Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old

Go down 
+23
Somath Cegem
myeerah
Mr.Doobie
TheIan
Chris91
Snake Bandage
Just Chipper
karmyn31
theweirdkind
Maximilia
TheHedonist
Reidmar
Hawaiian Shirt
Hot Cancer
Penguin
ZOOLANDER
Mikey Go WOOGA
lemmingwriter
Jay/Cris
grmblfjx
Cyberwulf
WD40
GamemasterAnthony
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawaiian Shirt
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Hawaiian Shirt

Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:25 pm

xerrofoot you seem to have some form of narcissism and are very insecure about how others view you. You possibly feel that you are a bad person, destined to be ridiculed by everyone you interact with, so you do things to receive that attention. Perhaps because that's all you've ever received?
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:29 pm

Maximilia wrote:
I think "foalfucker" is going to be my favorite insult from here on out.

If anything, this is at least my favourite Cyberwulf insult.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:39 pm

I want a wulfy insult. Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 309696 Also, does xerro even read or think his posts through? Colbert
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:24 am

TheHedonist wrote:

oh my god cy i am so impressed

you've trained him to insult himself

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

how the fuck did you come to that conclusion

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
xerro wrote:
seriously, foalfucker is pathetic, the only thing that even makes it remotely insulting is the fact that you're insinuating i'm a paedo

So the implication that you fuck horses isn't what bothers you, it's the implication that you fuck underage horses?

More like the implication that I would fuck underage anything. I ARE NOT PAEDO. Cyberwulf's "foalfucker" routine, on the other hoof*, is just making her sound like a foul-mouthed parrot. "AWK! Foalfucker! Foalfucker! Foalfucker! AWK!"

* Yeah

Hawaiian Shirt wrote:
xerrofoot you seem to have some form of narcissism and are very insecure about how others view you. You possibly feel that you are a bad person, destined to be ridiculed by everyone you interact with, so you do things to receive that attention. Perhaps because that's all you've ever received?

Uh... no.

Last edited by theweirdkind on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No double posts)
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:57 am

xerrofoot wrote:
TheHedonist wrote:

oh my god cy i am so impressed

you've trained him to insult himself

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

how the fuck did you come to that conclusion

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
xerro wrote:
seriously, foalfucker is pathetic, the only thing that even makes it remotely insulting is the fact that you're insinuating i'm a paedo

So the implication that you fuck horses isn't what bothers you, it's the implication that you fuck underage horses?

More like the implication that I would fuck underage anything. I ARE NOT PAEDO. Cyberwulf's "foalfucker" routine, on the other hoof*, is just making her sound like a foul-mouthed parrot. "AWK! Foalfucker! Foalfucker! Foalfucker! AWK!"

* Yeah

1.) Hedonist drew that conclusion because you basically said "Yeah, I fuck horses, BUT NOT UNDERAGE ONES!!1!" And Hedonist feels that admitting to fucking horses is to insult one's self.

Is it possible to get a job explaining words to autists? I feel I'm pretty good at it.

2.) The same "Age of Consent" rules that apply to humans do not apply to horses. That you fuck underdeveloped equines is not any worse than fucking equines in the first place.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:31 am

xerrofoot wrote:
i took it out of context just to watch you bitch Trollface

mission accomplished

oh cyberwulf you amuse me more than i amuse you

"LOL I TROLL U"? Again?

It didn't work last time, Xerro.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:46 am

xerrofoot wrote:

Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 961878

that's exactly why i'm using it, you stupid, stupid asshole

ps if an insult is pathetic then you don't acknowledge it

saying "OMG SO PATHETIC" is an admission that it's getting under your skin

foooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaalfuckeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:52 am

This thread is now about e-drama. Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 453357
Back to top Go down
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:35 pm

But don't most threads become about e-drama sooner or later?
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:17 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
DANCE PUPPETS

DANCE FOR MY AMUSEMENT

p.s. haha you looked didn't you. so much for that ignore function
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:22 pm

xerrofoot wrote:

mission accomplished

oh cyberwulf you amuse me more than i amuse you

Plain imitation of posting style is not parody, bro.

karmyn31 wrote:
But don't most threads become about e-drama sooner or later?

