Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't

Go down 
+9
Mr.Doobie
Owlish
Spotts1701
Reepicheep-chan
Sakurelf
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Cyberwulf
Chris91
T.S.Orr
13 posters
AuthorMessage
T.S.Orr
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
T.S.Orr

Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't Empty
PostSubject: Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't   Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:06 am

I must admit, as much as I love my state some shit people do makes me want to claim Oklahoma as my residency after all.

This happened two months ago, but CNN just posted the video seen here Sunday.

Quote :
At first, the early-morning death of James C. Anderson, 49, appeared to be a hit-and-run accident.

Quote :
But Robert Shuler Smith, the Hinds County district attorney, believes he was beaten and killed by a group of white teenagers from a predominantly white town who had been at an all-night party and drove 16 miles to Jackson looking for African-Americans to, in the words of one witness, “mess with.”

Racist teenagers and alcohol. That doesn't seem like a very good mix.

Quote :
A motel worker who saw the assault said one of the teenagers yelled “white power” after beating Mr. Anderson. Other witnesses told the police that one of the suspects laughed and bragged about the beating and running down Mr. Anderson.

Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't 724940

Quote :
Mr. Anderson was standing near his car at a Jackson motel about 5 a.m. Sunday, June 26, when two carloads of teenagers pulled off the Interstate and into the motel parking lot. Several jumped from the vehicles and beat Mr. Anderson. A white sport utility vehicle drove away. As Mr. Anderson stumbled along the edge of the parking lot, the police said, the driver of a green Ford F250 pickup truck, Deryl Dedmon, accelerated and drove over him. Mr. Anderson was pronounced dead at a local hospital.

So because you hate black people, and y'all are fucking racist bastards you kill an innocent man who you didn't even know. What the fucking hell. I just Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't 199471

Quote :
On a Facebook page set up by Mr. Rice’s supporters, friends argued his innocence, maintaining he was not driving the truck or even in it.

“He is not a racist or a murderer,” Lisa Smith Seale Erwin, his great-aunt, posted on the page. “If anything, he is being tried by the media, suffering from reverse racism and placed in jail without bond. I am sick of the race card.”

Bitch have you lost your fucking mind? How the hell is this the race card? He assaulted a man because of his skin color and people heard them plotting the shit out and bragging about it. You know what, fuck you bitch.

I'm done. Link here. They all should be charged with aggravated assault, and accessory after the fact for not reporting the shit. I hope the kid that was actually driving the truck gets life without parole (or the death penalty) and they deny him protective custody at Parchman, which by the way, is predominately black. I hope they make him the bay bitch and he's forced to take a big black dick up his ass for his entire sentence.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't   Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:08 am

T.S.Orr wrote:

CNN wrote:
On a Facebook page set up by Mr. Rice’s supporters, friends argued his innocence, maintaining he was not driving the truck or even in it.

“He is not a racist or a murderer,” Lisa Smith Seale Erwin, his great-aunt, posted on the page. “If anything, he is being tried by the media, suffering from reverse racism and placed in jail without bond. I am sick of the race card.”

Bitch have you lost your fucking mind?

It's questionable whether she had a mind in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't   Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:02 am

BUT HATE CRIMES ARE STOOOPID
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't   Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:57 pm

It's one thing to say "He's not racist."

It's another thing to keep saying it when you've got witnesses saying, "We heard him bragging and plotting about it."
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't   Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

I get that you're trying to be sarcastic about something, but I don't have enough insight into either your post or your personality to denote what.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't   Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:49 pm

Sakurelf wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

I get that you're trying to be sarcastic about something, but I don't have enough insight into either your post or your personality to denote what.
Sorry. This incident illustrates why there's a need for things like hate crimes. The victim was targeted solely because he was black. It's not the same as a random attack.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't   Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Sorry. This incident illustrates why there's a need for things like hate crimes. The victim was targeted solely because he was black. It's not the same as a random attack.
QFT. Hate crime are basically terrorism on a small scale, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't   Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
It's one thing to say "He's not racist."

It's another thing to keep saying it when you've got witnesses saying, "We heard him bragging and plotting about it."

Yeah. The kid's mother is either deliberately ignoring the obvious, or she's as dumb as the proverbial post. Either way, she exudes parental fail.
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't   Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Quote :
“He is not a racist or a murderer,” Lisa Smith Seale Erwin, his great-aunt, posted on the page.

