend so much time and space just bashing a fic is sad. I don't think she even cares anymoer.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:33 pm

wtf wrote:
I don't think it's that bad of a fic, really. Red love by dourdan is worse.
To spend so much time and space just bashing a fic is sad. I don't think she even cares anymoer.

OH HEY CHEZARA WUZZUP
Back to top Go down
Mistah J
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:07 am

I doubt that's Chezara. This person misspelled 'anymore', and Chezara rarely misspells at all.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:40 am

Mafiosa wrote:
OH HEY CHEZARA WUZZUP
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:40 am

Mistah J wrote:
I doubt that's Chezara. This person misspelled 'anymore', and Chezara rarely misspells at all.

The First Chapter of Chezara's Fic wrote:
that one day the darkness would dissapear
Back to top Go down
Tony Branston

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:45 pm

I found this fic, and it's definitely a formatting nightmare. And as for the plot, this is where I stopped reading:

Quote :
Intro: This is based on a notion (from the movie not the game) that various message board posters have suggested; Dahlia and Pyramid head as the parents of Alessa.
Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 724940
Back to top Go down
Mistah J
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:47 pm

I forced myself to read Red Love, and must agree that it IS a worse fic than FF. It doesn't have much of a storyline at all, and is just some sick sex-crazed one shot.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Get a damned account, then spork Red Love to your heart's content. In other words, FFS stay on topic. Also, Chezara, trying to divert attention from your own EPIC piece of shit by mentioning another fic is just bad form.

On topic: Have the readings been uploaded yet?
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Tony Branston wrote:
Intro: This is based on a notion (from the movie not the game) that various message board posters have suggested; Dahlia and Pyramid head as the parents of Alessa.
I forced myself to read it as well... I uh... I want to tear out my eyes now... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tony Branston

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Even if you're not Chez, I wanna see you try to white knight her little trainwreck.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:11 am

Mystique wrote:

What's the attraction?

Probably the movie, where they stuck a well muscled guy under all that and put a gawth like skirt on him instead of an apron with his bum hanging out like in the... Game... Hmm...

I dunno. When I was playing the game, I was thinking more along the lines of "DEAR GOD IM GONNA DIE IM GONNA DIE AAAAAAAAAAH" than "Dayum, I'd like him spear my rear anytime~"
So maybe it's the, uh... Power aspect?
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:44 am

^ You know, I was trying to think about it logically, and I was going to use, "Well, there ARE fangirls of The Joker, especially the more ruthless versions of him, so riddle me that as well," as a rationalization, and then I was like...

"But. He's a rapist. With a pyramid on his head."

I got nothin'.

I didn't even play the games myself (I watched a friend play) and the first time I saw Pyramid Head, I was actually yelling, "WHAT IS THAT? GET AWAY FROM IT GET AWAY FROM IT HURRY."
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:46 am

rae wrote:

On topic: Have the readings been uploaded yet?

This.
Also has the fic been updated at all yet? I think I read up to where whatserface thought she was pregnant or some shit. I find myself somehow wanting the whole thing to be resolved. Like when you start watching one of those godawful 'Top 100' programmes on telly, and no matter how much you want to go to bed you just have to see what gets to number one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head   Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Romanticize this Psychological Horror aka Pyramid Head
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next