Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while

Go down 
+29
VileCorp
rae
Fairlight
Psy-4
Dr. Quinzel
Cpt Viking
Just Chipper
Toastuh
kleine_kat
Lysander
Ayezur
Fitchsticks
Somath Cegem
kuroineko
Notomys mordax
Lurv
Aggie
Cyberwulf
Goat
theweirdkind
Narwhal
InkWeaver
Salamas
frostflowers
Sheba
Raine
Bamshalam
Miss Prince
Mafiosa
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:25 am

There's also this video:

It's called 8:10, which could possibly be a Bible reference - Ecclesiastes 8:10 : "So then, I have seen the wicked buried, those who used to go in and out from the holy place, and they are soon forgotten in the city where they did thus. This too is futility."

I'm not too sure though if they're a player in all this though, but the video is still a little strange.
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:03 pm

Interesting. They also have another video up called Best Wishes, which has feedback on the sound etc. But unless they're mentioned on the twitter feed or in other videos I don't know if we can assume they're involved. Could be somebody that lived near where they filmed it and wants to get some of the traffic from Marble Hornets.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:30 pm

OH MY GOD TO THE ARK UPDATED AND AND AND

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ONNNN
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:33 pm

InkWeaver wrote:
OH MY GOD TO THE ARK UPDATED AND AND AND

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ONNNN

not watching not watching not watching

going to unfiction forums to read about it instead
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:57 pm

GODDAMMIT STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD SO I CAN STOP BEING COMPELLED TO LOOK AT IT

I want to sleep tonight guys. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Oh my god oh my god oh my god

What the fuck man
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:34 pm

:unskilled78: AAAAAHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:22 am

D:

So that was definitely Jay there (boot polished eyes and everything) probably in the crazy scary house during the three hour gap in #19 right?

I have to say that SM is slightly less scary when you can see him clearly and he is obviously somebody holding a pair of fake forearms or similar.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:02 am

Fitchsticks wrote:
D:

So that was definitely Jay there (boot polished eyes and everything) probably in the crazy scary house during the three hour gap in #19 right?

I have to say that SM is slightly less scary when you can see him clearly and he is obviously somebody holding a pair of fake forearms or similar.

I am disappointed at Slenderman's terrible suit. Can't a horrible eldritch abomination afford something a little more classy? Colbert

Seems like MM is trying to lure out SM by using J.
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:36 am

But SM walks right past J and straight to the camera. Also who the fuckity fuck is MM? I'm still going with Brian.

One of my friends holds that SM is actually a good guy and we are all misjudging him terribly. This is based on SM being a 'snappy dresser'.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:02 am

Fitchsticks wrote:
But SM walks right past J and straight to the camera. Also who the fuckity fuck is MM? I'm still going with Brian.

One of my friends holds that SM is actually a good guy and we are all misjudging him terribly. This is based on SM being a 'snappy dresser'.

Masked Man. Calm down.

I was taking that from the "found you" at the end of the video. It's just one of the theories Something Awful is throwing around.
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:38 am

Mafiosa wrote:
Fitchsticks wrote:

Masked Man. Calm down.

I was taking that from the "found you" at the end of the video. It's just one of the theories Something Awful is throwing around.
I meant who is the actual person creeping about wearing the mask, not what does MM stand for. One of my other friends agrees with you about Jay being bait though.
It's all wheels within wheels at this point.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:44 am

Fitchsticks wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:
Fitchsticks wrote:

Masked Man. Calm down.

I meant who is the actual person creeping about wearing the mask, not what does MM stand for. One of my other friends agrees with you about Jay being bait though.
It's all wheels within wheels at this point.

OH! I see, I thought you were angry, ANGRY ABOUT ACRONYMS. Angry

Sorry about that, I'm turning this thread into an alphabet soup with all these letters.

Jay's memories are getting all mized up on his Twitter. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:33 pm

Poor Jay Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 309696 I just want to give him a cuddle and tell him to order some pizza and beer in with his friends.

My friend Jamie said one of the only bits that really creeped him out was the end of #17 where it says 'I don't remember any of this happening' or similar.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:18 pm

Who was holding the camera?
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Raine wrote:
THEN WHO WAS CAMERA?

Definately TTA, who may also be the masked man.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:07 pm

Nothing scary in this one, J looks at some of the items he picked up at the house with mysterious results.
Back to top Go down
Ayezur

Ayezur

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:14 am

MOTHERFUCKER MOTHERFUCKER MOTHERFUCKER.

oh god I just went through all the videos and then as I clicked on 19.5 there was a scratching at my windooooooow.

(nota bene: birds nest right above my window and are always fucking around making noise but HOLY GOD)
Back to top Go down
http://lookingforwater.livejournal.com/
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:12 am

Episode 20 is up. TotheArk's responses are getting a bit more aggressive it seems. I think Tim might be the Masked Dude.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:33 am

What, scared? No, I'm not scared.

It's just that I'm not really into sleeping anymore.
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:50 am

Yeah it looks like Tim is Masky. But I still say Brian is involved. They always call attention to him not being there. 'Where's Brian?' etc.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:56 am

Someone suggested that "operator"= the guy operating the camera the whole time. :aaa:
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:34 am

The acting in number 20 was hurting me for a bit, but I sucked it up and tried to just sift through it for information.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:43 pm

InkWeaver wrote:
The acting in number 20 was hurting me for a bit, but I sucked it up and tried to just sift through it for information.

The acting annoys me as well, but you have to suspend your belief in it a bit if you want to appreciate the whole idea they've got going.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:21 pm

^ For the most part, they've needed improvement but haven't been terrible, but something about this particular video was wince-worthy.

Otherwise, though, I've had no trouble suspending my disbelief, to the point where I don't like to go into my kitchen at night because the windows are huge and dark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while   Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marble Hornets: Scariest shit I've seen in a while
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next