Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.

Go down 
+18
T.S.Orr
saeku
Ceres
Psy-4
Alana
Lysander
Chris91
DarthDarthington
Delcat
Lady Anne
Narwhal
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Malganis
anangrychocobo
Raine
grmblfjx
ZoZo
Alhazred
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alana

Alana

Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:15 pm

Delcat wrote:
Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
This guy makes Furries look bad. What the hell has being a furry got to do with killing your parents? OR with having your penis bitten off? Nothing. They could have met ANYWHERE on the internet.

I don't support murder, but you don't have to be a Furry to have freakish sexual fantasies.
No, but furries have a reputation for being universally accepting, so those with the freakish sexual fantasies often add furry to their kinks to better fit in. Hence the proliferation of babyfurs, diaperfurs, macro/microfurs, inflationist furs, feeder furs, what-the-hell-ever furs. Furry is the melting pot of Internet kink.

And before you start whining, this theory was proposed to me BY a furry. She was also the one I got the quote "There's a line with furries...actually, there's a zipper" from.

A friend of mine proposed a similar theory to me, recently, when the topic came up (I'd read an article by a biblical slasher about how she could have seen her younger self becoming an otherkin or, *shudder* WORSE, a furry-- I was rather rightfully boggled, because your truly average furry is no crazier than your average anything else on the internet, like, say, people who draw slashy angel/demon webcomics). The friend also proposed that, since they're so open, they open themselves up for trolls, and the influence of the trolls sometimes overflows into the opinions of other people, so they're conditioned to dislike furries without having any real clear reasons.
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:25 pm

Alana wrote:
people who draw slashy angel/demon webcomics

MangaPunkSai from deviantART?
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:59 am

Yeah, it was one of the articles on her website.

She also had a "CYBERBULLYING ISN'T THAT BAD SUCK IT UP BITCHES" article that made me rage.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:21 am

Eh? Are there juicy lulz we're missing out on? Tell us moar, please?
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:49 am

Alana wrote:
She also had a "CYBERBULLYING ISN'T THAT BAD SUCK IT UP BITCHES" article that made me rage.
Just chiming it to say, that anyone considering cyberbullying as anything serious is a whiny little bitch. There is a 'block' button, use it.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:35 pm

Block buttons don't help so much when they have twenty sockpuppets and they can corner you at school, or when you don't know you're being bulled until it's too late, or when they start telling all your friends horrible things about you in a place you consider a safe zone. *shrug*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Here's the post I made about it, with links.
Back to top Go down
Psy-4

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:53 pm

Blocking someone, and all of their sockpuppets takes 5 seconds apiece; real bullying is an actual concern; trusting anyone on the internet is stupid; if they believe any of the shit being spread about you, then dump them and find some friends who are not morons. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Yeah that furry is a strawman and that comic's really annoying. :\ Oh noes, someone likes/has a kink/fetish for animal-people, let's belittle them to no end because (like every other group in the history of groups) they have dumbasses and weirdos and socially inept basement-dwellers.

And where are we blocking this person? I know that, on Livejournal, it used to take me almost as long to block an account as it does for me to make a new journal (though now you can block people far more readily). That only keep them from commenting on your personal journal, though; you still might get attacked if you dare to venture into a comm. On AIM, it takes five seconds to block, and about the same to change/create accounts. Some forums don't have "block" features, and if you're being sent harassing messages while AFK/offline in any of those places, the hurt might already be done by the time you reach for the block button.

Quote :
trusting anyone on the internet is stupid

Okay, wow, are we supposed to instantly assume everyone ever is a basement-dwelling madman with a fetish for emotionally abusing people over the internet?
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Psy-4, have you finished your Kingdom Hearts version of Christian Humber Reloaded yet?
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:03 pm

lol furries

(I always wanted to say that.)
Back to top Go down
Psy-4

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Alana wrote:
Yeah that furry is a strawman and that comic's really annoying. :\ Oh noes, someone likes/has a kink/fetish for animal-people, let's belittle them to no end because (like every other group in the history of groups) they have dumbasses and weirdos and socially inept basement-dwellers.
Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 724940 Props on complaining about a strawman and following up with a strawman.

