Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The title is unknown. The quality is though. Vampire Knight, NWS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
quamp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
quamp

The title is unknown. The quality is though. Vampire Knight, NWS Empty
PostSubject: The title is unknown. The quality is though. Vampire Knight, NWS   The title is unknown. The quality is though. Vampire Knight, NWS EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:21 am

unknown by sureya

When I saw the summary, I knew I'd be heading here. I'm not a huge fan of Vampire Knight, but I know a Sue when I see one. This one goes to a fancy ball with one of the guys from the series.

Quote :
read and you'll see VS

Not promising.

Quote :
My name is Emelia Kuran though before I became what I am I was Emelia Brooks born in 1805 to Claudia and Jonathan Brooks of Yorkshire, England.

But everyone seems to call me Mary Sue Whipple for no apparent reason.

Quote :
But sadly my sisters lives were cut short at the age of 3 as well as that of my parents in 1820.

Yes, it's TEH TWAGIC PAST! Sue.

Quote :
After a year of living with them I took their last name to replace my own and bury my past, and I fell in love with their oldest son ( whom I hate and love at the same time with a passion.) who to my knowledge at that time only saw me as a little sister.

Nice of her to get the fixation out early, isn't it?

Quote :
was upstairs in my room getting ready, my maid Sara was putting the finishing touches on my hair when there was a rapid knock on the door
“who is it?”

- Telegram.
- No way, you're that landshark, aren't you!?
- Candygram
- Oh, in that case... *opens door* AAAAAHHHH!!! *gets eaten by landshark*

Quote :
I jumped up abruptly and checked my cream and black dress in the mirror to make sure there were no stains on it from the wine I’d been drinking earlier to steady my nerves.” I’ll be out in a second, I have to put on my mask!”

Oh, but obvious Mary Sue, you shouldn't cover up your TEH SPESHUL looks! Rolling Eyes
I'll skip a bit here.

Quote :
The only other way to consummate her turn into a vampire and their union of master and fledgling was to exchange massive amounts of blood and sex, the thought of entering her body made his cock swell painfully again,

And the stupid made my brain hurt again.

Quote :
So as he looked at her laying there on the ground he wondered what could be going through her mind at this moment, well he didn’t have to wait long because she opened her mouth and let out an ear piercing scream that would’ve put a banshee to shame.

I knew I was in for bad luck when I clicked on the link.
Hopefully, we've got some Vampire Knight fans here that will shed some light on the true horror that is this fic.
Back to top Go down
http://quamp.deviantart.com

The title is unknown. The quality is though. Vampire Knight, NWS
Page 1 of 1