Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My friend got raped last night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

My friend got raped last night Empty
PostSubject: My friend got raped last night   My friend got raped last night EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:01 am

My online friend X (I will not name her at this point) in Region A is 18, jobless, and borderline homeless - and she has been on the streets before. She has to stay at her friend's house because her mom abuses her, but her friend will be having a baby soon and she may well have to leave. I live in Region Z; I can only give emotional support. But her ex-boyfriend Y lives with her there. She didn't have the heart to throw him back on the streets because his parents can be dicks too, and I didn't meet her soon enough to help persuade her to tell him to go fuck himself.

And he abuses her. Last night she woke up to find his cock in her mouth. This, she did not want. It has happened before. But since she lacks our good friend 'photo evidence' (he isn't stupid enough to take photos of him raping her), she won't go to the cops because they've blown her off before. She woke up and got angry, so he threw her at a wall, hurting her head badly, but she's not bleeding, so she refuses to go to the Hospital, convincing herself she's fine. He's done this sort of thing before; he's been abusive in many ways. He's had sex with her and she's had to fold so that she won't be hurt. He has forced her to have an abortion and get The Rod in her arm.She pushed him out of the room, and he kept banging on the door, and wanting to come back in.

Worse, there are further complications. She has a new, better boyfriend. However she can't live at his house because it's his dad's house. She was at the time sleeping naked in the bed, although her ex was not in the room when she fell asleep. Her friend who owns the house was out at the time.

While her new boyfriend was woken up over the very INTERNET by the sound of her being thrown at the wall, he wasn't THERE and only heard the sound; he didn't see it. We both heard her yelling at Y through the door that she's told him not to do it before but we have no recording. Even if her ex is kicked out today he's going to get away with it AGAIN, and she will STILL have nowhere to go.

She's been raped multiple times by multiple boyfriends in the past but of course since they're 'boyfriends' that just makes it harder. I have SEEN her plight over webcam. I have SEEN her in pain, and I have SEEN her desperately trying not to cry, and I have SEEN her threaten suicide, yet I have not had the ability to record it over webcam in time. It does happen. It really does. Her life sounds like a fucking soap opera, and still I will believe every word whether you readers do or not.

I want this story to go Viral. I want everybody to know this shit happens for real. Tell everybody it happens. Tell the fucking WORLD that this sort of thing is REAL.

Copy it and spread it EVERYWHERE. To EVERYBODY.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: My friend got raped last night   My friend got raped last night EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:48 am

I'd like to add, that this is one of the very early places. I really want this to go viral, guys.

Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: My friend got raped last night   My friend got raped last night EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:32 am

Harley, that's really fucked up and everything, but I don't think the news forum is the place for it.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: My friend got raped last night   My friend got raped last night EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:54 am

And it wouldn't have been for me, until it happened to my friend.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: My friend got raped last night   My friend got raped last night EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:22 pm

Can't she set her webcam to record her sleep?

I'm pretty sure that's something a webcam can do.

Shit, YOU might be able to record her sleeping if you two just leave your webcams on and connected and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My friend got raped last night   My friend got raped last night Empty

Back to top Go down

My friend got raped last night
Page 1 of 1