If only it wasn't a well thought-out response to the template of every defense for furries (part of which your friend mentioned to you).

Alana wrote:
Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 199471
I admire the persistency of any troll, who is willing to go through dozens of accounts just to troll someone. But it still doesn't change the fact that it's all just words on the fucking screen.

Alana wrote:
Okay, wow, are we supposed to instantly assume everyone ever is a basement-dwelling madman with a fetish for emotionally abusing people over the internet?
The short answer is yes(as in, I know what you're trying to say and the answer is 'yes'), the long answer is, trust is a gift that has to be earned, and can be taken away at any moment without warning, in order to even begin earning trust, you need to go on a personal level; children are taught not trust strangers, I wasn't aware this wasn't in effect while anonymous on the internet.

Also, nice overly defensive description up there, it reeks of "Is this an attack on me? I am in no way associated with all those assholes. I'm a good person, that can be trusted."

Ceres wrote:
lol furries
lol, internet
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:23 pm

lol GAFF lite
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:04 pm

You know what? Psy-4 was right. The block button IS really easy to use.
Back to top Go down
Psy-4

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:20 pm

Alana wrote:
Oh ho ho, I do believe she is implying I was blocked. The best defense against bullies, meanies, and losing debates. Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 896582
Back to top Go down
saeku
Fapmaster
Fapmaster

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:35 pm

Psy-4 wrote:
Alana wrote:
Oh ho ho, I do believe she is implying I was blocked. The best defense against bullies, meanies, and losing debates.

People block you because they do not want to talk to you. People do not want to talk to you because you are a smug douchebag. I have not blocked you because smug douchebags are hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:43 pm

Quote :
This post was made by Psy-4 who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

What was that? Blissful silence? <3
Back to top Go down
Psy-4

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:50 pm

saeku wrote:
People block you because they do not want to talk to you. People do not want to talk to you because you are a smug douchebag. I have not blocked you because smug douchebags are hilarious.
We're on a forum dedicated to pissing all over works written by others, based on standards made by ourselves. Being a smug douchebag comes with the territory of being a member of this site.
Back to top Go down
T.S.Orr
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
T.S.Orr

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:38 am

I agree with Psy-4. You getting butt hurt on the internet is the worse thing ever...oh noes. Seriously, if you do then something is seriously wrong with you. A. you're either mentally off or B. you have the maturity level of a six year old. Either way, put on your big girl panties, build a bridge, and get the fuck over it.

The media doesn't make furries look bad, furries make furries look bad.

Also: Psy-4 can I have your internet babies?

Last edited by T.S.Orr on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because it's 4:41am here.)
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:03 am

I love the smell of furry wank in the morning.

True story: I almost became a furry then I found out what a bunch of dramawhores they are and now I'm a slasher. I don't belive I stepped up on the internet subculture letter.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:31 am

Huh? Wait wait wait, I was expecting something epic to have caused someone to put Psy-4 on their ignore list. What's this shit?
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:52 am

Verandering wrote:
Huh? Wait wait wait, I was expecting something epic to have caused someone to put Psy-4 on their ignore list. What's this shit?

Pretense? For getting upset over what people say over the internet? My word! :aaa:
Back to top Go down
Psy-4

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:32 am

T.S.Orr wrote:
Also: Psy-4 can I have your internet babies?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:39 am

Verandering wrote:
Nah, it's just butthurt.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:25 pm

Psy-4 wrote:
We're on a forum dedicated to pissing all over works written by others, based on standards made by ourselves. Being a smug douchebag comes with the territory of being a member of this site.
It's the smug, really. Most of us are self-deprecating douchebags.

Also this thread is boring the hell out of all of us.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.   Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Verandering wrote:
Nope, this is pretty much all par for the course for Psy-4. Alana is just new to the Internet.
Back to top Go down

Son Conspires with Friend to Kill Parents, normal. Furries, videogames, and sexual mutilation? Now we're talking.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2