Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion

Go down 
+18
Chocho
Sorsa A. Jänis
Somath Cegem
Chris91
InkWeaver
Princess Muse
Lysander
Aggie
Lapin
Penguin
Avari
Verandering
007bistromath
Chaltab
Mikey Go WOOGA
unskilled78
Mafiosa
Malganis
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion Empty
PostSubject: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:30 pm

And the meth lab? Was in her parents' house. One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion 309696

Quote :
Investigators in Bay County, Florida say a man and his girlfriend
were cooking meth in their home, when the chemicals exploded. Their
one-year-old daughter caught fire and is now fighting for her life, with burns across half her body.

"One thing that makes me absolutely sick to my stomach is this mother told us and medical authorities that this child was burned from a grease fire, so this child had been receiving treatment for a grease burn when it is much more severe when you're dealing with chemical burns from a meth lab," said Captain Stanford.

The infant's mother, 31-year-old Tessa Wagy, told officers she pulled Johna out of the crib when she caught on fire, and rolled her on the floor to put out the flames.

The one-year-old's father, 34-year-old John Franklin Osborn fled the scene before officers arrived. He was severely burned on his hands and arms as a result of the blast and was treated at USA Medical Center. Both Wagy and Osborn were arrested.
One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion 57923

Quote :
Officials say baby Johna is in critical condition at the Joseph M. Still Burn Unit in Georgia. She has burns across half her body.
Police say Wagy had three other children in the home during the explosion. One of them is a one-month-old. Those children were not harmed.
Officials also say Wagy and Osborn did not have custody of baby Johna, because they allegedly abandoned her in Georgia. They both have previous drug charges.

*facepalm* :headshot:
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:35 pm

Why do these people still have their kids?

SOCIAL SERVICES, HELLO. GET WITH IT.
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:37 pm

words fail me.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:49 pm

I have a solution.

Execute them, and assuming the kid lives, use their skin for skin grafts.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:34 am

Unfortunatley the justice system takes too long for that.
Back to top Go down
007bistromath
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:15 pm

Malganis wrote:
Florida

Pared this article down to its meaningful components for the tl;dr crowd.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:50 am

007bistromath wrote:
Malganis wrote:
Florida

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Avari

Avari

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:09 am

Quote :
Police say Wagy had three other children in the home during the explosion. One of them is a one-month-old.
Who thought it would be a good idea to leave four kids in the hands of blatant drug users?

And why is this woman not on the pill, for Heaven's sake? Or being forcefully encouraged to get her tubes tied?

007bistromath wrote:
Malganis wrote:
Florida

I've never been there, so is it really that bad?
Back to top Go down
007bistromath
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:23 am

COPS is widely known as the show where every state is Florida.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:29 am

Avari wrote:
Who thought it would be a good idea to leave four kids in the hands of blatant drug users?

Drug users.

Quote :
And why is this woman not on the pill, for Heaven's sake?

Private health care.

Quote :
Or being forcefully encouraged to get her tubes tied?

In the US, if a judge even thinks of saying "no more kids until you shape up," there is much WHARRGARBL.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:34 pm

You know, the more I read these stories, and the older my younger sister gets, the more I support the idea of having to pass a test to be allowed children. We won't have a population problem anymore at least.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:38 pm

Lapin wrote:
You know, the more I read these stories, and the older my younger sister gets, the more I support the idea of having to pass a test to be allowed children. We won't have a population problem anymore at least.

It's an optimistic idea but how exactly do you suggest that get implemented without infringing upon people's human rights?
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:30 pm

After puberty, you are on birth control. At adulthood, you take a test. If you are not able to adequately provide for a child, in ways both financial and emotional, you are kept on birth control until you can pass the damn test. Every time you want another child, you take another test to see if you can provide for two/three/four children.

You are given yearly evaluations.

I'm aware this violates sensibilities. I don't care. There are a lot of people having a lot of kids who don't need to A.) Be given something to care for, B.) Be passing on their genes.

(Lapin has some world domination plans baby, be warned)
Back to top Go down
007bistromath
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:37 pm

Yes, because mandating that all citizens be required to get pumped full of hormones is an excellent idea that won't hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:30 pm

(Knows this is going waaaaay off-topic, doesn't care.)

I really wouldn't want to take the Pill; the idea of fucking around with my body's chemistry just... freaks me out.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:39 pm

Avari wrote:
I've never been there, so is it really that bad?

Florida is the toxic swamp where we banish our old people when it's time for them to die. If the oppressive heat and carnivorous reptiles don't do it, then the locals will.

Fortunately, the place is subjected to Poseidon's Wrath in the form of hurricanes six months out of the year, sparing us from the possibility that they will organize into a civilization which is hostile to the race of men.
Back to top Go down
Princess Muse

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:21 am

Mafiosa wrote:

Quoted for truth.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:00 am

I maintain my dictatorship will work. Be prepared for my hostile takeover.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:07 am

I, for one, welcome our new bunny overlord.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Mafiosa wrote:

To which I'd like to add: Lock these two up and throw away the motherfuckin' key.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:52 pm

Lapin wrote:

Okay I have only one question,can I pay my taxes in carrots?
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:57 pm

Chris91 Shut the fuck up! You are making absolutely any actual contributions on this or any other thread.

On the subject: I really do support the idea of having a pass for being a parent. I know it won't happen, but I really do hate it when people who obviously aren't able to take care of their kids have kids(usually many kids too).

It's so fantastic when your parents fuck up your life, when it hasn't even quite started yet. Hurray for the liberty of procreation. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] There's enough trouble with young people these days, even without more people creating them.
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
007bistromath
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:55 pm

While I applaud your effort to discourage people from increasing my scrolling time by posting things that are inoffensively useless, isn't "shut the fuck up" kind of strong? I mean, I dunno what Finland is like or anything, maybe you guys over there tell each other to shut the fuck up when somebody talks about the weather too much.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:27 pm

Lapin wrote:
After puberty, you are on birth control. At adulthood, you take a test. If you are not able to adequately provide for a child, in ways both financial and emotional, you are kept on birth control until you can pass the damn test. Every time you want another child, you take another test to see if you can provide for two/three/four children.

You are given yearly evaluations.

I'm aware this violates sensibilities. I don't care. There are a lot of people having a lot of kids who don't need to A.) Be given something to care for, B.) Be passing on their genes.

(Lapin has some world domination plans baby, be warned)

Heh heh heh. You expect people to submit to and maintain birth control? And attend yearly evaluations? Seriously? LOL! Setting aside 'personal sensibilities', no one would ever follow that to the letter. Ever. They'd forget (conveniently or not) to do their required actions.

My thought had been to have people either have their tubes tied or get a reversible vasectomy (again, setting aside human rights here for the moment) as soon as possible and only after they decided that they wanted kids would they be permitted to take said tests and pay for the reversal surgery. But I have no doubt that'd cause as much squawking (even more so) than enforced birth control.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:02 pm

Somath Cegem wrote:
Lapin wrote:

Okay I have only one question,can I pay my taxes in carrots?

No. Accepted currency will be money, cinnamon buns, curly fries, and Chick-Fil-A nuggets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion   One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion Empty

Back to top Go down

One-year-old girl burned in meth lab explosion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next