Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jewdozer

jewdozer

Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists? Empty
PostSubject: Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists?   Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:16 pm

Well its a burning question. I like using it but always get trolled and flamed for doing so. I can use photoshop and make a piece of shit look great by using the menus, filters and brushes but with simple MSpaint you get what you draw.
Heres what I've done just quickly>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolokaust.com
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists?   Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:34 pm

Hey, I use MSPaint all the time, and you can turn out some pretty damn good stuff with it. Okay you won't get the easy effects but hey.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
jewdozer

jewdozer

PostSubject: Re: Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists?   Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:02 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
Hey, I use MSPaint all the time, and you can turn out some pretty damn good stuff with it. Okay you won't get the easy effects but hey.
Not often I meet a fellow MSpainter. Peace be upon you and all that.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists?   Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:54 pm

I LOVE using MS Paint to make art! I'll go drudge up some of my shit if I can find it.
Back to top Go down
jewdozer

jewdozer

PostSubject: Re: Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists?   Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Narwhal wrote:
I LOVE using MS Paint to make art! I'll go drudge up some of my shit if I can find it.
Please do. We are currently looking for the finest MSpainters online.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists?   Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:23 pm

The problem isn't so much with MS Paint itself, though no matter what, it IS going to be lower quality than what is done in GIMP or another program. The problem is most of the people using MS Paint can't draw worth a damn.
Back to top Go down
jewdozer

jewdozer

PostSubject: Re: Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists?   Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:00 pm

rae wrote:
The problem isn't so much with MS Paint itself, though no matter what, it IS going to be lower quality than what is done in GIMP or another program. The problem is most of the people using MS Paint can't draw worth a damn.
This is sadly true altho there is a small minority of MSpainters online who can draw. Hard bit is finding them.

I'll be posting something very soon that we are making in paint.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists?   Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:00 pm

Me, I prefer GIMP, if only because it seems to save the work as a higher quality than anything I get out of MS Paint and I love the shit out of layers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists?   Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is MSpaint a shit art program or something for the purists?
Page 1 of 1