Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!

Go down 
+28
Root Admin
theromangeneral
TheHermit
Maximilia
Manny
Mr.Doobie
Sloth
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Fitchsticks
Reidmar
Hot Cancer
Lady Anne
Spotts1701
Mafiosa
saeku
Psy-4
Zeiss Manifold
Delcat
Sheba
Malganis
Lapin
InkWeaver
Theaphelia
VileCorp
gaijinguy
Cyberwulf
Keith Fraser
ZoZo
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Sheba wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:
Quote :
Way to fucky miss the point. Safety in numbers, are you familiar with this?

Why would you bring your friends for a sex meet up?

I would start by not meeting a stranger from the internet for sex in the firstplace.

Fortunately, other people are not you?

Sucks for them I guess...
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Sheba wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

Quote :
Meet up in a public place with a few trusted friends along, perhaps
After a few minutes in the company of you and your friends, the rapist's neon sign will begin to flash uncontrollably. How he behaves in front of witnesses is certainly indicative of how he will behave when you are alone. Not to worry, there is a quantifiable length of time/number of meetings in public, after which you can safely be alone with him.

Way to fucky miss the point. Safety in numbers, are you familiar with this? In other words, if you don't trust someone, don't be alone with them. Or carry a knife.
Just because you trust someone doesn't mean they're "safe", you fool.

Quote :
If have it near enough at hand
If.

Quote :
, and durr, most people can tell when he pulls a weapon or tries to tackle you do the ground that, hey, something is not right here.
...are you serious? By then it's too late.

Quote :
And then there's you, who can't buy an ice cream from a vendor without bugging your eyes and screaming molestation at least three times.
:roflmao: Are you SERIOUS?!

Quote :
Quote :
You're quite safe in your own home, and people you've known for a long time, or who you know fairly well, will never rape you.
Probably not. If you don't trust someone, kick them out, or get the police to do it for you.
I love how you're so hung up on the magic power of trust. Trusting people automatically makes them safe. It's why child molesters have to lie in wait and snatch their victims, instead of entering professions that seem "safe" to parents and give them easy access to children.

Quote :
Quote :
Bottom line, Sheba, and for your own sake you'd better wise up quickly - the only thing that can prevent a rape is the absence of a rapist. The place doesn't rape you. The time of day doesn't rape you. How you're dressed, how much you had to drink, how you behave doesn't rape you. A rapist rapes you. You are raped because someone decided to rape you.

You're right, clearly this means we should never trust male ever again. You're right, I am so sorry. I could have been living with rapists and blindly trusting them for years. I should call the police on them for potentially be a rapist and having a penis.
...could you please take me through the process whereby I post "A rapist causes rape" and you read ALL MEN ARE POTENTIAL RAPISTS AND ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED? I mean, here you are saying "well it's a terrible tragedy but she should've known better than to trust an Internet friend", now mocking me because I point out that rapes are committed because someone makes a decision to rape, and there are no "rules" to follow to avoid becoming a victim. And mocking me by saying OH WELL LET'S NEVER TRUST MEN EVER I SUPPOSE YOU FAT STUPID BITCH. The only way I can account for this disconnect is by assuming you think it's up to women to prevent their own rapes.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:27 pm

[quote="Cyberwulf"]
Sheba wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

Quote :
Meet up in a public place with a few trusted friends along, perhaps
After a few minutes in the company of you and your friends, the rapist's neon sign will begin to flash uncontrollably. How he behaves in front of witnesses is certainly indicative of how he will behave when you are alone. Not to worry, there is a quantifiable length of time/number of meetings in public, after which you can safely be alone with him.

Way to fucky miss the point. Safety in numbers, are you familiar with this? In other words, if you don't trust someone, don't be alone with them. Or carry a knife.
Quote :
Just because you trust someone doesn't mean they're "safe", you fool.

You're right. No one is safe. Ever. Lock yourself inside and never come out or the rapists will get you.

Quote :
Quote :
If.

Assuming you're not a retard, this shouldn't be difficult.

Quote :
, and durr, most people can tell when he pulls a weapon or tries to tackle you do the ground that, hey, something is not right here.
Quote :

Yes of course. Because rapists go from zero to rape in 5.2.

Quote :
And then there's you, who can't buy an ice cream from a vendor without bugging your eyes and screaming molestation at least three times.
Quote :
:roflmao: Are you SERIOUS?!

Yeah, i actually drew a cartoon of it; I wish my scanner worked so I could show you.

Quote :
Quote :
You're quite safe in your own home, and people you've known for a long time, or who you know fairly well, will never rape you.
Probably not. If you don't trust someone, kick them out, or get the police to do it for you.
Quote :
I love how you're so hung up on the magic power of trust. Trusting people automatically makes them safe. It's why child molesters have to lie in wait and snatch their victims, instead of entering professions that seem "safe" to parents and give them easy access to children.

