Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian

Go down 
+10
Soylent Green
XLT-100852.0
Cyberwulf
Aggie
neko mata
Sakurelf
Penguin
Azzandra
Lapin
Malganis
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian Empty
PostSubject: 13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian   13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:32 am

Link

Quote :
A 13-year-old girl has become the latest victim of ''corrective rape'' as the trend of violent attacks on lesbians shows no signs of letting up.

The latest victim was said to have been open about her sexuality and was raped on Thursday in Pretoria, presumably as an act of ''corrective rape'' - so called, when men rape a woman to try to ''fix'' her homosexual orientation.

Fucking sadistic morons... what, do they think that their dicks are magic wands?!

Quote :
Last month Noxolo Nogwaza, a well-known activist, was found murdered after an attack that appeared to have been motivated by her being a lesbian.

South Africa is seen as having very progressive laws, which include recognising gay marriages, but rights groups worry that not enough protection is offered to those in need and justice for victims moves too slowly.

Politicians and civil society groups held their first official meeting on the issue last week in Cape Town. The outcome was the formation of a taskforce to address the problem.

13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian 309696
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: 13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian   13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:38 pm

She was thirteen.

She was thirteen and they raped her. To "fix" her.

Why is this okay? How does a person justify this in their minds? They look at a child who is happy with herself and in their minds, this justifies violating her in the worst way. Because causing her harm, physical and mental, was better than what she had.

I can't comprehend this. I can wrap my mind around rape. I can see the anger that drives it. Sort of. I can see the sickness and the mental illness behind it. But I just can't see this justification that people like this put behind it. "It was for their own good." How can you hurt a child like that, how can you hurt anyone like that, and call yourself righteous?

Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: 13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian   13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:50 pm

Sadly, their thought process was probably, "Better get 'er while she's young, so she can have many happy years of dickings ahead!"
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: 13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian   13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:35 pm

South Africa? Yep.
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: 13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian   13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Penguin wrote:
South Africa? Yep.

The whole "Florida" thing doesn't really work when the location is in the title.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: 13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian   13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Sakurelf wrote:
Penguin wrote:
South Africa? Yep.

The whole "Florida" thing doesn't really work when the location is in the title.

Except according to the article, it happened in Pretoria, not Johannesburg. Razz Besides, whenever the "usual suspect" states like Florida, Arizona and Texas show up, that doesn't stop a bunch of people from saying "Ohhhh, ______, when will you stop being so retarded?"
Back to top Go down
neko mata

PostSubject: Re: 13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian   13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Wow, who can be that stupid to think physically, and mentally traumatizes a 13 year old girl by raping her so she can be "fixed". I hope the poor girl, and all the other girls will be able to find some good help after what those sick basters did to them. 13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian 309696
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: 13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian   13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:15 pm

I call bullshit. Anyone that would willingly rape a 13-year-old would have likely done so without the "excuse" of it being "corrective rape". She wasn't raped 'because she was a lesbian,' she was raped because a sick bastard decided to. Interesting that the article doesn't say why it's presumed to be an instance of "corrective rape," though.

Note: I'm not yelling at Malganis, I'm just angry at the fact that anyone would think that using a person's sexuality as a reason to inflict acts of violence upon them is in any way justifiable.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: 13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian   13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:19 am

Raping lesbians to "cure" them is more common than you think. It's not motivated by any desire to "do good". It falls under the same heading as queer-bashing.
Back to top Go down
XLT-100852.0
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
XLT-100852.0

PostSubject: Re: 13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian   13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:11 am

oh it's south africa.

Someone should make isababybeingrapedinsouthafricatoday.com.

The answer will always be "yes".
Back to top Go down
Soylent Green
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Soylent Green

PostSubject: Re: 13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian   13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Aggie wrote:
I call bullshit. Anyone that would willingly rape a 13-year-old would have likely done so without the "excuse" of it being "corrective rape". She wasn't raped 'because she was a lesbian,' she was raped because a sick bastard decided to. Interesting that the article doesn't say why it's presumed to be an instance of "corrective rape," though.

Note: I'm not yelling at Malganis, I'm just angry at the fact that anyone would think that using a person's sexuality as a reason to inflict acts of violence upon them is in any way justifiable.

No, she was raped literally because she is a lesbian. It's a pretty common (and very sick) thought that lesbians are only lesbians because they've never had a man or had a bad experience/abused/sexually assaulted by a man. Therefore, if she's a virgin, show her the error of her ways by raping her. Cyberwulf is completely correct. It's no different than gay-bashers that try to beat the gay out of men (or the more polite but still gross pray the gay away ministries).

Just so you know: there was a judge in the US that said lesbians should be allowed to serve because being exposed to straight manlymen could fix them (you can easily read rape in that statement, since rape in the military is a huge problem). So, it's not even limited to one region or country of the world.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: 13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian   13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:05 am

They call it 'corrective rape'. As if men raping her is going to make her want to have sex with them. That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

But really it's just rape because she's a lesbian and they hate lesbians. Possibly because of inbred religious beliefs, possibly because they're just assholes. Either way, it's sick and retarded to think that raping a woman will make her want sex, least of all with a man.

People this stupid and bad make me want to jam a poker down their throats.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: 13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian   13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:14 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
They call it 'corrective rape'. As if men raping her is going to make her want to have sex with them. That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

But really it's just rape because she's a lesbian and they hate lesbians. Possibly because of inbred religious beliefs, possibly because they're just assholes. Either way, it's sick and retarded to think that raping a woman will make her want sex, least of all with a man.

Forget the poker, Harley...I say let's hire somebody to do to these psychos what Seal Team Six did to bin Laden two weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: 13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian   13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:28 am

Chris91 wrote:
Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:

Forget the poker, Harley...I say let's hire somebody to do to these psychos what Seal Team Six did to bin Laden two weeks ago.
That would be too kind. Castrate them, instead, so they have to live the rest of their lives without getting any.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: 13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian   13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Raping lesbians to "cure" them is more common than you think. It's not motivated by any desire to "do good". It falls under the same heading as queer-bashing.

Yeah, pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian   13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian Empty

Back to top Go down

13-year-old Johannesburg girl raped because she is a lesbian
Page 1 of 1