Most that go beyond a single page, yes.
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:17 pm

If only it was entertaining and intelligent e-drama and not Xerro pooping all over the thread and expecting everyone to be amused by his dumbass antics.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Snake Bandage wrote:
If only it was entertaining and intelligent e-drama and not Xerro pooping all over the thread and expecting everyone to be amused by his dumbass antics.
I think you mean "crying"

Xerro doesn't know how to poop/shit all over threads, he only knows how to BAWWWWW U GUIZ ARE TALKING ABOUGT MAH IMAGINEARY DAUGHTER!!!111one111eleven BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:03 am

Reidmar wrote:
Snake Bandage wrote:
I think you mean "crying"

Xerro doesn't know how to poop/shit all over threads, he only knows how to BAWWWWW U GUIZ ARE TALKING ABOUGT MAH IMAGINEARY DAUGHTER!!!111one111eleven BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

his imaginary daughter that he clops with

don't forget

don't forget the clopping
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:20 am

Reidmar wrote:
This thread is now about e-drama. Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 453357

Then let's return it to its original topic....

WD40 wrote:
Can he even be sued as a minor? I'm no expert at lawyer-y stuff but shouldn't the woman be suing the venue if she's going that path?

Or, you know, not be a vindictive, spiteful shitheel?

Dream on, WD. In 2012, vindictiveness and spitefulness are America's two biggest exports. I'm surprised she didn't try to have the kid arrested for assault and battery. The days when people in this country could settle their problems amicably are, if not over, certainly dwindling. Just look at Congress-- the slightest disagreements there can and often do turn into World War III.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:27 pm

Hey guys, I'm back from LARP what'd I miss--EXIT STAGE LEFT
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Reidmar wrote:

Then let's return it to its original topic....

WD40 wrote:
Can he even be sued as a minor? I'm no expert at lawyer-y stuff but shouldn't the woman be suing the venue if she's going that path?

Or, you know, not be a vindictive, spiteful shitheel?

Dream on, WD. In 2012, vindictiveness and spitefulness are America's two biggest exports. I'm surprised she didn't try to have the kid arrested for assault and battery. The days when people in this country could settle their problems amicably are, if not over, certainly dwindling. Just look at Congress-- the slightest disagreements there can and often do turn into World War III.

They never existed. The only difference is that we've abandoned honorable and manly methods like dueling or at least punching each other in the head in favor of sissy litigation.

Really, it's the reason Americans are so fat and soft nowadays. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:23 pm

That's why we need to bring back honor duels.

And not that sissy fencing stuff. I'm talking two men in kilts and face paint swinging at each other with claymores.

Nothing manlier than skirts and make-up...
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:

Nothing manlier sexier than skirts and make-up...

FTFY.

Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 961878
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Chris91 wrote:
The days when people in this country could settle their problems amicably are, if not over, certainly dwindling.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA oh god stop

i'm on the floor in hysterics again

just when i got over the mental image of rob liefeld literallly saying "FAAAART" as he quickly scribbles a shitty comic book cover
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:50 pm

So I guess what they say is true, your threads either die on topic, or last so long you see them devolve into wank.

Tragic.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Somath Cegem wrote:
So I guess what they say is true, your threads either die on topic, or last so long you see them devolve into wank.

Tragic.
Nah...entertaining.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

1.) Hedonist drew that conclusion because you basically said "Yeah, I fuck horses, BUT NOT UNDERAGE ONES!!1!" And Hedonist feels that admitting to fucking horses is to insult one's self.

Is it possible to get a job explaining words to autists? I feel I'm pretty good at it.

2.) The same "Age of Consent" rules that apply to humans do not apply to horses. That you fuck underdeveloped equines is not any worse than fucking equines in the first place.

But I didn't say that. I didn't say that I fuck horses at all, I just said that Cyberwulf's "foalfucker" insult has been used so many times it no longer affects me and the paedo part is more disturbing. I apologize for giving anyone the wrong impression.

I DO NOT FUCK ANYTHING NON-HUMAN OR HUMANS UNDER THE AGE OF CONSENT. CYBERWHORE, FIND SOME BETTER INSULTS, YOU LAZY CUNT.

There, was that clear enough for you, you American dumbfucks?

Back on topic:

One only needs to look at the Stella Awards to see how Americans have gained their litigious reputation. If someone can sue for something, you better believe they'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Snake Bandage
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snake Bandage

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:08 pm

I'm seriously considering putting Xerro on ignore. Even Mikey has more intelligent and constructive things to say sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:40 am

Snake Bandage wrote:
Even Mikey has more intelligent and constructive things to say sometimes.
I... What? Colbert

Last edited by Reidmar on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old   Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Woman Hit with Baseball Sues 11 Year Old
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next