Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

South Dakota moves to make the murder of "abortion doctors" justifiable homcide.

Go down 
+15
Exodia's Right Leg
rachel
Lapin
XLT-100852.0
Selenite
rae
Braigwen
Maximilia
WD40
Spotts1701
Lady Anne
TheHedonist
oracle
Lembech
OzymandiasBowie
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fapfapfap
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fapfapfap

South Dakota moves to make the murder of "abortion doctors" justifiable homcide.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: South Dakota moves to make the murder of "abortion doctors" justifiable homcide.    South Dakota moves to make the murder of "abortion doctors" justifiable homcide.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:45 am

What I wanna know is why "master", "mistress", and "servant" is on there. I thought I heard something in the news about slavery being abolished or something?
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

South Dakota moves to make the murder of "abortion doctors" justifiable homcide.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: South Dakota moves to make the murder of "abortion doctors" justifiable homcide.    South Dakota moves to make the murder of "abortion doctors" justifiable homcide.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:56 am

Exodia's Right Leg wrote:
What I find pretty stupid is that those people are all for protecting the unwanted fetuses, but at the same time want to cut help for the people who'll take care of the babies after they're born.

They want to try to prevent teenage pregnancies with shame.
Back to top Go down
OzymandiasBowie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
OzymandiasBowie

PostSubject: Re: South Dakota moves to make the murder of "abortion doctors" justifiable homcide.    South Dakota moves to make the murder of "abortion doctors" justifiable homcide.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:28 pm

fapfapfap wrote:
What I wanna know is why "master", "mistress", and "servant" is on there. I thought I heard something in the news about slavery being abolished or something?

It's because that's the translation (more like connotation, really) of respondiat superior.
Back to top Go down
pearlescent

pearlescent

PostSubject: Re: South Dakota moves to make the murder of "abortion doctors" justifiable homcide.    South Dakota moves to make the murder of "abortion doctors" justifiable homcide.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jLLo

PostSubject: Re: South Dakota moves to make the murder of "abortion doctors" justifiable homcide.    South Dakota moves to make the murder of "abortion doctors" justifiable homcide.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:28 am

Women Deserve It and It Doesn't Happen to Real Men. Seeing as sexual assaults are more about power than eroticism, this whole fiasco is a way to keep women and those who would be considered "beta" males subjugated and continue the disenfranchisement of the Elderly/Poor/Minority/Women/Middle Class.

hear, hear! sexual molestation would not be what i consider the high point of my life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Dakota moves to make the murder of "abortion doctors" justifiable homcide.    South Dakota moves to make the murder of "abortion doctors" justifiable homcide.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

South Dakota moves to make the murder of "abortion doctors" justifiable homcide.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2