Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more.

Go down 
+2
Spotts1701
Jesus.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more. Empty
PostSubject: 31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more.   31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:01 am

Fantastic. Just fantastic.

Quote :
A Seattle man accused of forcing his pregnant girlfriend to sign an abuse contract is behind bars on domestic violence charges.

I have no idea, can a contract be considered legally binding if it wasn't drawn up by a lawyer, regardless of the terms? 31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more. 203843

Quote :
Speaking with officers, the teen said Smith had previously assaulted her and that she believed he would carry out the threats, according to charging documents. She was confident the abuse would continue, in part because Smith had asked her to sign a contract allowing him to continue the assaults.

"How sure were you that he'd keep hitting you?" "He asked me to let him hit me everywhere but on my baby belly. It's on paper and everything." "So pretty sure, then?"

Quote :
Contacted by phone, Smith denied making the threats but acknowledged the abuse contract, Ellis continued. He was not arrested at the time.

...Ooooohkay...

Fantastic. I'm not sure what's worse here- the abuse? The age difference (though legal) in this abuse? The "legalness" of the abuse? The fact that this so reminds me of Twilight somehow? Ick.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: 31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more.   31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:32 am

Jesus. wrote:
Fantastic. Just fantastic.

Quote :
A Seattle man accused of forcing his pregnant girlfriend to sign an abuse contract is behind bars on domestic violence charges.

I have no idea, can a contract be considered legally binding if it wasn't drawn up by a lawyer, regardless of the terms? 31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more. 203843

Generally speaking, a contract can be as simple as "I agree to pay John Smith $50 per month for the use of his horse." It doesn't have to be drawn up by a lawyer.

However, a contract to commit a crime is automatically void and not binding upon any party.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: 31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more.   31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:38 am

Spotts, does there have to be a second-party witness to the signing of the contract?
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: 31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more.   31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:38 am

I read the title as "13y/o makes preg 19y/o etc. etc." and felt oddly let down.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: 31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more.   31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:49 am

Malganis wrote:
Spotts, does there have to be a second-party witness to the signing of the contract?

For most contracts, no witness is required under the law. There are exceptions (wills being the predominant one), and most businesses have their own internal rules about documents being witnessed and/or notarized.

The rule of thumb is to have a witness anyway to strengthen your argument if there is ever an action for breach of contract.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: 31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more.   31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:52 am

Malganis wrote:

In this case all the witnesses in the world wouldn't make it legal.

You have to wonder, though, how that conversation went. scratch
Back to top Go down
Grunge

Grunge

PostSubject: Re: 31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more.   31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:47 am

Seule wrote:
I read the title as "13y/o makes preg 19y/o etc. etc." and felt oddly let down.
Hoooray for dyslexia,
Also can't she just say the she was forced to sign it and therefor making it null and void?
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: 31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more.   31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:13 am

Grunge wrote:
Also can't she just say the she was forced to sign it and therefor making it null and void?

Are you paying attention? A contract about committing a crime is null and void by default.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more.   31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more. Empty

Back to top Go down

31y/o makes preg 19y/o sign a contract so he can abuse her some more.
Page 1 of 1