Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Secret Garden

Go down 
+9
Cactus Wren
Azzandra
saeku
Sutremaine
Aggie
Mikey Go WOOGA
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
pirategrrl
Malganis
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

The Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: The Secret Garden   The Secret Garden EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:30 am

Insert tasteless joke here.

Quote :
French police detained a couple after the bodies of eight new-born
babies were found in a house and in the garden of another home in a
northern village, officials said Wednesday.

Police with sniffer dogs were continuing their search in Villers-au-Tertre, in the north of France, after arresting the pair, both in their mid-40s, on
Tuesday.

A local councillor said the new owners of a house in the village had first called in the police on Saturday after finding the bones of infants in the garden of their new home as they were digging there.

... pale Two bodies were found in the garden, and more were found in a house...

Quote :
Police inquiries led to another house in the village around a
kilometre away, where more babies' bodies were found, neighbours said.

... The Secret Garden 556166
Back to top Go down
pirategrrl
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
pirategrrl

The Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Garden   The Secret Garden EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:08 pm

So, were they having the babies and then murdering them for the baby showers? What. Why were they doing this?

And my friend after reading this over my shoulder:
Quote :
The most notorious recent case was that of 41-year-old Veronique
Courjault, who in June 2009 was jailed for eight years by a court in
Tours, central France.She admitted to having smothered two
baby boys born in secret at her expat home in South Korea in 2002 and
2003, and a third child born in France in 1999.She was freed in May 2010, having served a total of four years in jail after the time she spent in remand since her arrest.
wonders how many babies one would have to kill to get life in prison.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~pirategrrl
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

The Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Garden   The Secret Garden EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Jeez. This is why abortion is the better option.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

The Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Garden   The Secret Garden EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:23 pm

1.) How is abortion a better option? How is it a different option?
2.) How many dead babies does it take to paint a house? It depends how hard you throw them?
3.) What's the difference between a truck full of bowling balls and a truck full of dead babies? You don't unload the bowling balls with a pitchfork.
4.)What's the difference between a Porsche and a pile of dead babies? I don't have a Porsche in my garage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

The Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Garden   The Secret Garden EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
1.) How is abortion a better option? How is it a different option?
As far as I know, no one disputes the fact that babies can feel pain and suffer whereas having an abortion performed early enough would cause no agony to the clump of cells that is being removed.
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

The Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Garden   The Secret Garden EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:11 pm

It's sad that this has to happen, but it used to be common for women with no options to raise a kid or no opportunity for abortion to get rid of it as soon as they could. If women today have the same lack of options that women used to have, why should it be so strange for them to respond in the same way?

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

4.)What's the difference between a Porsche and a pile of dead babies? I don't have a Porsche in my garage.
This joke would have been so much better if it involved the punchline 'I don't have a swimming pool in my back garden'.
Back to top Go down
saeku
Fapmaster
Fapmaster

The Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Garden   The Secret Garden EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:12 pm

What's the difference between a dead baby and a sandwich?
Spoiler:
Seriously though, fucking hell.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

The Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Garden   The Secret Garden EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:25 pm

saeku wrote:
Spoiler:

You don't? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Why not?
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

The Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Garden   The Secret Garden EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:17 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
saeku wrote:
Spoiler:

You don't? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Why not?
I suppose because it would taste too salty?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

The Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Garden   The Secret Garden EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:21 am

There are plenty of reasons for not getting an abortion even though it's available. Murdering your baby is much cheaper and fertilises the garden better for a start. Or your parents might go apeshit if you had an abortion but they'd be happy about your nice garden.

Seriously, this is nuts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Cactus Wren
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cactus Wren

The Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Garden   The Secret Garden EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:35 pm

Honestly, my reaction was, "Pro-lifers expound at length about how a fertilized egg is REALLY JUST THE SAME as a born baby ... and then they completely lose their shit when someone treats her newborn the same way she'd treat a fertilized egg on a sanitary pad."
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

The Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Garden   The Secret Garden EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Cactus Wren wrote:
Honestly, my reaction was, "Pro-lifers expound at length about how a fertilized egg is REALLY JUST THE SAME as a born baby ... and then they completely lose their shit when someone treats her newborn the same way she'd treat a fertilized egg on a sanitary pad."
I'm going to put that down to a knee-jerk reaction, because the obvious response would be, "Pro-choicers, by contrast, are of course completely fine with slaughtering newborns." and that can not be what you're trying to say.

I'm glad this couple was caught, but I'm fairly certain that everyone on this board, whether pro-life or pro-choice, can agree with the statement "INFANTICIDE IS BAD." 'Cause, really? Really?

Harley, you're an idiot.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

The Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Garden   The Secret Garden EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:07 pm

KelinciHutan wrote:
Cactus Wren wrote:
I'm going to put that down to a knee-jerk reaction, because the obvious response would be, "Pro-choicers, by contrast, are of course completely fine with slaughtering newborns." and that can not be what you're trying to say.

I think her point was that if a newborn is just the same as a fertilized egg, as many pro-choicers claim it to be, then what this woman did is no worse than any abortion performed ever. I think she was pointing out that while pro-choicers claim that the two are analogous, when presented with a situation of infanticide their knee-jerk reaction is much more negative and revolted.

KelinciHutan wrote:
Harley, you're an idiot.

I'm like 90% sure she was kidding.

This raises the question, though. Are you unable or just unwilling to notice sarcasm when it's biting you in the face?
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

The Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Garden   The Secret Garden EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:01 pm

KelinciHutan wrote:
Harley, you're an idiot.

TheHedonist wrote:
I'm like 90% sure she was kidding.

I'm more like 99% sure, and I'm ordinarily terrible at picking up sarcasm online.
Back to top Go down
Anathema

The Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Garden   The Secret Garden EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:06 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
KelinciHutan wrote:
Cactus Wren wrote:

I think her point was that if a newborn is just the same as a fertilized egg, as many pro-choicerslifers claim it to be, then what this woman did is no worse than any abortion performed ever. I think she was pointing out that while pro-choicerslifers claim that the two are analogous, when presented with a situation of infanticide their knee-jerk reaction is much more negative and revolted.

FTFY, I think you mixed them up.

And I agree with her point; fertilized egg =/= breathing bb when you look at it on an emotional level, even for people who claim they're analogous.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

The Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Garden   The Secret Garden EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Anathema wrote:
FTFY, I think you mixed them up.

And I agree with her point; fertilized egg =/= breathing bb when you look at it on an emotional level, even for people who claim they're analogous.

I did mix them up. Sorry pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Secret Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Garden   The Secret Garden Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret Garden
Page 1 of 1