Again, never trust anyone. Ever. You can only trust yourself. And even then you never know; who's to say that you yourself are not a rapist?

Quote :
Quote :
Bottom line, Sheba, and for your own sake you'd better wise up quickly - the only thing that can prevent a rape is the absence of a rapist. The place doesn't rape you. The time of day doesn't rape you. How you're dressed, how much you had to drink, how you behave doesn't rape you. A rapist rapes you. You are raped because someone decided to rape you.

You're right, clearly this means we should never trust male ever again. You're right, I am so sorry. I could have been living with rapists and blindly trusting them for years. I should call the police on them for potentially be a rapist and having a penis.
Quote :
...could you please take me through the process whereby I post "A rapist causes rape" and you read ALL MEN ARE POTENTIAL RAPISTS AND ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED? I mean, here you are saying "well it's a terrible tragedy but she should've known better than to trust an Internet friend", now mocking me because I point out that rapes are committed because someone makes a decision to rape, and there are no "rules" to follow to avoid becoming a victim. And mocking me by saying OH WELL LET'S NEVER TRUST MEN EVER I SUPPOSE YOU FAT STUPID BITCH. The only way I can account for this disconnect is by assuming you think it's up to women to prevent their own rapes.

I just call it like I see it. I mean really, how else are we supposed to read your flailings? There may not be 'rules to follow' to avoid being raped, but for damn sure there are ways to minimize your risk. Like, for instance, not going into a stranger's home, either alone or with someone else.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:41 pm

Sheba, Cyberwulf has been nothing but reasonable. You are so determined to disagree with her that you are talking out of your arse.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:03 pm

So, I have a question. How is it that someone this dense can be on various incarnations of the boards for so long and we not know about it? She's been around since green GAFF!

Also HURR DON'T LEAVE YOUR ISSUES LYING AROUND MALGANIS jesus fuck Sheba you are one clever asshole, how didn't I know about your cutting sense of wit?

Seriously? Keep making an ass of yourself. I'm having fun watching Cyberwulf pwn your ass.
Back to top Go down
Manny
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Manny

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:18 pm

WGW.

Join for the snarking, stay for the flame wars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lazerth
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Sheba, go die in small hole, you waste of skin. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Hot Cancer wrote:
Sheba, go die in small hole, you waste of skin. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What HC said, sans the I love you.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:02 pm

InkWeaver wrote:
So, I have a question. How is it that someone this dense can be on various incarnations of the boards for so long and we not know about it? She's been around since green GAFF!
Wasn't she involved in one of the abortion wanks? Or am I thinking of someone else?
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Sheba wrote:
Lock yourself inside and never come out or the rapists will get you.
Women have tried that. Rapists crawl in the window.

Yes, I'm serious.

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
If.

Assuming you're not a retard, this shouldn't be difficult.
BUT WHAT ABOUT TRUST SHEBA DO YOU EXPECT US ALL TO HAVE OUR FINGER ON SPEED DIAL IN CASE SOME MAN TRIES TO RAPE US

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :

HELLO! EARTH TO DUMBASS! You yourself said that the person has now pulled a weapon or tried to tackle you to the ground. THE ATTACK HAS ALREADY STARTED and you are now facing a larger, stronger, possibly armed assailant. You think he's going to let you make a phone call? You think he's going to let you out of that hotel room? Just like that?

Quote :
Yeah, i actually drew a cartoon of it; I wish my scanner worked so I could show you.
I believe you. I believe you're that fucking invested in winning this argument.

Quote :
Quote :

Again, never trust anyone. Ever. You can only trust yourself. And even then you never know; who's to say that you yourself are not a rapist?

Fundamental disconnect, again. Me: Just because you trust someone, doesn't guarantee they're safe. You: OMG I SUPPOSE WE SHOULD NEVER TRUST ANYONE THEN.

Quote :
I just call it like I see it. I mean really, how else are we supposed to read your flailings? There may not be 'rules to follow' to avoid being raped, but for damn sure there are ways to minimize your risk.
No there aren't, that's the point. You could follow the ways to minimize your risk, then get involved with someone you love and trust, only to have him/her coerce, threaten or otherwise force you into sex (IOW rape you) in the "safety" of your own house. The difference is the presence of a rapist. They don't announce themselves, my dear. They don't all hang around in dark alleyways waiting for drunk women who mentioned over the internet that they fantasise about orgies.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:26 pm

VileCorp wrote:
But if an alpha female happens to fall into your lap, I'd say most inferior men will take the chance to fuck her, despite the consequences.
This sounds straight out of the PRED Manifesto.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:21 pm

Sheba wrote:
Wow, that's a new level of sad. You spent your oh-so-valuable time drawing a cartoon to put someone down knowing full well that you couldn't scan it and would have to just go "YEAH, THIS IS YOU BEING A BUTTHEAD ONLY UH I CAN'T ACTUALLY SHOW YOU SO YOU HAVE TO IMAGINE IT BUT IF ANYONE COULD ACTUALLY SEE IT YOU WOULD BE SO EMBARRASSED RIGHT NOW"? That is devotion, kiddo.

