Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion

Go down 
+18
Chocho
Sorsa A. Jänis
Somath Cegem
Chris91
InkWeaver
Princess Muse
Lysander
Aggie
Lapin
Penguin
Avari
Verandering
007bistromath
Chaltab
Mikey Go WOOGA
unskilled78
Mafiosa
Malganis
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:43 pm

007bistromath wrote:
While I applaud your effort to discourage people from increasing my scrolling time by posting things that are inoffensively useless, isn't "shut the fuck up" kind of strong? I mean, I dunno what Finland is like or anything, maybe you guys over there tell each other to shut the fuck up when somebody talks about the weather too much.

Shut the fuck up. :hmm:
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:25 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
007bistromath wrote:
While I applaud your effort to discourage people from increasing my scrolling time by posting things that are inoffensively useless, isn't "shut the fuck up" kind of strong? I mean, I dunno what Finland is like or anything, maybe you guys over there tell each other to shut the fuck up when somebody talks about the weather too much.

Shut the fuck up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
What she said.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:59 pm

007bistromath wrote:

Are you new to the Internet? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
007bistromath
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:15 pm

Man, I am never going to Finland, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Lapin wrote:
Somath Cegem wrote:
Lapin wrote:
I maintain my dictatorship will work. Be prepared for my hostile takeover.

Okay I have only one question,can I pay my taxes in carrots?

No. Accepted currency will be money, cinnamon buns, curly fries, and Chick-Fil-A nuggets.

Why not Sidney Crosby jerseys? :lolinsane:
Back to top Go down
Princess Muse

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:17 am

Aggie wrote:
Lapin wrote:
After puberty, you are on birth control. At adulthood, you take a test. If you are not able to adequately provide for a child, in ways both financial and emotional, you are kept on birth control until you can pass the damn test. Every time you want another child, you take another test to see if you can provide for two/three/four children.

You are given yearly evaluations.

I'm aware this violates sensibilities. I don't care. There are a lot of people having a lot of kids who don't need to A.) Be given something to care for, B.) Be passing on their genes.

(Lapin has some world domination plans baby, be warned)

Heh heh heh. You expect people to submit to and maintain birth control? And attend yearly evaluations? Seriously? LOL! Setting aside 'personal sensibilities', no one would ever follow that to the letter. Ever. They'd forget (conveniently or not) to do their required actions.

My thought had been to have people either have their tubes tied or get a reversible vasectomy (again, setting aside human rights here for the moment) as soon as possible and only after they decided that they wanted kids would they be permitted to take said tests and pay for the reversal surgery. But I have no doubt that'd cause as much squawking (even more so) than enforced birth control.

I was actually talking to my dad about this last night. I feel that all people should be fitted with birth control chips which can only be removed after parenting classes and tests.
Back to top Go down
Chocho
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Chocho

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:09 am

007bistromath wrote:

You haven't lived until you've been in a sauna, run 20 metres to the hole in the frozen lake in -30°C cold weather and then thrown yourself in. :face: I miss Finland.

In conclusion, shut the fuck up.

On the topic of forced sterilisation, depending on the country I'd first try better education, better sex education, free and readily available birth control, courses and personal help for struggling parents and easier access to surgical sterilisation options.

[sarcasm]If that doesn't help, we can still start the mass executions... [/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:26 am

Sorsa A. Jänis wrote:
Chris91 Shut the fuck up! You are making absolutely any actual contributions on this or any other thread.

Eat shit and die. I don't take posting advice from somebody who lives in a nation of Hitler-lovers.
Back to top Go down
Chocho
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Chocho

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:33 am

Chris91 wrote:
Sorsa A. Jänis wrote:
Chris91 Shut the fuck up! You are making absolutely any actual contributions on this or any other thread.

Eat shit and die. I don't take posting advice from somebody who lives in a nation of Hitler-lovers.

Someone doesn't know much about history...
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 am

I know it well enough to remember that Finland basically took Hitler's side for most of the Second World War.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:26 am

Chris91 wrote:
I know it well enough to remember that Finland basically took Hitler's side for most of the Second World War.

And if you read up on your history you'd know it was because the Russians were coming, and no one else wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:52 am

Salamas wrote:
And if you read up on your history you'd know it was because the Russians were coming, and no one else wanted to help.

The huh?? Heck, south Africa sent Gauntlets for free. And since there were fighter pilots in Sweden wanting to help, the Swedish government allowed them to bring their own planes. Even England gave them modern planes at a times when the RAF itself was in
desperate need of anything that flew. In fact, some time later, shipments of Hurricanes that had been destined to Finland were diverted to Russia and the mechanics opened the crates to find frames painted with swastikas. (Well, technically they were hakaristi, but private Ivan Ivanovic wouldn't know the difference).
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:47 am

Hey, remember the part where Germany was killing everyone who stood in their way? Maybe, just maybe, the Finnish were really scared and didn't want to die.

Because you know, sometimes human beings are like that. Also, why are we talking about this? Do we still call Germans Nazis? The people who made those decisions are very, very dead by now.

TL;DR: Chris, shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:52 am

Sorsa started all this, not me. Tell HER to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:09 am

Why? If you shut up, I get to hear Sorsa talk. And she's actually funny.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:16 am

She's not the least bit funny.
And she's a waste of DNA to boot.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:34 am

Chris91 wrote:
She's not the least bit funny.
And she's a waste of DNA to boot.
If you'd know anything about DNA, you would know that most of it is actually "waste" DNA.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm getting a feeling there's bunch of internet virgins among us.
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Chocho wrote:
007bistromath wrote:

You haven't lived until you've been in a sauna, run 20 metres to the hole in the frozen lake in -30°C cold weather and then thrown yourself in. :face: I miss Finland.

YOUR UNITS OF MEASUREMENT ARE BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD!!!

Also, Alaska > Finland.
Back to top Go down
Chocho
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Chocho

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:30 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Chocho wrote:
007bistromath wrote:

Also, Alaska > Finland.

NO I WONT!

There are no Palins in Finland, therefore: Finland > Alaska. Excitedplz
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Fuck Alaska AND Finland.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:38 pm

I fucked your mom. For a nickel. So did a bunch of other guys.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Chocho wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Chocho wrote:
007bistromath wrote:

Also, Alaska > Finland.

NO I WONT!

There were never any Mikeys in Finland, therefore: Alaska > Finland. :tongue2:
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:43 pm

Penguin wrote:

I doubt that.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:44 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Penguin wrote:

I doubt that.

That reply was so boring, it came full circle and was actually funny. A golf clap for you, sir.
Back to top Go down
Chocho
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Chocho

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:44 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Chocho wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Chocho wrote:
007bistromath wrote:

Also, Alaska > Finland.

NO I WONT!

There were never any Mikeys in Finland, therefore: Alaska > Finland. :tongue2:

That's good, because Finland would be waaay too hardcore for you. One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 8638

Btw, what's the deal with your avatar?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next