Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amazon.co.uk's black friday deals!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

Amazon.co.uk's black friday deals! Empty
PostSubject: Amazon.co.uk's black friday deals!   Amazon.co.uk's black friday deals! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shocked

Their automated pricing software appears intent on world domination by getting all of the money. All of it. (And note the browser bar tab name: Bargain CDs!")

FWIW I won £25 amazon vouchers at work a while back and thought I'd pick me up some music. Apparantly not.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Amazon.co.uk's black friday deals!   Amazon.co.uk's black friday deals! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:43 am

Haha wat.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Amazon.co.uk's black friday deals!   Amazon.co.uk's black friday deals! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:50 pm

I tried thinking of something witty... but jesus fuck, good thing I don't use Amazon.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Amazon.co.uk's black friday deals!   Amazon.co.uk's black friday deals! EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:31 am

I love how one of them costs 7.49 to download, but 750 trillion dollars to buy. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Amazon.co.uk's black friday deals!   Amazon.co.uk's black friday deals! EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:39 pm

...probably better to go for the download, huh Shocked

Just for shits and giggles, I used their 'contact us' button to send them the picture link, quoted some of the prices, and said that these prices did not appear to be bargains. The reply:

Quote :
Amazon.co.uk wrote:

Hello,

I understand your concerns on the prices of the bargain CDs.

We realise that from time to time, our customers will be able to buy products from another store at a lower price than ours. We recognise that you have a choice of retailers and are grateful that you’d prefer to order from us.

We do consistently work towards maintaining competitive prices on everything we sell on our website. However Amazon.co.uk doesn’t price-match with other retailers (including third-party sellers who sell their items on our website).

Please note that in some cases our website offers lower prices via the used and new offerings available from Amazon.co.uk Marketplace sellers. For more information, please read our Marketplace Help section:

For full details on our various pricing policies, please visit the pricing section of our Help Pages:

If you need any additional information or help, please don’t hesitate to get in touch by replying to this e-mail.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Did I solve your problem?

If yes, please click here:

If no please click here

To contact us about an unrelated issue, please visit the Help section of our website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Warmest regards,

Sriram R.
Amazon.co.uk
Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.

Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company says fuck you. You don't wanna pay trillions of pounds, you shop elsewhere. You prick.

Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Amazon.co.uk's black friday deals!   Amazon.co.uk's black friday deals! EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:35 am

^ Hahaha omg. Wow they sure as hell did not actually read your complaint.
Back to top Go down
cristina_chavia
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
cristina_chavia

PostSubject: Re: Amazon.co.uk's black friday deals!   Amazon.co.uk's black friday deals! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:17 pm

Dude. I've been to the Shepard's Bush Empire. The venue isn't worth as much as that album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazon.co.uk's black friday deals!   Amazon.co.uk's black friday deals! Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazon.co.uk's black friday deals!
Page 1 of 1