Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children

Go down 
+36
Root Admin
KelinciHutan
VB
myeerah
Verandering
Seule
eugenetapdance
SirDixonDongs
DeeDee
AngryRobotsInc
Miss Prince
Snoof
Melissa
Ceres
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Sheba
Lexin
Chris91
SokMunkie
rae
grmblfjx
szaleniec
Keith Fraser
Malganis
Maximilia
Lapin
Morinen
ZoZo
Mafiosa
Cyberwulf
Salamas
Sloth
Knorg
gaijinguy
anangrychocobo
DarthDarthington
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children Empty
PostSubject: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:37 pm

I'm too sickened by this shit to say anything, so I'll let it speak for itself:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
The hosts, Rob Williams and Arnie States, devoted the segment in question to a vicious diatribe against transgender children, some as young as five, focusing in particular on the case of one Omaha family raising a gender dysphoric child, and their decision to support her transition from male to female.
Williams and States took turns referring to gender dysphoric children as "idiots" and "freaks," who were just out "for attention" and had "a mental disorder that just needs to somehow be gotten out of them," either by verbal abuse on the part of the parents, or even shock therapy.

Quote :
"Allowing transgenders to exist, pretty soon it becomes normal to fall in love with the animals," they said.

Quote :
For his part, States bragged that if his own son were to ever dare put on a pair of high heels, States would beat his son with one of his own shoes. He urged parents whose own little boys expressed a desire to wear a dress to verbally abuse and degrade them as a viable response. "Because you know what? Boys don't wear high heel shoes. And in my house, they definitely don't wear high heels.
"I'm going to go, 'You know what? You're a little idiot! You little dumbass!'" States sneered, adding later, "I look forward to when [the transgender children] go out into society and society beats them down. And they wind up in therapy."

Quote :
"I have every right to call you a freak and judge you on that. It makes me sick. 'Mommy, I'm a girl trapped in a boy's body,'" he simpered, mimicking an effeminate little boy. "I want to wear a dwess."
They berated co-host Dawn Rossi, who seemed genuinely horrified by the rising crescendo of ugliness towards the children and their parents from States and Williams.
"You're actually defending allowing people to become freaks?" they seethed. "A boy who wants to wear a dress is a freak. A nut." Comparing transgender children to "fat bastard kids on Maury," States and Williams urged advocates of transgender children to "stop hiding behind research and laws," whose authority they wholeheartedly reject. Braying with the certitude of the jubilantly ignorant, States and Williams revealed to listeners that "transgenders [sic] did not exist four decades ago"

Quote :
"If the kid ever gets to be eighteen," States snarled, "and says 'I still feel like a woman!' you say, 'Get out! Go be a freak! And understand, SON, that society will never accept you because we still have some moral judgment."

:hair: :throwup: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children 199471

Luckily, a bunch of their sponsors pulled funding afterwards. They 'apologized', but it was more of a "sorry you got offended" cop-out.
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:42 pm

It seems like the News forum always has the same things that are on the UnfunnyBusiness Journalfen community. Do we share a lot of users with UnfunnyBusiness and/or Fandom_Wank?
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:54 pm

I got this off the FSTDT forum.
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:57 pm

I wasn't necessarily saying you got this specific thread off of UnfunnyBusiness. This is just the latest thread I've seen that was about something that was also posted on UnfunnyBusiness. It could all just be coincidental for all I know.
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:16 pm

Shock Jocks are a "subculture" now?
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:19 pm

How many shocks could a shock jock shock if a shock jock could shock shocks?
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:20 pm

Wait I thought this was in the News forum, now I see it's in Subcultures.
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All this stuff becomes much more ridiculous when you realize it's coming from an ambiguously homosexual Californian and a complete fatass.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:57 pm

Reading those excerpt just made me shudder with anger and disgust. Why do the close minded idiots get to have radio shows and spew out shit like that?
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:03 pm

This kind of fuckneckery is exactly the kind of thing that leads to transfolk being murdered, or taking their own lives. I hope to God neither of these syphilitic coprophages have children.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Oh my god, I hate Rob, Arnie and Dawn.

I didn't put 2 and 2 together; I can't listen to them without raging. They're ALWAYS spewing bullshit like this.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:13 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
This kind of fuckneckery is exactly the kind of thing that leads to transfolk being murdered, or taking their own lives. I hope to God neither of these syphilitic coprophages have children.
Cyberwulf, this is one of those times when I utterly adore you. Syphilitic coprophages is possible too kind.
Back to top Go down
Morinen

Morinen

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:28 pm

The comments section is, as usual, a a goldmine.

But I really delurked to ask this--wouldn't supporting/encouraging child abuse be incitement to illegal actions, and therefore not protected speech in the U.S.?
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:52 pm

Salamas wrote:
Reading those excerpt just made me shudder with anger and disgust. Why do the close minded idiots get to have radio shows and spew out shit like that?

