Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok

Go down 
+5
Mikey Go WOOGA
Maximilia
InkWeaver
Mafiosa
Narwhal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok Empty
PostSubject: And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok   And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:17 pm

Uhm, hi. I'm Nathan Explosion from Dethklok and, uh, I guess I'm here to talk about this shitty story someone wrote, or something. You can find it here and like, read it and stuff. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]What the fucks is this shit? I don't reads. Reading is for like, fat ladies and dudes who likes other dudes and stuff. And it's called "And Dreams of Kittens, Please". See, I don't even needs to read it and this story is already dildos!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Hey hey hey! How you know it's dildos untils you reads it? Not all stories about kittens is bad, you know! I read a really goods book once about kittens!
Yeah, Toki. I read a good book about kittens, too. And by "read a good book about", I mean, "once drowned a bag full of". In lava. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Okay, okay. Look, we gotta read this, so we might as well start with the summary, you guys. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
What do you do when your toddler just won't go to sleep? Well, what would Nathan Explosion do?

Uhm, probably empty a clip into its face. Or like, find a bunch of scorpions and put them in the crib, and then like, pour gasoline all over the crib and the baby, and then like, light it on fire. That'd be metal.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
They spoke in hushed, almost reverent-sounding whispers, their voices low and breathy and slightly giggly, like young lovers.

"How do you know it's a girl?"

"Just do." He lightly rested his ear against the warm, hard bulge of her belly. "Yeah, it's a girl."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Hee hee hee, or maybe you'll shove it up your massive vagina there, Nathan.
Shut the fuck up Pickles.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Oh, I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of all that blood guzzling out of your giant vagina. That's how you know the baby is a girl. Your vagina can sense when other vaginas are near. You know, 'cause that's what girls have. Vaginas.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
"Hhhm." She yawned and fondled the locks of his hair that draped down across her breasts. "So certain, then? What would you name her?"

"Dunno. 'Natey-girl', maybe. That's a good name." He looked up at her and grinned. "I'll call her that."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]All rights! There are boobs in this story! Maybe it not so dildos after all!

Maybe we gets to see her lady parts!

Quote :
He felt her stiffen against him. "Speaking of children...." She was trying to keep her voice light, but he could hear the tiredness in it.

He turned and looked around, and saw what he was dreading yet expecting to see. Nate-boy, in pajamas, clutching his favorite stuffed dinosaur, staring at them with one thumb in his mouth.

"Nate-boy!" He huffed in frustration. Fourth time tonight the kid's done that. "Didn't I just put you to bed an hour ago? Haven't you slept?"

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the only vagina we get to see here is Nathan.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Awww, fuck! This is bullshits!

Quote :
"Yeah, yeah." He got up and strode over to Nate-boy, and picked the kid up. "Come on, up to bed with ya." He carried the limp and unresisting toddler up the stairs, to the boy's bedroom.

Shifting Nate-boy to the crook of one arm, he flipped on the light. The room was decorated for a little boy and festooned with stuffed toys -- mainly of brutal animals like lions, alligators, and flesh-eating dinosaurs. Nathan did take some pride in the fact that his first-born son was into brutal things; hell, the kid's favorite movie was Terminator 2. You couldn't go wrong with a son who liked that... although it was frustrating that Nate-boy kept clambering out of his new bed at night. Should pop him back in his crib just because it had bars on it, he thought. Next stop is the county jail for you, buster. At least then you'd stay put.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So, I ams confused. Is the baby names Nate-boy or Busters?
Nos, I'm pretty sures the baby name is Nate-boy, and Nathan is just calling hims 'Buster' because he is a faggots. I mean, he thinks that stuffed animals is metal. And that county jails is hardcores. You see? Total faggots.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
Sighing, Nathan reached up to the light-switch and turned off the room's lights. He squinted in the gloom and studied his son. Maddeningly wide-eyed, Nate-boy stared right back up at him, grey eyes huge and innocent. The kid was even smiling ever-so-slightly, and the audacious temerity of it all would have irked Nathan to no end if Nate-boy's sheer adorableness hadn't first melted his heart like a pack of Fudgesicles left on a hot frying pan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]'Like a pack of Fudgesicles left in a hot frying pan'. I didn't know you were into cute little babies, Nathan. Didn't know you were such a sucker for 'sheer adorableness'-
SHUT THE FUCK UP! I do NOT like cute little babies![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gee, you're getting pretty emotional there, Nathan. Is it that time of the month?

Yeah, do you want me to get you a tampon so you can plug up your massive tunnel vagina, there?

Quote :
"How about a song? Daddy used to sing, y'know. Long before you came along."

The boy's eyes brightened, and he grinned. It was one of those old familiar "You can't beat me, Dad" looks. Nate-boy didn't speak, but he could be very expressive when he wanted to be, and Nathan was usually pretty good at reading those expressions. He resisted the urge to sigh and shake his head, and instead wondered if he himself had been this much of a confidently arrogant little brat as a kid.

"Okay. Um." He tried to think of a lullaby that would be suitable for a three-year-old. Hmm, sleep, go to sleep, and dream... of.... Yes! He remembered a dark, fog-shrouded lake, a huge crimson troll as tall as a skyscraper, a rickety boat that rattled with the sounds of acoustic instruments....

Oh, that was perfect. Just perfect. Nate-boy, he thought triumphantly, you don't know what you just got yourself in for....

And so he began to sing. Very softly, very slowly, very soothingly.

Oh, God. This is going to be terrible. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Yeahs, Nathan. Why don'ts you sing your pink little lady song to your baby? Because yous are a total girl? And thens maybe you can make it pink little cakes in your Easy Bakes Oven and then teach him how to sucks dick.

