Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico

Go down 
+10
Aggie
Mr.Doobie
Lady Anne
Chris91
EileenK98
rae
Mikey Go WOOGA
Hot Cancer
Kakashifan727
Reidmar
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico Empty
PostSubject: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:07 am

Fucked up...

Thoughts/opinons?

Rage?

I'm leaning more towards shock at some of the comments I've read about 'pro life' people complaining about how they endangered the baby by giving this NINE year old girl a C-section. 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico 724940
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:16 pm

Read this on another forum, ppl were comparing it to the 5 year from 50yrs ago who gave birth. Its just sick, but then again, Mexico's AOC is 12yrs old, I believe and the parents are separated with 11 siblings to take care of. Not like they had time to watch just her and make money for the family.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:31 pm

Kakashifan727 wrote:
Its just sick, but then again, Mexico's AOC is 12yrs old, I believe and the parents are separated with 11 siblings to take care of. Not like they had time to watch just her and make money for the family.

What sort of point are you trying to make here? A 16/17 year old had sex with an 8 year old. A child. And she's not 'a child' in the same sense that someone who's 17 and 364 days is still legally 'a child' in a number of jurisdictions but is of mature appearance (not that bonking her in a jurisdiction with an AOC of 18 would be legal either, but it's not clinically peadophillia), she is actually a child. Not a teenager or a young adult.

As for the Mexican AOC, first off, it's ridiculously low, and second, age of consent here is 16 or 18 depending*. If someone well above the AOC had sex with a 14 year old (4 years below it, like this girl is relative to Mexican AOC), whilst it would be less shocking, it still would be both illegal and very fucking dodgy. Totally irrelevant.

*If one partner is over 18, then both have to be over 18. But two 16-17 year olds can bump uglies all they like.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:46 pm

Hot Cancer wrote:
*If one partner is over 18, then both have to be over 18. But two 16-17 year olds can bump uglies all they like.

But a 16 year old and a 15 year old can't legally fuck?

This is the problem with AOC consent laws, by the letter of the laws, they're all goddamn insane. Obviously you need some law to make the blatant shit like the 9 year old illegal so you can actually prosecute the offender. However, it's impossible to word it in a way that renders it unnecessary for prosecutors to exercise some discretion and common sense to avoid prosecuting someone for something that nearly everyone would agree wasn't immoral and didn't hurt anyone not involved in a voluntary transaction (what I'm referring to is prosecutors prosecuting 19 year olds who fuck 17 year olds in order to appear tough on "sex offenders" come reelection time).

However, asking most prosecutors to use common sense is like asking Mikey to read shit he types before he posts it. It's just too much work and you can't make me HAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU POSTAN
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:09 pm

I don't have a point? I'm just posting info really. I mean, its a cultural thing that Mexico has an AOC like that, but its just wrong and odd to me. Much like this thread.

I don't mean to be offensive, I'm having a hard time stating my opinion on this besides the fact that its so fucking...Goddammit.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:25 pm

Actually, depending on the state, there are places where two 17 year olds can both be prosecuted for the statutory rape of one another. There have been actually attempts to prosecute two teenagers for daring not to be abstinent. Which in no way impacts this little gem.

This is the line that makes me rage the most:
Quote :
Corona says the state prosecutor is “still open to the possibility of rape or child sex abuse.”

SHE IS NINE YEARS OLD. NINE. YEARS. OLD. How the fuck can it be anything BUT the rape and sexual abuse of a child? fjdklafkjda;fkdjds;lfFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:42 pm

This is rape, plain and simple. The nine-year-old had no idea what was going on, or that it was wrong (the seventeen-year-old told her it was okay, so she trusted him). Her mother wasn't around enough to tell her any different. Hell, I didn't even know what a period was until I was eleven. So if you're looking for someone to blame, it's the "father". I hope they prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:44 pm

rae wrote:
Actually, depending on the state, there are places where two 17 year olds can both be prosecuted for the statutory rape of one another. There have been actually attempts to prosecute two teenagers for daring not to be abstinent. Which in no way impacts this little gem.

This is the line that makes me rage the most:
Quote :
Corona says the state prosecutor is “still open to the possibility of rape or child sex abuse.”