Because there's always somebody who agrees, whether they admit it or not. Some of those sponsers probably agreed too, but that's a bad business making opinion.

Since they were advocating child abuse, I think it violates a few clauses of free speech, and they can get in trouble. They also used slurs against a minority group, which can get them in trouble, depending on local laws and how the civil rights laws are interpreted in the indiviual case.

Frankly, while their opinion sucks, they have the right to express it. Just like you have the right to call them on being complete sons-of-bitches. Though I personally advocate "Syphilitic coprophages", if anything because it'll take them at least five minutes to look the words up in the dictionary.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:53 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Oh my god, I hate Rob, Arnie and Dawn.

I didn't put 2 and 2 together; I can't listen to them without raging. They're ALWAYS spewing bullshit like this.

That's why I like Lex & Terry. They're always spouting bullshit too, but at least they're funny.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Quote :
... They berated co-host Dawn Rossi, who seemed genuinely horrified by the rising crescendo of ugliness towards the children and their parents from States and Williams.

I hope she walks out of that job and doesn't look back... or, that they get served their pink slips (hehe, PINK SLIPS, how GIRLY) and she gets their job. And I hope that women listeners jump all over their schmucky asses for treating her that way.

Quote :
Comparing transgender children to "fat bastard kids on Maury ..."

So, let's see, we have these guys urging parents to abuse their children physically, verbally, and emotionally, we have possible verbal abuse of a co-worker, and we have fat hatred. What lovely chaps. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:18 pm

Malganis wrote:
Quote :
... They berated co-host Dawn Rossi, who seemed genuinely horrified by the rising crescendo of ugliness towards the children and their parents from States and Williams.

I hope she walks out of that job and doesn't look back... or, that they get served their pink slips (hehe, PINK SLIPS, how GIRLY) and she gets their job. And I hope that women listeners jump all over their schmucky asses for treating her that way.

Dawn is an idiot too; they cut to a commercial break with her on the verge of tears and she came back from the commercial break laughing with her guy pals hurr hurr.

She's obnoxious, loud, manipulative and acts like the moral one when she's just full of mock righteousness and faux indignation so they can pretend the show has a conscious.

How they're still on the air is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:57 pm

The sad thing is that this barely surprised me at all. I doubt I'd bat an eyelash if it turned out there was an AM radio station in the US devoted to the speeches of Hitler featuring the talents of DJ Sieg Heil and the Wacky Holocaust Funtime Hour.

Also, these dingbats display their total lack of functioning brainpower very clearly. "Why don't you like transgender people?" "Duh...cuz dey're weird!"
Back to top Go down
szaleniec
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
szaleniec

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:08 pm

DarthDarthington wrote:
I got this off the FSTDT forum.
You on FSTDT too then? Smile

Malganis wrote:
Quote :
Comparing transgender children to "fat bastard kids on Maury ..."
So, let's see, we have these guys urging parents to abuse their children physically, verbally, and emotionally, we have possible verbal abuse of a co-worker, and we have fat hatred.
Hypocritical fat hatred at that, if that photo is anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
http://szaleniec1000.livejournal.com/
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:24 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Malganis wrote:
Quote :

Dawn is an idiot too; they cut to a commercial break with her on the verge of tears and she came back from the commercial break laughing with her guy pals hurr hurr.

She's obnoxious, loud, manipulative and acts like the moral one when she's just full of mock righteousness and faux indignation so they can pretend the show has a conscious.

How they're still on the air is beyond me.

Hmm, okay, then. Fire 'em all and send 'em packing. There's nothing worse, entertainment-wise, than painfully unfunny comedy, after all.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:00 am

I am so, so sorry I read this.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:25 am

grmblfjx wrote:
I am so, so sorry I read this.

I'm with you there. Now I'm feeling awfully sick at my stomach. :yerk:
Back to top Go down
SokMunkie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
SokMunkie

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:19 am

Well, I guess I should be beating my four-year-old when he puts on my heels. Thanks for educating me, guys!

*made me sick to type that*
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:33 am

Morinen wrote:
The comments section is, as usual, a a goldmine.

But I really delurked to ask this--wouldn't supporting/encouraging child abuse be incitement to illegal actions, and therefore not protected speech in the U.S.?

Point well taken.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:16 am

SokMunkie wrote:
Well, I guess I should be beating my four-year-old when he puts on my heels. Thanks for educating me, guys!

*made me sick to type that*
But of course you should, SokMunkie. They need to know it's NOT OK.

*also feels sick*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children   Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children Empty

Back to top Go down

Shock Jocks advocate the abuse of transgendered children
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next