Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.

Go down 
+18
T.S.Orr
saeku
Ceres
Psy-4
Alana
Lysander
Chris91
DarthDarthington
Delcat
Lady Anne
Narwhal
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Malganis
anangrychocobo
Raine
grmblfjx
ZoZo
Alhazred
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alhazred
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Alhazred

Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. Empty
PostSubject: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:07 am

The article.

Let's start with the basics.

Quote :
A man plotted to kill his adoptive parents with the help of a friend he met on the internet, a court has heard.

Christopher
Monks, 24, wanted Shaun Skarnes to murder his parents Christopher and
Elizabeth Monks while they slept and then perform an extreme sex act on
him,
Preston Crown Court was told.

Okaaayyy, well, the "extreme sex-act" part is a little weird, maybe a red flag, but pretty standard so far.

Quote :

The bisexual pair are alleged to have hatched the plot after
meeting on an internet site about "Furries" – people who pretend to be
animal characters and share sexual role-playing fantasies.

Skarnes,
19, visited Monks' family home in Preston Road, Clayton-le-Woods, near
Chorley, in February after weeks of chatting to him online.

The
two played computer games before Skarnes left, telling Mr and Mrs Monks
he was getting the train home to Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, and thanking
them for having him round.

We're going downhill pretty fast here, though.

Quote :
Monks then watched a DVD with his parents while Skarnes waited for
hours in a playpark nearby until he received a text from his friend,
telling him the couple were asleep in the four-bedroom house they
shared with their son.

Mr Monks woke in the early hours of the morning to find Skarnes beside his bed, clutching a kitchen knife.

He grappled with the intruder and yelled for help from his wife, who was sleeping downstairs.

Dad-of-three Mr Monks told the court: "I thought he was trying to kill me. My wife tried to hit him with a stick but it broke.

"She then began to talk to him in a calming way. At that point, his manner changed completely."

What the hell kind of attempted murderer is this guy? If you can be talked down by your target, you should probably rethink your murder plan.

Props to the dude and his wife for not freezing, though. He'd probably be dead if he hadn't put up a fight.

We will later see that this may be giving them too much credit, however.

And then this happens.

Quote :
Monks, who was downstairs during the attack, was initially treated as a witness but then later arrested.

Prosecutor
Dennis Watson QC told the court that while Skarnes carried out the
attack, ex-Runshaw College student Monks stayed downstairs, deleting
"incriminating" text messages.

Mr Watson said Monks had talked about his sexual desire for his penis to be bitten off in online chatroom discussions.

Hetold the jury: "It may seem extreme that he wanted his penis bitten
off, but there is ample evidence from websites he visited and
conversations with Shaun Skarnes that this was a deeply held interest
and one he found sexually stimulating.

We have just lost cabin pressure.

And it's going to get worse.

Quote :
"It seems that Skarnes was to receive no money for killing Mr and Mrs
Monks but the prospect of biting off Monks' penis. This was the
climactic act of the conspiracy."

This was the climactic act of the conspiracy. This was the climactic act of the conspiracy.

The commentary is just writing itself at this point.

Quote :
Elizabeth Monks told the court that her adopted son was a quiet boy who
never lost his temper and did well at his temping job at an educational
training centre, where she also works.

Her husband added: "We
have no doubt that (Christopher) did not intend to go to this
extreme.There is no-one in our closest circle of friends who is not
shocked at what has happened."

Skarnes, of Sutton Way, Ellesmere Port, and Monks both deny conspiracy to murder Mr and Mrs Monks.

Three guesses what the followup in a month is going to be...
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:10 am

I like to imagine he attempted the murder in a fursuit. It gives a pleasantly comical slapstick edge to the "My wife tried to hit him with a stick but it broke" bit.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:53 am

Alhazred wrote:
Quote :
Mr Watson said Monks had talked about his sexual desire for his penis to be bitten off in online chatroom discussions.

We have just lost cabin pressure.

Do you remember the cannibal case in Germany a few years back?

Quote :
As is known from a videotape the two made when they met on March 9, 2001 in Meiwes' home in the small village of Rotenburg, Meiwes amputated Brandes' penis and the two men attempted to eat the penis together before Brandes was killed. Brandes had insisted that Meiwes attempt to bite his penis off.(rest of the quote is not for the faint of heart)

Apparently, that kink is out there. Although, wanting your parents killed in the process makes it a gazillion times more disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:18 am

There's a reason why the extreme side of furry fandom scares me, and this is it.

Also, baby furs and hallways filled with used diapers, but that's another story I wish I hadn't read.
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:33 am

Whatever news guys, I did kill my parents. With a butterknife. And nobody gave me any fucking publicity. What, do I have to fail at my endeavours just to get my five nanoseconds of internet fame now!?
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:34 am

Raine wrote:
... hallways filled with used diapers, but that's another story I wish I hadn't read.

WHAT? Elaborate, please!

