Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in.

Go down 
+7
Lysander
rachel
Braigwen
Chris91
rae
Mafiosa
Malganis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in. Empty
PostSubject: Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in.   Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:16 pm

Oh, and the cop is also charged with rape and might have possibly murdered his ex's new husband, as well.

Quote :
For the offense of not having his shirt tucked in, 15-year-old
special needs student Marshawn Pitts was slammed into a wall of lockers
and pounded repeatedly in the face by a police officer who broke the
boy's nose and bloodied his mouth.

The Dolton, Illinois teen told a local CBS affiliate
that the officer was cursing at him as he complied with the order to
tuck in his shirt. Then, "it was just like, boom!" he said.

"The academy is a high school for special-needs students who are emotionally disturbed or struggle with behavioral disorders," noted Chicago Breaking News.
"Marshawn was a student there because he suffered brain injuries when
he was hit by a car years ago, [family attorney Edward] Manzke said."
This incident can't have helped.

Let's see what other felonies our charming assailant might also have committed, shall we?

Quote :
The officer who brutally beat special needs student Marshawn Pitts has been identified as 38-year-old Christopher Lloyd, according to Chicago Breaking News, which spoke to Lloyd's father.

The news agency reported that Lloyd is currently in jail after being
charged with the rape of a woman he knew and is facing a 20-year
sentence should he be convicted.

The Chicago Tribune-backed service adds: "A lawsuit filed by
his ex-wife, Nicole McKinney, last summer alleges he gunned down her
new husband Cornel McKinney in front of their children outside their
home on the 6100 block of South Langley Avenue on Feb. 17, 2008."
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in.   Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Quote :
The officer who brutally beat special needs student

This is the worst sentence I've read all month.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in.   Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Jesus fucking christ. Yet another dickhole who seem to join the police so they can get away with anything.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in.   Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:55 pm

If I were Dolton's chief of police, I would have kicked this asshole off the force five minutes after the story broke.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in.   Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:54 pm

I do wonder why we are seeing more and more of this in the news lately?
Back to top Go down
rachel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in.   Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:14 pm

Mythandariel wrote:
I do wonder why we are seeing more and more of this in the news lately?
I think it's because if a cop* does something wrong nowadays, the ubiquitous security cams and cell phone cams record the event and the Internet lets the truth get out before authorities can suppress it. In the past, it was much easier to hide the truth.

*This also applies to non-cops, but regular citizens don't typically have people in authority who are willing to cover up their crimes.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in.   Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:14 am

Quote :
The officer who brutally beat special needs student Marshawn Pitts has been identified as 38-year-old Christopher Lloyd,

GREAT SCOTT!!!
Back to top Go down
maladroit_mooncalf
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
maladroit_mooncalf

PostSubject: Re: Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in.   Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:22 am

Dammit, Lysander, you beat me to it!

Pun not intended.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in.   Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:34 am

Lysander wrote:
Quote :
The officer who brutally beat special needs student Marshawn Pitts has been identified as 38-year-old Christopher Lloyd,

GREAT SCOTT!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]1.21 GIGAWATTS????

Last edited by Nihilist on Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in.   Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in. EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:29 am

This is awful. What a piece of work that officer is, to say the least.

Bad as this is, I'm really working hard here to suppress my laughter and not make a joke about imagining Doc Brown kicking the shit out of this kid.

Oops. Too late.
Back to top Go down
T.S.Orr
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
T.S.Orr

PostSubject: Re: Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in.   Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in. EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:42 am

Seriously, what the fuck? I...I have no words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in.   Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cop brutally beats special needs student for not having his shirt tucked in.
Page 1 of 1