Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.

Go down 
+6
Chris91
Lady Anne
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
gaijinguy
Raine
WD40
10 posters
AuthorMessage
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.  Empty
PostSubject: Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.    Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.  EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:20 am

This is amazing.

Quote :
A schoolboy posed as a female British secret service spy in an internet chatroom to persuade a friend to try to murder him, a court heard yesterday

Rule 30.

Quote :
The fictions created by John, then 14, convinced Mark that he was murdering someone who had a terminal brain tumour. He was told that his reward would be money, a job as a British secret service agent and sex with the spy, whom he believed was a middle-aged woman.

Quote :
Manchester Crown Court heard that John, who had fallen in love with Mark, also tricked him into performing sex acts on a webcam before tricking him into stabbing him twice in an alleyway at Altrincham on 29 June last year. Though John's life was in the balance for a time, he did not die and was released from hospital after a week.

Over a nine-month period before the attempted murder, John began presenting himself as a 16-year-old girl in search of a cyber relationship, then "introduced" himself as the girl's step-brother. John and Mark then physically met, as did their parents, but in the chatroom John introduced increasingly far-fetched characters, including another boy who "stalked" John and supposedly killed his girlfriend. Another of the characters was then fictitiously killed off, leaving only Mark, John and the stalker.

Other characters emerged and were killed off, one even came back from the dead. But by the time of a crucial chatroom conversation on 28 June, John was still convinced by the order - from the "spy" - to kill Mark.

Unbelievable. I'm not sure even Chris-Chan's army of troll fans and gal-pals is this complex.

Quote :
The following day the two boys met and went to the Trafford Centre where they bought a kitchen knife. They then went to Altrincham town centre where Mark stabbed John twice, once in the chest and once in the stomach.

Mark called the ambulance and told police officers they had been attacked but after CCTV footage disproved his story, he was charged with attempted murder. Police only became aware of the labyrinthine plot when they examined John's computer.

[...]

Mark pleaded guilty to attempted murder, was given a two-year supervision order and banned from any contact with John. John pleaded guilty to perverting the course of justice and incitement to murder. He was given a three-year supervision order, banned from any contact with Mark and was told he must only access the internet under adult supervision and must not enter chatrooms.

Passing sentence Judge Maddison said: "Skilled writers of fiction would struggle to conjure up a plot such as that which arises here. It's staggering to be dealing with a case that arises out of a 14-year-old boy's invention of false personalities, false relationships and events arranged for his own killing." He told Mark: "So convincingly were the characters presented to you that you really did believe you had been recruited by the Secret Service to kill your co-accused and face the consequences if you did not do so."

Detective Chief Inspector Julian Ross said John's actions remained baffling. "He says he is unhappy at home, but there is nothing we are aware of."

Also given in the article is a transcript of the last conversation between "Mark" and the "Spy".

Quote :
On June 28, 2003, the "Spy" and Boy A planned the killing in achatroom:

8.50pm Boy A: he will die in the middle of alti??

Spy: please!

Boy A: but thats wot will happen

Spy: i wouldnt ask if it wasnt important?

Boy A: I understand that

Spy: trafford centre or manchester

Boy A: u want me 2 take him 2 trafford centre and kill him in the middle of the trafford centre?? thats wot ur asking?

Spy: yes

Boy A: and just leave him 2 die in the trafford centre?

Spy: no stay with him

Boy A: wot do I do then? Get help?

Spy: yes ill get help for you

9.23pm 'Spy': could you stab someone?

Boy A: i haven't really thought about it

Spy: well think please

Boy A: ok erm well i watch a lot of films

Spy: be back in 10 minutes

think about it

9.57pm Spy: change of plan dnt wear glove pull knife out and say you took it out

Boy A: ok but it will only hve one set of fingerprints?

Spy: he wore gloves

Boy A: ok

Spy: 6969 abort code Ok?!

Boy A: ok

Spy: must stop st8 away with 6969

Boy A: how will i be tld that?

Spy: shouted over tanoy

Wow...

Last edited by WD40 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typodeamons. Ta Lapin.)
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.    Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.  EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:02 am

My mind was blown trying to keep up with that, and believing that someone would keep up with that and get involved as well...
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.    Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.  EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:38 am

No word on the satin/roses/sinking in a river at dawn?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.    Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.  EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:54 am

Way to give Role Players a bad name...

Geez, Truth is way, WAY stranger than fiction. And I've thought up some pretty natty ideas for fiction.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.    Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.  EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:34 am

Jesus Fucking Christ. And I thought some of my students had overactive imaginations. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.    Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.  EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:38 am

WD40 wrote:
This is amazing.

I think a more appropriate description would be "disturbing as hell". Shocked
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.    Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.  EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:40 am

I find this rather sad that this kid wants to kill himself, yet, he apparently wants attention while doing it. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.    Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.  EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:45 am

gaijinguy wrote:
No word on the satin/roses/sinking in a river at dawn?

No, but we do have jeans, cameras, and a square. Ooh, plus some really confusing unrequited(?) love. And people trying to keep them apart. Well, granted, they weren't real people, but you know, they were great plot devices.

I wonder why the kid wanted such a dramatic death. It's like the plot line of a book. Is his reality that dull?

@WD40: In the title, "by", not "my".

Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.    Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.  EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:13 am

Lapin wrote:
@WD40: In the title, "by", not "my".

Ta.

Reidmar wrote:
I find this rather sad that this kid wants to kill himself, yet, he apparently wants attention while doing it. Colbert

Lapin wrote:
I wonder why the kid wanted such a dramatic death. It's like the plot line of a book. Is his reality that dull?

It goes beyond that though...He's not just attempting suicide and causing a scene... He's stitching up someone else to do it, convincing them that they would be let off, while in reality condemning him to a full murder charge.

It's diabolical...
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.    Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:57 pm

...Was anyone else reminded of this?
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.    Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:22 am

There are far less elaborate ways to commit suicide by cop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.    Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy plans his own murder by imitating a secret service agent.
Page 1 of 1