Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab

Go down 
+5
Chris91
EileenK98
ZoZo
frostflowers
Delcat
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab Empty
PostSubject: Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab   Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:44 am

Yeah, there's so much fail here that I had trouble fitting it into the thread title. The video is well worth a watch, as well.

I don't often post in News and it's not terribly recent, but this was on the local 6:30 and I thought of you guys.
Quote :
Officers discovered the meth lab when they pulled over Jessie Cole, an unregistered sex offender.

Police pulled the car over around three in the morning on Tuesday near Indian River in Tuscarora Township.

When
police stopped his black mercury, they say both Cole and his passenger,
Julie Reid were high on meth. Reid eventually admitted to police that
there were components of a meth lab in the trunk.

The eight year-old boy, who was sitting in the back seat, was taken into protective custody.
Stoned driving + middle of the night + eight-year-old sitting inches away from toxic and flammable chemicals + unregistered sex offender + meth = YAAAY I WON FAIL PARENTING BINGO!

Go ahead guys, just try to turn this one into gray-area wank. I DARE you.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
frostflowers
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
frostflowers

Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab   Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:53 am

Ouch. It's like they had a checklist dubbed Things I Can Possibly Fuck Up Tonight and checked every damned item on it.

Quote :
Both Cole and Reid face child abuse charges and several drug charges.
Good - they damned well deserve it.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab   Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:59 am

Ummm... at least he wasn't molesting the kid as he was driving? That's good right?
[/eternaloptimist]
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab   Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:01 am

Yeah, you can't get much more FAIL! than that.

At least nobody died.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab   Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:48 am

EileenK98 wrote:

Sure you can.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab   Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:59 am

Chris91 wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

Sure you can.
Yes, you would be the living proof of that.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab   Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:23 am

Ha ha. Real funny, Delcat. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab   Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:43 am

Chris91 wrote:
Ha ha. Real funny, Delcat. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Milton, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK?
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab   Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:09 am

Chris91 wrote:

Oh god, you're next on his "GEIB ME APOLOGY" shitlist.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab   Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:28 am

Chris, here's an idea: When you get chased off the board, don't come back.

As for the actual subject. Oh wow. There's really no gray areas here. Fail parenting bingo indeed.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab   Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:30 am

EileenK98 wrote:

At least nobody died.

Around where Darth lives, there's an HIV-positive pedophile who molested children and (yes, literally, unless Darth corrects me) gave them AIDS, and he is free today. I don't know if there are any restrictions on his movements, but Darth and I can both walk down the block to where his house is; he's living there.

A little moar FAIL, IMHO, but there you go.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab   Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:03 am

Malganis wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

At least nobody died.

Around where Darth lives, there's an HIV-positive pedophile who molested children and (yes, literally, unless Darth corrects me) gave them AIDS, and he is free today. I don't know if there are any restrictions on his movements, but Darth and I can both walk down the block to where his house is; he's living there.

A little moar FAIL, IMHO, but there you go.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GODDAMMIT JUSTICE SYSTEM
Back to top Go down

Unregistered sex offender gets stoned, drives around eight-year-old son in mobile meth lab
Page 1 of 1