Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old

Go down 
+23
Somath Cegem
myeerah
Mr.Doobie
TheIan
Chris91
Snake Bandage
Just Chipper
karmyn31
theweirdkind
Maximilia
TheHedonist
Reidmar
Hawaiian Shirt
Hot Cancer
Penguin
ZOOLANDER
Mikey Go WOOGA
lemmingwriter
Jay/Cris
grmblfjx
Cyberwulf
WD40
GamemasterAnthony
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:13 am

xerrofoot wrote:
BLARGH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:39 am

xerrofoot wrote:
I DO NOT FUCK ANYTHING NON-HUMAN OR HUMANS UNDER THE AGE OF CONSENT.
, xerrohoof typed with one hand while masturbating furiously to delightful YouTube videos of young, innocent foals frolicking happily through the meadow

Quote :
CYBERWHORE, FIND SOME BETTER INSULTS, YOU LAZY CUNT.
Hey, remember when this foalfucking douchecanoe claimed he worshipped a vagina goddess and therefore had a free pass to use as much vile misogynistic language as possible, and we were all like "dude when did you tell us that"?

Well, I did a little digging, and it turns out that xerrohoof announced in the Indian Headdress/Cultural Appropriation thread that he practices Wicca, which he liberally garnishes with made-up Celtic shit because he's Irish. Naturally I poured scorn on this claim, but it turns out I was wrong. Xerrohoof's family has quite a strong Irish connection. It turns out that in 1983, two of xerrohoof's grand uncles and a distant cousin kidnapped Shergar and fucked him to death. It is xerrohoof's fondest wish to one day do the same to Tir na nOg.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:47 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Well, I did a little digging, and it turns out that xerrohoof announced in the Indian Headdress/Cultural Appropriation thread that he practices Wicca,

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT XERRO YOU JUST GET MORE AND MORE LAME

WICCA DOESN'T EXIST

THERE ARE NO WICCANS

JUST EX-CATHOLICS WITH CHIPS ON THEIR SHOULDERS
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:03 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
CUNT WHORE CUNT CUNT WHORE CUNT CUNT WHORE!!!!!

Pedophillia's a lame insult. Be more original.

This is more of what you believe trolling to be, is it?

Cyberwulf wrote:
Xerrohoof's family has quite a strong Irish connection. It turns out that in 1983, two of xerrohoof's grand uncles and a distant cousin kidnapped Shergar and fucked him to death. It is xerrohoof's fondest wish to one day do the same to Tir na nOg.

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:37 am

TheHedonist wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Well, I did a little digging, and it turns out that xerrohoof announced in the Indian Headdress/Cultural Appropriation thread that he practices Wicca,

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT XERRO YOU JUST GET MORE AND MORE LAME

WICCA DOESN'T EXIST

THERE ARE NO WICCANS

JUST EX-CATHOLICS WITH CHIPS ON THEIR SHOULDERS

Funny you should say that, given Gerald Gardner's association with the Utrecht Old Catholics in the 1930s. I was raised Pentecostal, though, which some would consider to be even worse.

Quote :
Xerrohoof's family has quite a strong Irish connection. It turns out that in 1983, two of xerrohoof's grand uncles and a distant cousin kidnapped Shergar and fucked him to death. It is xerrohoof's fondest wish to one day do the same to Tir na nOg.

Something we regret to this day. I strongly maintain, however, that I do not follow in their footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:08 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Funny you should say that, given Gerald Gardner's association with the Utrecht Old Catholics in the 1930s. I was raised Pentecostal, though, which some would consider to be even worse.

Something we enjoy remembering to this day. I strongly maintain, however, that I want to follow in their footsteps.
...What?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Reidmar on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:44 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Funny you should say that, given Gerald Gardner's association with the Utrecht Old Catholics in the 1930s. I was raised Pentecostal, though, which some most would consider to be even worse.

Your religion was invented by an opportunist. You might as well be a scientologist.

Also FTFY

Also why are you still here?
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:27 am

TheHedonist wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:
Funny you should say that, given Gerald Gardner's association with the Utrecht Old Catholics in the 1930s. I was raised Pentecostal, though, which some most would consider to be even worse.

Your religion was invented by an opportunist. You might as well be a scientologist.

Okay, not to be all 'I agree with Xerro here', but all religions are weird and have been invented by weird people. The only thing the Christians, the Muslims and the Jews have on the Wiccans is a couple of hundred years that got us used to their insanity. So, really. Not saying that Xerro isn't not being no hypocritical idiot, but pinning that on his religion is doing him a disservice. All that stupidity is allll on him.

Last edited by Jay/Cris on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:49 am

Jay/Cris wrote:
Okay, not to be all 'I agree with Xerro here', but all religions are weird and have been invented by weird people. The only thing the Christians, the Muslims and the Jews have on the Wiccans is a couple of hundred years that got us used to their insanity. So, really. Not saying that Xerro isn't not being no hypocritical idiot, but pinning that on his religion is doing him a disservice. All that stupidity is allll on him.

