Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...

Go down 
+19
Verandering
Mafiosa
Maximilia
Penguin
ZoZo
NicolaQ1987
The Unoriginal
Fairlight
theweirdkind
Animir
unskilled78
Mikey Go WOOGA
Ceres
Raine
Lady Anne
Braigwen
rae
EileenK98
Malganis
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... Empty
PostSubject: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:01 pm

...and dropped the newborn baby down the toilet.

My response will be in the form of interpretive dance emoticons.

Quote :
A 44-year-old Maryland woman faces charges of child abuse after police say she gave birth in a portable toilet and dropped the newborn into the waste tank.

Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... 556166 :throwup:

Quote :
After exiting the portable toilet in Long Wharf Park in Cambridge, Candy Vigneri got a cigarette from a construction worker and sat at a picnic table, police Lt. Wayne Bromwell said.

As she sat, a male passer-by approached the toilet but Vigneri warned him, "Don't go in there, I just had a baby there," police said.

Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... 203843 :redangry: :hair:

Quote :
The baby was unresponsive and covered with a blue antibacterial chemical agent when emergency responders reached the scene, police said.

Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... 556166 Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... 309696 Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... 309696 Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... 309696

Quote :
Vigneri told officers that she didn't know she was pregnant.

:wryyy: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... 57923
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:25 pm

How is it possible that a woman can go through an entire pregnancy and not have a clue that she might be pregnant? There are all kinds of signs! My personal feeling is that she was in such deep denial that her brain just blocked it out completely.
But how long was she in there? The fastest I've ever heard of anyone going through labor and birth is about three or four hours. I don't know about you, but the last time I was in a Porto-potty, within two minutes someone was banging on the door. How did she stay in there for hours and no one noticed?
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:26 pm

D: D: D: HOLY SHIT. I... I have no words.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:29 pm

pale :unskilled78: :rant:
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:33 pm

EileenK98 wrote:
How is it possible that a woman can go through an entire pregnancy and not have a clue that she might be pregnant? There are all kinds of signs! My personal feeling is that she was in such deep denial that her brain just blocked it out completely.
But how long was she in there? The fastest I've ever heard of anyone going through labor and birth is about three or four hours. I don't know about you, but the last time I was in a Porto-potty, within two minutes someone was banging on the door. How did she stay in there for hours and no one noticed?
It is possible for a woman to not know she's pregnant until she gives birth. It's also possible for her to not recognize labor until the baby comes out.

That said...e[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Geez, lady. That's not the way to deal with an unexpected birth. Take the baby with you. If you don't want it, many states have programs where you can surrender newborns, no questions asked. Even if your state doesn't have such a program, there's this thing called adoption. :hair:
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:10 pm

I've heard a lot of horror 'giving birth in a toilet' stories before, but this... :unskilled78:
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:41 pm

Sounds like the woman wasn't right in the head to begin with. I've heard similar stories of women in seriously denial doing batshit crazy things when they have the baby.

Where I live, a 17-year-old hid her pregnancy, denied it to everyone who wondered what's up, and tossed the baby out the window. Turns out her parents were morons (they were charged with neglect) and she was clinically depressed, while surrounded by useless Christian fundies that believed she should've prayed harder.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:24 pm

Ceres wrote:
Where I live, a 17-year-old hid her pregnancy, denied it to everyone who wondered what's up, and tossed the baby out the window. Turns out her parents were morons (they were charged with neglect) and she was clinically depressed, while surrounded by useless Christian fundies that believed she should've prayed harder.

Well, maybe if she prayed harder the little twerp would have spawned wings, flown away, and began training to succeed Cupid the latter's retirement.
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:25 am

Seriously, she went 9 menstural cycles without a discharge.

Unless...Doesn't the birth control pill prevent mensturation?

Even so, when you have the baby, don't just drop it into the toilet. Other people have to use that toilet, too.

