Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Disney Princess Warriors"

Go down 
+43
SirDixonDongs
Bamshalam
Saleha
Braigwen
TheIan
deindae
KJM
TheHedonist
WD40
Just Chipper
Salamas
The Unoriginal
Reepicheep-chan
littledorrit
Aggie
knightwithoutacause
Quijotesca
rae
Sakurelf
Pengwolf
Verandering
Shubby the Lurkette
KelinciHutan
JizzMasterZero
Lady Anne
Nihilist
Lurv
Sutremaine
Dixie
Ozymandias
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
GamemasterAnthony
grmblfjx
Lapin
CaptainMcNeil
Owlish
Kevin M
EileenK98
Howithurts
Penguin
Cyberwulf
Kommandar
Chris91
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

"Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:15 pm

rae wrote:
Oh! Oh! Can I be a part of the conspiracy? We can sit around and drink hot tea and eat little Nutella sandwiches and cackle evilly. I'll bring the Nutella!

The more the merrier! We can make it a weekly meeting. Ooooh, maybe we can make up t-shirts.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Oh, excellent! What should the tshirts say, do you think? Should we make it a club? I know just the sign for the clubhouse, since we already have a troll playing the role of screaming manchild. Let's really grade-school it up in this bitch...
Spoiler:

*twirls mustache... evilly*

e: yes, I have been looking for an opportunity to use the 'No Homers Club' sign for something for years. Don'tjudgeme.
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:29 pm

Lapin wrote:
rae wrote:
Oh! Oh! Can I be a part of the conspiracy? We can sit around and drink hot tea and eat little Nutella sandwiches and cackle evilly. I'll bring the Nutella!

The more the merrier! We can make it a weekly meeting. Ooooh, maybe we can make up t-shirts.

Nutella ice cream laced with vodka? Can I bring?

Chris91, what's with your insults regarding child rape? Seems to me you're condoning it. Like wow, pedophile. To even cloud your mind with this shit. Twisted and disgusting. Bland, even. I mean you're not even blatantly over the top like Mikey. How about instead of editing a quote (seriously who the hell knows how to edit a quote and not multiquote) to make some sort of pansy insult how about you grow a pair and put that English degree to good use?

How is anyone like this successful in life? He probably has our avatars on a dartboard ( and can't hit them even then ) or makes pillows or fuckdolls
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
CaptainMcNeil

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Can I join the conspiracy for the nutella?
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:35 pm

rae wrote:
Lapin wrote:
My "damage" is that you're dull. You're a boring troll who needs to get a real schtick, or just go the hell away. No sane person thinks this art is bad enough to deserve a post on this site, just like the cartoon you posted a few weeks back. So the choices are this: You're either a complete and total moron who deserves nothing but scorn, or you're a particularly incompetent troll. I have trouble deciding which will cause me more irritation.

I am convinced it's the latter. I just can't believe anyone could genuinely be that thick and dull unless they were actually trying. I've always suspected he was someone's sock, possibly Knorg, especially after Knorg revealed that he was Malice-whateveritwas.
WOAH, WHAT

Explanation plz
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:48 pm

I love nutella! It's like chocolate spread, with nuts.

Or peanut butter with chocolate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:09 pm

...Our club has a strict No Trolls rule Harley.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Bamshalam wrote:
rae wrote:
I've always suspected he was someone's sock, possibly Knorg, especially after Knorg revealed that he was Malice-whateveritwas.
WOAH, WHAT

Explanation plz

Back on GAFF, Knorg had a sock account. I can't remember the name of it, except that Malice was part of it, but he kept it going for quite some time, and I don't think anyone suspected it was anything other than a socially-awkward girl, at least till he screwed up with logging into accounts (IIRC).
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Burn in hell, rae.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:23 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Lapin wrote:
rae wrote:

Chris91, what's with your insults regarding child rape? Seems to me you're condoning it. Like wow, pedophile. To even cloud your mind with this shit. Twisted and disgusting. Bland, even. I mean you're not even blatantly over the top like Mikey. How about instead of editing a quote (seriously who the hell knows how to edit a quote and not multiquote) to make some sort of pansy insult how about you grow a pair and put that English degree to good use?

How is anyone like this successful in life? He probably has our avatars on a dartboard ( and can't hit them even then ) or makes pillows or fuckdolls

Fuck off, Nil. I'm not a pedophile, and you deserve to get your skull bashed in for even thinking I could possibly be one.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
CaptainMcNeil

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Listen to it, Chris.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:26 pm

I can't afford to shut up, Captain.
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Lapin wrote:
rae wrote:

Fuck off, Nil. I'm not a pedophile, and you deserve to get your skull bashed in for even thinking I could possibly be one.

So by your logic, you can call everyone else a pedophile but you seriously can't take it when it's flung back at you? Who died and made you the shitpile overlord? Go rape children with your honor and slander and shit
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
CaptainMcNeil

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:29 pm

More helpful advice.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:29 pm

A real idiot would just let this stuff go.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
CaptainMcNeil

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:30 pm

I can do this all night I don't have work tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:31 pm

Look, Captain, if I've said it once I've said it a hundred times: IT'S ALL LAPIN'S FAULT.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
CaptainMcNeil

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:34 pm

It's not her fault! My God!
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Whatever, troll-breath.

Seriously, Eileen, whoever you are, just give it up. The game is over. We know you're a troll, and you're a fairly uninteresting one.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
CaptainMcNeil

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:38 pm

But Lapin, finding these videos is fun!

I'll stop baiting the troll...
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:40 pm

(Hand wave) Do as you please love. The domesticated troll is like a bouncy clown: You punch him, and he just comes back for more. You will never really knock the clown out, but hitting it is really fun.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:43 pm

CaptainMcNeil wrote:
It's not her fault! My God!

Actually, it IS all her fault. If Lapin hadn't said the kind of vicious things she did about me, none of this would have happened.

And Lapin, you still owe me an apology.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
CaptainMcNeil

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:43 pm

I'd much perfer Will Wheaten right now.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Chris91 wrote:
TheIan wrote:
I'm a chid-raping asshole who deserves to die and burn in hell forever.
Your maturity knows no bounds!

You've already lost, Chris! You've no ammunition. You've no one here to back you up. Your incessant flailing has turned you into the whiniest, most despicable thing since MTV stopped showing music videos.

You are a butthurt troll and you have as much impact here as a baby fart.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Hey, Ian, don't you have a parole hearing to go to, scumbag?

I'm not a troll, and you're out of line for even suggesting I was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Disney Princess Warriors"   "Disney Princess Warriors" - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Disney Princess Warriors"
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next