SHE IS NINE YEARS OLD. NINE. YEARS. OLD. How the fuck can it be anything BUT the rape and sexual abuse of a child? fjdklafkjda;fkdjds;lfFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK
That line made me go scratch what the hell is he smoking and where can I find some of that?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Quote :

Good to know he's keeping his options open.

And good to know Mexico's primary media outlet is a beer company. It explains a lot.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:50 pm

EileenK98 wrote:
This is rape, plain and simple. The nine-year-old had no idea what was going on, or that it was wrong (the seventeen-year-old told her it was okay, so she trusted him). Her mother wasn't around enough to tell her any different. Hell, I didn't even know what a period was until I was eleven. So if you're looking for someone to blame, it's the "father". I hope they prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law.

Forget prosecution, he should be thrown in solitary and given consecutive life sentences right now.

Last edited by Chris91 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:38 pm

Chris91 wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

Forget prosecution, he should be put against a wall and shot.
Careful, Chris. You'll start another gun wank.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

Shut up, don't let him edit his post, moar forum drama is always interesting for me.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Reidmar wrote:
Shut up, don't let him edit his post, moar forum drama is always interesting for me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And you have my pity.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Reidmar wrote:
you have my pity.
Shut up spoonman, you have MY pity, I don't think you want any more of it either.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:52 am

I will have the last word.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:57 am

"Sasquatch."
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:09 am

What? Reb Brown?
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:38 am

Reidmar wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:
Reidmar wrote:
you have my pity.
Shut up spoonman, you have MY pity, I don't think you want any more of it either.

Man, spoonman takes me back
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:07 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

Good point. So I rewrote the last sentence.

Reidmar wrote:

Maybe you should try comedy for a change. 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico 961878 Razz
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:11 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

Good point. So I rewrote the last sentence.
The rather ironic thing is you didn't rewrite it in your quote Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:20 pm

Hey, I can only do twelve things at once. 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico 611762
Back to top Go down
Summercorn
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Summercorn

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:10 pm

EileenK98 wrote:

Well, according to Huffpost things may not be as they first seemed.

It seems that the girl in question may be twelve or thirteen and the father of the baby may not be the seventeen-year0old boyfriend, but the girl's stepfather.

Quote :
Mexican state officials have used DNA tests to confirm the identity of the baby's father after she originally told hospital workers it was her 17-year-old boyfriend.

Quote :
He, (Lina Ginzalez Corona, the state prosecutor), said: "The girl is still insisting that it is her boyfriend who got her pregnant. The problem is that we don't know where the guy is so we are looking for him."

Quote :
Although results won't be known for a fortnight, it has emerged that the stepfather's name is on the baby's birth certificate.

Quote :
Also, state prosecutors did a study of the girl, which helped them to conclude that she is between 12 and 13 years old.

Okay, it in no way makes it better that the girl was, or could be, twelve or thirteen, but it sure does make it worse that the step-father might also be the father. I'm beginning to wonder if the 'boyfriend' even exists.

So, the mother insists the girl is nine, the girl insists the boyfriend got her pregnant and the step-father is named, on the birth certificate, as the father.

Confusing, no?

Quote :
The reason for the lie could be that her mother may have been trying to get her into school for the first time because she had not gone until now. Another more sinister reason, according to the news site, could have been if, as has been claimed by neighbours, the mother is a prostitute who is trying to turn Dafne into a sex worker too, a nine-year-old could command a higher fee from clients than a teenager.

Lovely.

Quote :
It is also reported that Dafne has been surgically fitted with an implant that will stop her getting pregnant.

This sounds to me to be a good thing.

Quote :
Her mother has reported the Zoquipan Hospital to the local human rights commission because she claimed she did not approve the procedure.

I do hope they laughed her ass out of the human rights commission.

Quote :
But in a press conference health commissioner Munoz Serrano said that he had a note in which she gave her written permission.

She gave written permission to do the procedure, then stalked off to complain about it. What about your daughter's human right to a childhood?
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:14 am

Great, just when I thought the story couldn't get any more filled with shitty people.

Quote :
It is also reported that Dafne has been surgically fitted with an implant that will stop her getting pregnant.

I'm just going to silently rage at that. 9-13 year olds shouldn't need something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico   9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico Empty

Back to top Go down

9 Year old Gives birth in Mexico
Page 1 of 1