Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!

Go down 
+28
Root Admin
theromangeneral
TheHermit
Maximilia
Manny
Mr.Doobie
Sloth
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Fitchsticks
Reidmar
Hot Cancer
Lady Anne
Spotts1701
Mafiosa
saeku
Psy-4
Zeiss Manifold
Delcat
Sheba
Malganis
Lapin
InkWeaver
Theaphelia
VileCorp
gaijinguy
Cyberwulf
Keith Fraser
ZoZo
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:24 am

VileCorp wrote:
And what you learn through the years of being bullied by your superior and bullying the inferior, doesn't just go away when it's time to enter the "adult" life.
True, they don't just go away, instead those who continue to think themselves superior after entering "adult" life, go away with a bang... or a stab.
Back to top Go down
VileCorp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VileCorp

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:16 am

Psy-4 wrote:
VileCorp wrote:
And what you learn through the years of being bullied by your superior and bullying the inferior, doesn't just go away when it's time to enter the "adult" life.
True, they don't just go away, instead those who continue to think themselves superior after entering "adult" life, go away with a bang... or a stab.

True that, but before they're put down, I'm sure they'll make plenty of victims out of those who forgot the lessons learned on the schoolyard: bigger person has always the right of way.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:22 am

Sparrow wrote:
Sheba wrote:

Quote :
, and durr, most people can tell when he pulls a weapon or tries to tackle you do the ground that, hey, something is not right here.
Quote :
...are you serious? By then it's too late.

Yes of course. Because rapists go from zero to rape in 5.2.

No, but your brain, if you were in that situation as a victim, could go from rational to panicked in that time frame, which would mean you might forget said phone or hit the wrong button or whatever. And, as Cyberwulf said, by that point, the attack is already started, and your odds of successfully completing that call even with speed dial and without panic go rather drastically down.
More importantly, even if you make the call, he's still already attacking you. He's not gonna go "Oops, oh shit, you got me!" and sit patiently in the corner for the cops to arrive. In the time that it takes for help to get there, you could've already been raped, beaten, or even killed. In the meantime, he's going to do anything in his power to end the call, and may even be more aggressive because the sudden fear of getting caught will have poured an extra dose of adrenaline into his veins.

Sheba, just give it up. Seriously. You are so desperate to wank all over this blood feud with Wulfie that you're saying things you do not want associated with you.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:47 am

When seconds count, the police are only a few minutes away.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:49 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Quote :
Bottom line, Sheba, and for your own sake you'd better wise up quickly - the only thing that can prevent a rape is the absence of a rapist. The place doesn't rape you. The time of day doesn't rape you. How you're dressed, how much you had to drink, how you behave doesn't rape you. A rapist rapes you. You are raped because someone decided to rape you.

You're right, clearly this means we should never trust male ever again. You're right, I am so sorry. I could have been living with rapists and blindly trusting them for years. I should call the police on them for potentially be a rapist and having a penis.
...could you please take me through the process whereby I post "A rapist causes rape" and you read ALL MEN ARE POTENTIAL RAPISTS AND ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED? I mean, here you are saying "well it's a terrible tragedy but she should've known better than to trust an Internet friend", now mocking me because I point out that rapes are committed because someone makes a decision to rape, and there are no "rules" to follow to avoid becoming a victim. And mocking me by saying OH WELL LET'S NEVER TRUST MEN EVER I SUPPOSE YOU FAT STUPID BITCH. The only way I can account for this disconnect is by assuming you think it's up to women to prevent their own rapes.[/quote]

Much as me and Cyber would like to bite each other's noses off, for once I agree with her. Where DID she say that all men are potential rapists?

Just about everybody is a POTENTIAL rapist. If you don't stop where somebody tells you to, you're a rapist. Fortunately most men are not rapists. They just think about sex, constantly and without end, which is not the same thing since some women do it too, and so do I.

As for "Meet up in a place with friends", some men are pretty good at hiding their true intentions. Sorry about that. But meeting for the first time alone at his house is really not a good idea. Public place, with a friend. At least that way you know if his photos are accurate.

Then, of course, there's times when a woman is not in a position where she can say 'no' - she's scared or he finds another way to get verbal consent.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:02 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
Just about everybody is a POTENTIAL rapist. If you don't stop where somebody tells you to, you're a rapist. Fortunately most men are not rapists. They just think about sex, constantly and without end, which is not the same thing since some women do it too, and so do I.
So, what are you? (Not disagreeing with you here, but that line was just too good to pass up.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:21 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
(quote misfire)
Aw man, for a second I didn't realize what was going on and I thought that Sheba was your sock and you forgot which account you signed into. That would have been EPIC.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Sheba wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So... it seems like only Sheba devolved under 24 hours. Congratulations WGW, you've exceeded my expectations.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:18 am

I hate screwing up quotes.

Also, why thankyou Lady Anne.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4