Are you sure you're not Melissa?
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
theromangeneral

theromangeneral

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:25 pm

ZoZo wrote:
InkWeaver wrote:
Wasn't she involved in one of the abortion wanks? Or am I thinking of someone else?

No, that was her. Eighty odd pages of it, back on GAFF.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:39 pm

theromangeneral wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
InkWeaver wrote:

Oh god, that makes me so glad I was on ConceptArt at the time. That sounds like a fucking headache.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:43 pm

theromangeneral wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
InkWeaver wrote:

Well there's your problem.

Puts me in mind of Monty Python's sketch about flying sheep: "Yes, but sheep are rather dim, and once they get an idea in their heads, there's no shiftin' it."
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Does that mean we can expect Sheba to plummet at any moment?
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:52 pm

myeerah wrote:
Does that mean we can expect Sheba to plummet at any moment?

BAAAAH! SPLAT!!!
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:24 pm

Sheba wrote:
Sorry for stepping on your weight issues, Malganis or whoever that was, but you really shouldn't leave them lying around. Someone could get hurt.

Rolling Eyes I guess next time I see blatant racism or sexism around this board, or anywhere else on the Internet, I should just neatly tuck away the moral issues I have with racist/sexist behavior, tell anyone who's offended to lighten up and stop being a humorless minority/woman, because OBVIOUSLY only minorites/women would be offended by such, and then just join in the festivities, because HURRR IT'S ONLY A JOKE HURRR.

Newsflash: SIZE DISCRIMINATION HURTS EVERYONE. It is not a "fatties-only" issue. And no, there is no sign anywhere that says "You must be this fat to join the size acceptance movement/care about size discrimination".
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:48 pm

I don't really know why I'm going to try this, since Sheba seems determined to ignore reason. Maybe I just like exercises in futility.

Sheba wrote:

Quote :
Quote :

No, but your brain, if you were in that situation as a victim, could go from rational to panicked in that time frame, which would mean you might forget said phone or hit the wrong button or whatever. And, as Cyberwulf said, by that point, the attack is already started, and your odds of successfully completing that call even with speed dial and without panic go rather drastically down.
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
VileCorp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VileCorp

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:48 pm

Malganis wrote:
but there has to be the inclination to rape, the desire to do so.

Yeah, like wanting to fuck.

Malganis wrote:
elderly, crippled, or 'plain' women who have been raped

Fetishes notwithstanding. And during wartime there's no consequences for raping any girl you like.

Malganis wrote:
Rolling Eyes Oh, please, don't spew that Roissy crap.

Who or what is Roissy?
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:55 pm

It wasn't Sheba, it was Shebakoby with the abortion wank. Unless its her under a not-so-clever nom de plume, this a different fuckwit.

Now, Sheba, explain to me this; I'm 5'5". I weigh about average for the height, have about the average muscle mass of a woman. How am I supposed to get away from a grown man, who have much greater upper-body strength than the average woman, who has me pinned and is determined to keep me down?

How am I supposed to call 911?

How was I even to know he was going to do it?
Back to top Go down
VileCorp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VileCorp

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:14 pm

Lapin wrote:
I'm 5'5". I weigh about average for the height, have about the average muscle mass of a woman. How am I supposed to get away from a grown man, who have much greater upper-body strength than the average woman, who has me pinned and is determined to keep me down?

You don't get away from that. It's the right of the physically superior. Boys are taught this at an early age.

Lapin wrote:
How was I even to know he was going to do it?
That's why it's not a good idea to be alone with someone who can fuck you up, unless you completely trust them.
Back to top Go down
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:12 am

VileCorp wrote:
You don't get away from that. It's the right of the physically superior. Boys are taught this at an early age.
Are you even trying anymore?
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:19 am

Psy-4 wrote:
VileCorp wrote:

Viley does better with pictures than words.
Back to top Go down
VileCorp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VileCorp

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:30 am

Psy-4 wrote:
VileCorp wrote:

Dunno how it's in whatever pussy land you come from, but here in Finland, the playgrounds/school yards are a good example of the strongest dominating the weaker. And what you learn through the years of being bullied by your superior and bullying the inferior, doesn't just go away when it's time to enter the "adult" life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!   Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Great news, rapists! It's not rape if she has fantasies!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next