I mean, there's no reason to just kill a child like that. (Abortion Wank would go here, but this isn't the time or the place)
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:41 am

Quote :
Well, maybe if she prayed harder the little
twerp would have spawned wings, flown away, and began training to
succeed Cupid the latter's retirement.

I know, right? The kicker is that she had a boyfriend who always visited and got along great with her parents, but she refused to even talk to him and so he apparently hanged out her living room. You'd think the parents and the boyfriend-in-name-only would get the hint, but nooooo...

It's all so WTF.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:02 am

unskilled78 wrote:

Even so, when you have the baby, don't just drop it into the toilet. Other people have to use that toilet, too.

I mean, there's no reason to just kill a child like that. (Abortion Wank would go here, but this isn't the time or the place)
Birth control pills only prevent menstruation if taken constantly. The usual way of taking them is three weeks on, one week off, during which menstruation takes place. There are pills now that are designed to be taken constantly, but even those are stopped every so often so menstruation can take place.

Also, some women do menstruate while pregnant. I knew a woman who had her period every month during her second pregnancy. The baby turned out fine, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Animir
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Animir

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:35 am

unskilled78 wrote:
It's possible her cycle was irregular or even nonexistent to begin with. Hormones are funny like that.

Doesn't excuse what happened, because that sort of thing should still be checked out by a doctor.

I hope the baby will be okay. The article says it survived.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:29 pm

unskilled78 wrote:

Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... 724940
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:15 pm

Ceres wrote:
Sounds like the woman wasn't right in the head to begin with. I've heard similar stories of women in seriously denial doing batshit crazy things when they have the baby.
Yes, she obviously wasn't thinking properly if she thought she could leave the baby down the toilet, then just sit outside and have a cigarette rather than getting herself out of there. What did she expect to happen?
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 am

Well, despite my science degree, I din't recognise I had a bun in the oven for two months - it took a blood exam turning up all out of whack to figure that out. Then the nausea came - I'm still convinced it was psychosomatic.

And my MinL went to the doctor about a tummyache when she was six months into the pregnancy and got the news. She was very surprised to say the least.
But my husband's always been a very discreet guy.
Back to top Go down
NicolaQ1987

NicolaQ1987

PostSubject: Completely irresponsible for a 44 year old woman   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:52 am

You would think she would've known better at the age of 44. I can't imagine doing that to my own child. I knew better than that at the age of 8.

P.S: I have a 3 month old son and I'm his Mummy.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:59 am

NicolaQ1987 wrote:
You would think she would've known better at the age of 44. I can't imagine doing that to my own child. I knew better than that at the age of 8.

Congratulations. You reproduced. Rolling Eyes

You necropost to tell us that? FFS.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:14 am

I had completely forgotten about this story.

I got all freaked out when I saw a post I made that I couldn't remember. D:
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:01 am

IIRC, it's not unheard of for morbidly obese women to have no clue they're pregnant until they go into labor. I remember watching an ER documentary show a few years ago and there was one patient who was especially surprised that she was in labor because she was on the depo shot. Turns out being that fat can also mess with other things, too, like menstruation and how your body handles drugs.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:32 am

Yeah, necroposting like that is bad. I thought for a second Skillet was back and I was like, "WHAAAT? Where's the thread with people bitching about his return?" Completely fooled me for a half a minute, at least.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:34 am

NicolaQ1987 wrote:

i hate you i hate you i hate you haaaaaate all my haaaaaate
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:16 pm

YEEEESSS Mafi... LET ME FEEEEEEED off your haet.
Back to top Go down
NicolaQ1987

NicolaQ1987

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:29 pm

Sorry i would edit that post as i now realise how pompous i sound [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but there's no edit button.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:28 pm

Yoooou've never heard of forum etiquette, have you? I mean, twice in one thread? Really?
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:29 pm

EileenK98 wrote:
How is it possible that a woman can go through an entire pregnancy and not have a clue that she might be pregnant?

There's a show on TLC devoted to that very question. Appropriately enough it's called "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...   Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty... Empty

Back to top Go down

Woman gives birth in Port-O-Potty...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next