Apparently Great-Aunt Lisa has never heard of the felony murder rule. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
T.S.Orr
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
T.S.Orr

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't   Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Sakurelf wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

scratch I keep telling myself I read the bolded part wrong. The reason I say this is because this was a hate crime. Maybe the six hours of sleep I've had in two days is making me miss something.
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't   Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:50 pm

T.S.Orr wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Sakurelf wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

scratch I keep telling myself I read the bolded part wrong. The reason I say this is because this was a hate crime. Maybe the six hours of sleep I've had in two days is making me miss something.

I think what she meant is that there is a need for the legal classification of hate crimes? In anticipation of someone arguing that designating a crime as a "hate" crime is unnecessary, when in this case the singular motivating factor was racial hate.

T.S.Orr wrote:

I would bet any amount of money this kook is a Tea Bagger. The phrase is usually "playing the race card"...wtf does she mean by just "race card"? Like, how dare we acknowledge that black people exist now? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't   Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:17 pm

Owlish wrote:

...wtf does she mean by just "race card"?

Clearly she's referring to Nascar. ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't   Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:13 am

Quote :
“He is not a racist or a murderer,” Lisa Smith Seale Erwin, his great-aunt, posted on the page. “If anything, he is being tried by the media, suffering from reverse racism and placed in jail without bond. I am sick of the race card.

And suddenly this crime makes a little bit more sense.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Wren
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cactus Wren

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't   Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:41 pm

Owlish wrote:
T.S.Orr wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Sakurelf wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

I think what she meant is that there is a need for the legal classification of hate crimes? In anticipation of someone arguing that designating a crime as a "hate" crime is unnecessary, when in this case the singular motivating factor was racial hate.
Yeah, it seemed pretty clear to me. (I've too often heard the whine of "But allllllllllll crimes are hate crimes!" from people who don't like to have crimes against the people they hate classified as "hate crimes".)

Owlish wrote:
T.S.Orr wrote:

I would bet any amount of money this kook is a Tea Bagger. The phrase is usually "playing the race card"...wtf does she mean by just "race card"? Like, how dare we acknowledge that black people exist now? scratch
My interpretation of "race card" is "calling racist shit out as racist shit".

(So has this woman played the "playing the race card" card?)
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't   Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't   Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:17 am

Owlish wrote:
T.S.Orr wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Sakurelf wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

I think what she meant is that there is a need for the legal classification of hate crimes?
That is what I meant, yes. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
zootie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
zootie

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't   Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:37 am

T.S.Orr wrote:
I must admit, as much as I love my state some shit people do makes me want to claim Oklahoma as my residency after all.

Uh dude, you're talking about Mississippi, one of the most corrupt and poorest states in the union! Your Governer is Haley Barbour, a megacorporation lobbyist who wants to eliminate the state youth-tobacco-prevention program and is associated with the racist CCC. This is really no surprise. I'll be surprised when I hear reports of cannibalism.
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't   Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:16 pm

Cactus Wren wrote:
My interpretation of "race card" is "calling racist shit out as racist shit".

(So has this woman played the "playing the race card" card?)

Also known as good ole fashioned racism. *sigh* I just don't understand how you can even try to defend someone when there's blatant evidence that they've committed such a horrific crime. But no, rather than admit that someone you care about and probably helped bring up made a mistake (a really terrible mistake, granted) you'd rather play the victim and claim "reverse racism." I wonder if she'll ever acknowledge the truth.

Also, how old is this great-aunt? Racist old peeps on the internet, ftw...
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't   Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:35 pm

zootie wrote:
T.S.Orr wrote:

Uh dude, you're talking about Mississippi, one of the most corrupt and poorest states in the union! Your Governer is Haley Barbour, a megacorporation lobbyist who wants to eliminate the state youth-tobacco-prevention program and is associated with the racist CCC. This is really no surprise. I'll be surprised when I hear reports of cannibalism.

Wait... What?

These fuckers?

Jeez... Mississippi, must be all kinds of fucked...

Quote :
you're talking about Mississippi, one of the most corrupt and poorest states in the union

I mean... More so... I guess...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't   Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't Empty

Back to top Go down

Mississippi, You Come So Far..Oh Wait My Mistake. You Haven't
Page 1 of 1