Yeah but at least Judeo/Christian religions have that 'Well it happened forever ago so we can't know what happened! Colbert ' excuse. With Wicca and Scientology (oh god why am I even bothering to capitalize these) you can actually trace it back to the exact dingbat who decided this shit was holy and started selling it to the public. There isn't even the illusion of authenticity there, just some crazy Englishman from the 30s with a weird haircut. Add that to the fact that being involved makes you a !!!~*supr speshul wich*~!!! and I tend to find it just that much more absurd than most religions (not that my derision for organized religion just extends to wicca, but, seriously, nowhere else in life will you find such a collection of speshul snouflakz as in a 'coven'. I speak from experience, my Mother is one).

Also I never accused him of hypocrisy. Just, yanno, said that his choice of religion makes him even lamer in my eyes than he was five seconds before I found out he was a wiccan (oh god that feels so much better, never capitalizing that shit again).

Edited for extra venom.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:54 am

TheHedonist wrote:
Also I never accused him of hypocrisy.

Oh, that was me. I find it slightly odd to reconcile 'wiccan' with the 'rape-threatening'. Do unto others as they do unto you'n all.

Anyway. Real!Talk over.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:04 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
TheHedonist wrote:

Oh, that was me. I find it slightly odd to reconcile 'wiccan' with the 'rape-threatening'. Do unto others as they do unto you'n all.

Anyway. Real!Talk over.

Actually, it's not even 'as they do unto you.' Technically, a good Wiccan must not cause harm to a person (not even themselves). Pretty sure foalfucker is as full of shit about being Wiccan as he is about having a daughter.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:38 pm

rae wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:
TheHedonist wrote:

Anyway. Real!Talk over.

Actually, it's not even 'as they do unto you.' Technically, a good Wiccan must not cause harm to a person (not even themselves). Pretty sure foalfucker is as full of shit about being Wiccan as he is about having a daughter.

This.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:35 am

xerrofoot wrote:

This is you. This is how dumb you sound right now.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:30 am

TheIan wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:

This is you. This is how dumb you sound right now.
Thank god no one likes that so- .... Shit.
Back to top Go down
GamemasterAnthony
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
GamemasterAnthony

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:08 am

*sits back with some popcorn and a six pack of cold ones to watch this spectacle play out*
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:23 am

GamemasterAnthony wrote:
*sits back with some popcorn and a six pack of cold ones to watch this spectacle play out*
Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 453357
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:20 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
GamemasterAnthony wrote:

You think goddamn bandwidth just grows on trees? You think you'll never run out of internet, you think it's fucking infinite and that you can shitpost just as much as you want and never suffer consequences?

Back in my day you only got 15 units of internets a day, and if you wasted it all shitposting, you didn't get your 15 units the next day. It took a goddamn hour to load a webpage, and if someone called you on the phone, you lost ALL YOUR INTERNETS! I'm talking about a goddamn war with technology just to post a reaction image, do I make myself clear?

Think about that the next time you so casually shit up the internet, you fucking waste of organs.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
GamemasterAnthony wrote:

You think goddamn bandwidth just grows on trees? You think you'll never run out of internet, you think it's fucking infinite and that you can shitpost just as much as you want and never suffer consequences?

Back in my day you only got 15 units of internets a day, and if you wasted it all shitposting, you didn't get your 15 units the next day. It took a goddamn hour to load a webpage, and if someone called you on the phone, you lost ALL YOUR INTERNETS! I'm talking about a goddamn war with technology just to post a reaction image, do I make myself clear?

Think about that the next time you so casually shit up the internet, you fucking waste of organs.

Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 896582 Mikey... you ARE aware the internet has only been around since... oh, the 1960's, late 1950's if you wanna be pushy about it. Therefore, you'd be talking about the mid-1970's/80's. Last time I checked you're not almost 30 let alone 40 or 50. Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 961878
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:52 pm

Oh yeah? Well back in my day, we had nine planets!

PLUTO YOU ARE MISSED
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Reidmar wrote:
Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 896582 Mikey... you ARE aware the internet has only been around since... oh, the 1960's, late 1950's if you wanna be pushy about it. Therefore, you'd be talking about the mid-1970's/80's. Last time I checked you're not almost 30 let alone 40 or 50. Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 961878

Um, no? Early 2000's. Dial-up. You know how I used to read fanfiction? I connected to the internet, went to chapter 1, disconnected, read the chapter, clicked next for chapter 2, connected, let it load, disconnected, read, etc. Images took ages. Forums were impossible.

So, really, you got any idea what you're talking about?
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:10 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
Reidmar wrote:

Um, no? Early 2000's. Dial-up. You know how I used to read fanfiction? I connected to the internet, went to chapter 1, disconnected, read the chapter, clicked next for chapter 2, connected, let it load, disconnected, read, etc. Images took ages. Forums were impossible.

So, really, you got any idea what you're talking about?
Yes. I was referring tI the fact the internet's only 50 tears old. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:06 am

ARPANET was established in 1969.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:53 am

I think what Jay/Cris means is that the Internet in its present form (meaning accessible to those without advanced degrees) has only been around for a handful of years. We had dial-up when we first got our computer (that's where the 98 in my username comes from), and I always had a hard time with it. Now? It's so simple, even a Mikey can use it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:18 am

Okay so if you haven't checked your email in PINE before you can GTFO
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:23 am

Penguin wrote:
Okay so if you haven't checked your email in PINE before you can GTFO
You just unleashed a flurry of Googling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next