Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...

Go down 
+15
Rabid Badger
Ceres
Delcat
Malganis
Raine
Lembech
Mystique
VileCorp
Mikey Go WOOGA
Sloth
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Thanos6
Just Chipper
Trioculus
Seule
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... Empty
PostSubject: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:37 pm

...because he believed the 14-year-old might be gay.

Quote :
During a family barbecue around Christmas time in 2007, the dad allegedly phoned a prostitute and arranged to meet her at a motel on Yaamba Road, North Rockhampton.

Bolding mine, 'cause wtf?

Quote :
The dad walked in and out of the room to check on his son and told him he wanted to see a used condom as proof that they’d had sex.

Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... 203843

Quote :
...enough evidence against the father for him to stand trial for the rape of his son.

...the boy’s mother testified she questioned the youngster about where his father had taken him.

“First (he) didn’t want to say anything to me. Then he told me his father took him to a motel room and there was a prostitute there,” the mother said.

“He wouldn’t talk, he just started crying.”

pale
Back to top Go down
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:08 pm

It's early yet, granted, but I think we have a Father of the Year candidate. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:24 pm

And I thought my dad was a bastard. Jesus Christ.

Quote :
...because he believed the 14-year-old might be gay.
This makes me really angry. What a close-minded fuck.
Back to top Go down
Thanos6
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Thanos6

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Let's hope they get the prostitute, too. And I hope they both get long, long sentences.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:39 pm

It's complicated. The father paid the prostitute to have sex with his son. She would probably gotten in trouble with him, and thus her pimp, if she hadn't.

Seriously complicated. She wasn't exactly put in a stellar situation.

She'll get into enough trouble for selling sex without needing to catch it for rape.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Thanos6
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Thanos6

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:47 pm

I'll admit that never having been a prostitute or pimp, nor ever engaging their services, I don't know the technical details, but I would assume that the customer pays before the sex, yes?

Father pays prostitute, money is tucked safely away. I'm not sure why the father would need to see a used condom if he was "coming in and out of the room" but that suggests he wasn't there for the actual sex. So show the kid how to put on a condom and tell him to jerk off with it on. Find out his name and address. In case the father comes back in the room, kneel in front of the kid and pretend to give him a blowjob, positioned in such a way the dad can't see it's not actually happening.

Once it's done and they leave, make an anonymous call to CPIU.
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Mmm, I wonder whose side Wulfie is going to come down on here? Trollface
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Thanos wrote:
So show the kid how to put on a condom and tell him to jerk off with it on.

I was wondering how the father was going to be able to tell if the son hadn't done that. The father's a dumbass in at least three different ways.
Back to top Go down
VileCorp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VileCorp

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Thanos wrote:

I was wondering how the father was going to be able to tell if the son hadn't done that.

Duh, the cunt smell.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:34 pm

I don't think there's enough information in that article to determine whether or not the woman in question should be charged with rape as well.

Thanos6 wrote:
I'll admit that never having been a prostitute or pimp, nor ever engaging their services, I don't know the technical details, but I would assume that the customer pays before the sex, yes?

Father pays prostitute, money is tucked safely away. I'm not sure why the father would need to see a used condom if he was "coming in and out of the room" but that suggests he wasn't there for the actual sex. So show the kid how to put on a condom and tell him to jerk off with it on. Find out his name and address. In case the father comes back in the room, kneel in front of the kid and pretend to give him a blowjob, positioned in such a way the dad can't see it's not actually happening.

Once it's done and they leave, make an anonymous call to CPIU.
...Yeah, stuff like that happens in real life.
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:22 am

Hooo boy, the things some folks will do these days to prevent their kids from catching "the gay"... Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... 961878

This is fucking sad.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:15 am

Rockhampton...?

Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... 846489

Oh my country, how you embarrass me so. As far as I'm concerned Rockhampton is still a yobbo town.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Thanos wrote:

I was wondering how the father was going to be able to tell if the son hadn't done that. The father's a dumbass in at least three different ways.

Uh, "dumbass" isn't the word you're looking for here, Mikey. Rolling Eyes

Also, if the guy was going to force his son to have sex with this prostitute in order to make him "not gay", or whatever the fuck his sick reason was, well, there is the possibility of both of them being in real physical danger if one or both of them refused. To those who are saying that this woman should be branded as a sex offender and locked up for rape, she may have had very little choice in the matter. She could have been coerced or threatened by this boy's father. The simple fact is, we don't know.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:06 pm

Thanos6 wrote:
I don't think so. It's not like a big box store, where there's some kind of protocol. There are undoubtedly prostitutes who accept or get bullied into payment after sex, and there are undoubtedly customers that skip out on paying.