Ugh, just the thought of that is frickin' disgusting.... Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. 556166 And diapers are the most unerotic things, ever, in the history of ever. Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. 556166
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:39 am

anangrychocobo wrote:
Whatever news guys, I did kill my parents. With a butterknife. And nobody gave me any fucking publicity. What, do I have to fail at my endeavours just to get my five nanoseconds of internet fame now!?
You must have missed the memo. If you actually did it, you'll be "who cannot be named for legal reasons".
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:57 am

This guy makes Furries look bad. What the hell has being a furry got to do with killing your parents? OR with having your penis bitten off? Nothing. They could have met ANYWHERE on the internet.

I don't support murder, but you don't have to be a Furry to have freakish sexual fantasies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:25 pm

ZoZo wrote:
anangrychocobo wrote:
You must have missed the memo. If you actually did it, you'll be "who cannot be named for legal reasons".

Well, shit.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:40 pm

anangrychocobo wrote:

I think I've finally figured it out. You're Jerry Seinfeld. Nobody else could be this painfully unfunny on a consistent basis and present such tired material as if it were The Cutting Edge of Comedy.
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Narwhal wrote:
I think I've finally figured it out. You're Jerry Seinfeld. Nobody else could be this painfully unfunny on a consistent basis and present such tired material as if it were The Cutting Edge of Comedy.

Oh burn, I'm not Jerry Seinfeld dumb ass.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:48 pm

That comeback just proved it, SEINFELD. Nice shirt.
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:52 pm

Also wow, considering the weak "snark" of 999% of this board's "members", I must really be the bottom of the barrel. I am now seriously considering killing myself since I failed in what is clearly the role of a troll, to entertain those they troll. All that shit about trolls trying to be annoying or provoke people or get responses so they can jerk off to death threats since trolls are all snuff fetishists with perhaps a side interest in vore? PROGAGANDA.

also posting something on the internet = proclaiming it cutting edge, witty, and relevant, who knew?
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:52 pm

Nice shirt yourself, ANGRY VIDEO GAME NERD.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:55 pm

You starred in Bee Movie, your post is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:57 pm

Narwhaaaaaaaaaaal

validate my existence or i'll cry
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:36 pm

anangrychocobo wrote:
PROGAGANDA.
Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. 556166
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Alhazred
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Alhazred

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:02 pm

anangrychocobo wrote:
Narwhaaaaaaaaaaal

validate my existence or i'll cry

GTFO my thread faggot Seinfeld.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
This guy makes Furries look bad. What the hell has being a furry got to do with killing your parents? OR with having your penis bitten off? Nothing. They could have met ANYWHERE on the internet.

I don't support murder, but you don't have to be a Furry to have freakish sexual fantasies.
No, but furries have a reputation for being universally accepting, so those with the freakish sexual fantasies often add furry to their kinks to better fit in. Hence the proliferation of babyfurs, diaperfurs, macro/microfurs, inflationist furs, feeder furs, what-the-hell-ever furs. Furry is the melting pot of Internet kink.

And before you start whining, this theory was proposed to me BY a furry. She was also the one I got the quote "There's a line with furries...actually, there's a zipper" from.

You make me laugh, anangrychocobo. That one was admittedly kinda weak, though. Having a bad day?
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:35 pm

Delcat wrote:

No, but furries have a reputation for being universally accepting, so those with the freakish sexual fantasies often add furry to their kinks to better fit in. Hence the proliferation of babyfurs, diaperfurs, macro/microfurs, inflationist furs, feeder furs, what-the-hell-ever furs. Furry is the melting pot of Internet kink.

And before you start whining, this theory was proposed to me BY a furry. She was also the one I got the quote "There's a line with furries...actually, there's a zipper" from.

You make me laugh, anangrychocobo. That one was admittedly kinda weak, though. Having a bad day?

Makes a lot of sense.

That said, I'll sooner die than join the furries for my macro-vore fix. :hmm:
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:39 pm

This story screams "bizarre" with a capital B.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:40 am

Malganis wrote:
Raine wrote:
... hallways filled with used diapers, but that's another story I wish I hadn't read.

WHAT? Elaborate, please!

Ugh, just the thought of that is frickin' disgusting.... Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. 556166 And diapers are the most unerotic things, ever, in the history of ever. Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. 556166

I don't think it really needs to be elaborated on. I'll just give you this: Babyfur Public Behaviour Guidelines v1.2a

Yeah, I was amazed when I stumbled upon this thing too.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:22 am

Raine wrote:
I don't think it really needs to be elaborated on. I'll just give you this: Babyfur Public Behaviour Guidelines v1.2a

Quote :
...a basic level of conduct and demeanour is necessary to ensure the continuing involvement of our group in activities offered by, and within, the Furry Fandom and secure our good reputation.

Haha. Hahahaha [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:22 pm

Delcat wrote:

Probably.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:32 am

Angry FUCKIN' MUNDANES FURSECUTING MAH PEOPLES! Angry
Back to top Go down

Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next