Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Carmeliza's Garden of Delights

Go down 
+5
Solitia
Notomys mordax
Lembech
Reepicheep-chan
Mae Bedlam
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

Carmeliza's Garden of Delights Empty
PostSubject: Carmeliza's Garden of Delights   Carmeliza's Garden of Delights EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:21 pm

I... I really don't know where to begin.

I stumbled across this DA gallery a while back when I had just gotten into Superjail! and was looking for fanart (which, to the surprise of no one, had already become infested with horrible Sues stealing the Warden's outfit and adding rainbow socks and cat ears), and the SJ community on LJ has had a field day sporking some of her, uh, "art". The artist as of late has been on a Superjail kick, but she's also latched onto several different cartoons from Adult Swim, Nickelodeon, and good old chestnuts like The Simpsons, injecting them with lethal doses of poorly drawn SUGOI KAWAII DESU~ and heaping them together in a pile of hyperglycemic suck.

"But Mae," you're probably thinking, "weeaboo shit makes up at least 90% of Deviantart! So what if she projects her anime fandom onto North American cartoons? How is this any worse than your average fourteen-year-old fangirl getting all hot and bothered over Inu Yasha smut on Media Miner?"

In response, I can only implore you to look at Carmeliza's gallery. Just LOOK AT IT. Unless you have diabetes, in which case looking may cause comas. If this is your case, I'll save you some trouble and point you in the direction of the Warden as a Pretty Pretty Princess, whisking away the little cancer patient who, canonically, sparked so much jealous rage in the Warden that he shat out a wrinkly, homicidal demon*. There's also Rabbi Warden wishing everyone a happy Hanukkah. And... I don't even know what the fuck this is supposed to be.

I really do love FUCKING ROCKING, though. But the rest of the comic, a Superjail/Stroker & Hoop crossover played out like a bad shounen ai manga, is hard to stomach apart from some hilarious Engrish and the best song lyrics ever. HELL YEAH!

Oh, and she's a Home Movies fan, too. No Adult Swim show is safe from her grasp!

Now, I like some slash. And I don't mind crossdressing when if it's amusing or at least IC for the person involved. But turning Bart Simpson into a sighing belle with bows in his hair, placing him below a fight between Sideshow Bob and Fry while they're dressed as vampires, AND topping it all off with Linkin Park lyrics without a hint of irony in sight? Definitely not IC, and definitely not the product of a healthy mind.

And it's all making the Warden CRAAAAAAAWL IIIIIN HIS SKIIIIIIIIIN

So what are her thoughts on fangirls? The irony is delicious.

Welcome to Yaoi Rainbow Hell.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Carmeliza's Garden of Delights   Carmeliza's Garden of Delights EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:17 pm

Is Carmeliza that same chick who drew that weird picture of Oliva from Great Mouse Detective with all those multi-colored toys or was that someone else?
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

PostSubject: Re: Carmeliza's Garden of Delights   Carmeliza's Garden of Delights EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:37 pm

Quote :
ONE DAY
A RAINBOW MIXED & BECOME GRAY
I've kinda learned from art class that when a rainbow mixes, it becomes brown. A doo-doo brown. Surely this adds to the brooding and deep meaning of this...brooding and deep piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Notomys mordax

Notomys mordax

PostSubject: Re: Carmeliza's Garden of Delights   Carmeliza's Garden of Delights EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:52 pm

That Rabbi Warden looks like he's about to circumcise some shit.

...and that's some really artistic use of the 'blood' tools
Back to top Go down
Solitia

Solitia

PostSubject: Re: Carmeliza's Garden of Delights   Carmeliza's Garden of Delights EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:05 pm

I... don't even know what to say about the Simpson pic except "WTF am I even looking at here and what's it supposed to mean?" Maybe if she used the comments on the pieces to explain it instead of typing ... or throwing down only who is in it, maybe it might make sense?

And since when is taking pictures of stuff you bought art?
Back to top Go down
http://cvmadison.com
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Carmeliza's Garden of Delights   Carmeliza's Garden of Delights EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:05 pm

crawling in my dick
these crabs they will not heal
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Carmeliza's Garden of Delights   Carmeliza's Garden of Delights EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:06 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
Is Carmeliza that same chick who drew that weird picture of Oliva from Great Mouse Detective with all those multi-colored toys or was that someone else?

yes

to both

woooooooooooooooo paradox

whatcha gon do now cheepy!?
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Carmeliza's Garden of Delights   Carmeliza's Garden of Delights EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:20 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
That was MouseAvenger. She seems to have moved on from drawing mice with MS Paint rainbows to fangirling Stanley Kubrick and making mouse furry ripoffs of Dr. Strangelove and A Clockwork Orange.
Back to top Go down
bikini zebra

bikini zebra

PostSubject: Re: Carmeliza's Garden of Delights   Carmeliza's Garden of Delights EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:34 pm

oh, carmeliza. i'm glad this is up here.
it pains me to know she likes superjail.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: Carmeliza's Garden of Delights   Carmeliza's Garden of Delights EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:26 am

Somebody wrote:
Now, I like some slash. And I don't mind
crossdressing when if it's amusing or at least IC for the person
involved. But turning Bart Simpson into a sighing belle
with bows in his hair, placing him below a fight between Sideshow Bob
and Fry while they're dressed as vampires, AND topping it all off with
Linkin Park lyrics without a hint of irony in sight? Definitely not IC,
and definitely not the product of a healthy mind.
That pic is Epic. :roflmao:
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

PostSubject: Re: Carmeliza's Garden of Delights   Carmeliza's Garden of Delights EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:28 pm

Ow, dammit! I'd almost forgotten this chick existed, and now . . .

How about some character-raping Futurama fanart?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carmeliza's Garden of Delights   Carmeliza's Garden of Delights Empty

Back to top Go down

Carmeliza's Garden of Delights
Page 1 of 1