Anyway, it really doesn't say anything about the prostitute and how she responded. Can we please keep the focus on the person we KNOW is a terrible person, and just speculate on the prostitute for the time being instead of searchin' for the hangin' rope?

Ugh, yet another case for the legalization of prostitution. If there was institutionalized protocol for this kind of thing, it'd be an easier case all around.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Well, think about it: you're a prostitute and psycho dad shows up with his kid and demands you have sex with his son.

Not only is he a man willing to consort with prostitutes, he's a man willing to consort with prostitutes and have his son bang her too. The fact that he constantly walked in and out of room to get his money's worth just makes it more fucked up.

Anyway you cut it, the prostitute was on the losing side of the situation.

EDIT: But wait! There's more!

Quote :

Police first became aware of the alleged rape when the father phoned the Child Protection Investigation Unit on May 5, 2008.

Detective Sergeant Christine Knapp answered the phone call, during
which the father allegedly accused police of not acting on suspicions
that his 14-year-old son was “abusing” his younger brother.The dad allegedly told police he had “tried to sort it out himself by taking (his son) to a prostitute”.

Naturally, the idiot dad gave himself away over gay panic hysteria. TRULY, THE WORK OF A CRIMINAL GENIUS!
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:42 pm

If anything, I'd say the father paying the woman to rape the boy would emotionally damage him into BECOMING gay.

If being gay worked that way, anyway.

It sure won't endear him to sexual intercourse in any case, at least not until some therapy has taken place.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:00 pm

First of all, how do you 'suspect' your 14-year-old son is gay? I ask this because Morgan knew he was gay by the time he got into Middle School, but he didn't come out to me till after he graduated, and at no point did it cross my mind he might be gay. I just assumed he hadn't found anyone he was interested in dating. Hell, I didn't start dating till my senior year, and I was interested in guys long before that.

Secondly, most 14-year-olds I've known aren't generally interested in having sex just yet. They're still trying to get the whole sexuality thing figured out. And if they were interested in having sex, it would likely be with someone their own age or a couple of years older. It wouldn't be with an adult.

Thirdly, I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with Harley, but it's probably going to take years of therapy before this kid feels comfortable with the idea of having sex with ANYONE. Hell, I doubt he'll be comfortable jerking off.

Fourthly, the father is an obvious idiot. How many people think that if a boy hasn't had sex by the time he's 14, it's a sign he's gay? How many men would not only take their son to a protitute, but walk in and out of the room while they were having sex, and demand a used condom as proof that something happened? And how many would be stupid enough to give themselves away to the police by calling them and claiming they thought their 14-year-old son was sexually abusing his younger brother, so they took him to prostitute to sort it out?

This is prime Darwin material here, folks. It's amazing he's lived long enough to father children.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:02 am

Jesus fuck. Well, in order to not hate the world, I'm going to try looking at the positive, and be glad that this was acknowledged to be rape, instead of people going DERP MUSTA LIKED IT WOMEN CAN'T RAEP BOYS/MEN.

... I'm trying here.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:25 am

I think that's in large part because he's underage.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:44 am

This topic makes me feel so glad I never had a father. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Regarding 'suspecting', well, some people are stupid like that.

If you aren't interested in girls, that means you're gay.

If you haven't had sex with a girl, that means you're gay.

Doesn't matter that you might just not have met the right girl for your first time, or you don't feel like it or you prefer doing other things or you're not fully sexually matured yet.

Also, having sex with a woman makes you NOT gay. It's the cure for gayness, this father seems to think. It's been known for men to be gay yet they still have sex with women because they're ashamed, and of course there's bisexuality.

Basically, the man's ignorant as well as stupid and insensitive.

I dare say he really did think it was for the best.

Well, it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:09 pm

Is this man not aware that, even in the present, gay men frequently get married and father children to keep their families and friends from finding out they're gay? I've known a couple of guys who did, and it usually ends in sorrow and heartache for everyone involved. Where people get/got the idea that a gay man can't have sex with a woman is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
tachikoma01
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
tachikoma01

PostSubject: Re: Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...   Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute... EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Sadly, the idea that having sex with someone of the opposite gender is a 'cure' for gayness seems to be extremely wide-spread.
Back to top Go down

Father accused of rape after forcing son to have sex with a prostitute...
Page 1 of 1