Quote :
"Are you getting sleepy?
Tranquilized by the tune?"

Nate-boy blinked once. His mouth pursed itself into a little moue, indicating that he realized his father was trying to pull some sort of trick on him to make him go to sleep, and didn't much like it. Nathan plowed on, regardless. This kid was going to sleep, so help him Sabbath.

"Little trolls must go to sleep
And dream of kittens, please..."

Nate-boy grunted softly, blinked once, then twice. They were long blinks. He twitched, as if trying to shake himself awake. Nathan allowed himself a rather smug grin. You're not beatin' me that easily, kid.

His fingers wandered gently through Nate-boy's hair as he sang,

"Now it's time to go to sleep...
Count your little baby sheep..."

Nate-boy yawned, whimpered as he realized he was losing the battle, and then hiccuped once, softly. His head began to loll gently to the side on his pillow. His eyes fluttered closed and then stayed closed.

Nathan grinned. Finally, the kid ran outta steam. Finally!

He mercilessly applied the coup de grace:

"Oh, your eyes are heavy, 'cause it's night..."

And then he realized that he didn't know how the song ended.

Nathan began to panic as his son's eyelids twitched and his little body shifted under the covers. Any second now, the kid would be back up and clambering out of bed again....

The muse of metal, if such a being existed, took pity on Nathan Explosion and gifted him with a burst of late-night inspiration. Very softly, he sang,

"Goodnight, my little boy; sleep tight."

Yeah, Charles? Uhm, you know about computers and stuff, right? Like, if I asked you to track someone down who wrote a story about me singing a lullaby to a baby you could? And like, I could make them drink acid and scrub off their skin with barbed wire and stuff, right?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is probably the gayest thing I have ever read. I feel gayer after reading this.

Seriously, man. This is probably the least metal thing ever written. I feel like I have to ride around on an evil dragon slaying old people and children with a mace just to make myself metal again after reading this. I should probably kick your ass.

So it can'ts get any less metals than this, right, Skwisgaar? It can't gets any worse?

No, Toki. I'm pretty sures that this is the worst it can gets.

Quote :
Finally, Nathan whispered, in a rather miserable tone, "Now I can't go to sleep. I keep imaginin' he'll be back. Right back here." He blinked up at Angelique in a beseeching fashion.

She sighed, rolled onto her back and stared up at the dark ceiling. Then she looked at him. "You know something? You're right. I feel the same way."

A pause. They exchanged worried looks. "What do we do?"

"A duet." She kissed his brow, took one of his hands and placed it on her round stomach. "This one goes out to you, me, and your daughter... because now she's starting to kick just a little. Count of four; one, two, three, four."

They stared into each other's eyes and both began to sing in harmony; very softly, very slowly, very soothingly,

"Are you getting sleepy?
Tranquilized by the tune?"
"Little trolls must go to sleep
And dream of kittens, please...."

They yawned through the next verses as their eyelids began to feel mysteriously heavy.

And then, finally, everyone fell asleep.

-THE END-
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok   And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok   And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:39 pm

Oh my God, Mafi. It was worth it to make this topic and find all those images and dick around with all that code just to receive your post.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok   And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:34 pm

Narwhal, I appreciate you on levels you cannot possibly understand. And as a new Metalocalypse comes on behind me, I smile contentedly.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok   And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:37 pm

Narwhal, that was AWESOME. :D
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok   And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 pm

I honestly can't express how awesome you are, or how awesome that post was, Whally. You are a shining light of lulz in a sea of fail. Ben Roethlisberger dreams of being as awesome as you.

I have to ask, though, how does Mally play into this?

Also, if any of the rest of you read the entire thing the the band members' voices, you have to post in this thread. Razz
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok   And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:03 am

Malganis wrote the story, Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok   And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:28 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
I have to ask, though, how does Mally play into this?

Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok   And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:53 pm

Quote :
Oh, I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of all that blood guzzling out of your giant vagina. That's how you know the baby is a girl. Your vagina can sense when other vaginas are near. You know, 'cause that's what girls have. Vaginas.
ahahahahahahahaha oh god it's much better when you hear the snark in their voices.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok   And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:30 pm

Oh man, I wasn't reading closely enough and assumed 'til the end that it was MPreg. Try reading it like that, it makes it even better.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok   And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Delcat wrote:
Oh man, I wasn't reading closely enough and assumed 'til the end that it was MPreg. Try reading it like that, it makes it even better.
Dethklok can only reproduce man-on-man. Having women in your bloodline is just not metal. Their truly metal ancestry went sort of like this:
Spoiler:
Spoilered for NWS.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok   And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:15 am

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
Dethklok can only reproduce man-on-man.
That would be what the constant threads on /y/ suggest, yeah D:
Reepicheep-chan wrote:

Spoiler:
oh my God Reep what. sauce nao.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok   And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:54 am

Delcat wrote:
Reepicheep-chan wrote:
Dethklok can only reproduce man-on-man.
That would be what the constant threads on /y/ suggest, yeah D:
Reepicheep-chan wrote:

Spoiler:
oh my God Reep what. sauce nao.

Warning: Hella dirty but funny.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok   And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:22 am

Yeah, what Mafi said. I knew the instant I saw that particular comic it needed to be posted to WGW on some pretext or another >.<
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok   And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:58 pm

...why is it always the webcomics I'd happily spend all day catching up on that end up having tiny archives?

That was awesome, guys, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok   And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok Empty

Back to top Go down

And Dream of Kittens, Please by Malganis, Guest-Snark by Dethklok
Page 1 of 1