Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION

Go down 
+8
Fairlight
Maximilia
Fitchsticks
ZoZo
Dr. Professor Science
rae
theweirdkind
Root Admin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION Empty
PostSubject: The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION   The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:32 pm

Sometimes I deliberately search for really stupid writing or trolls just because they make me laugh. Sometimes, I don't want to sift through something that's well-written yet brain-breakingly bad (Data Goes Ballistic, anyone? I'll bring it if you don't know about Earl Grey semen.)

So today, as a warm-up to celebrate the end of midterms, I bring to you: THE WHAT IFS IN LIFE. Sure, it's a 90% chance it's a troll, but my god I have to start somewhere. And uh I'm drunk but not drunk enough to misspell things.

... in Doodlevision!

Quote :
Hey, I’m Patrice Stewart (aka Patty). Me, my brother Max Stewart, Luke Walker, and Marissa Elle (aka Mari) have been hiding/trespassing on a Kligon planet for the last 2 years. Although we are only seven, we, as the ambassador Sarek puts it, have “mysterious qualities”. I call it finding out highly classified information then getting caught.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
From left to right: Patrick Stewart as the seven-year old Patrice Stewart, Mad Max as Max Stewart, and Luke Skywalker as Luke Walker.

Quote :
“C’mon Patty!” yells Luke from in front of me “They’re tailing us!”. “I’m trying!” I yell back.

Quote :
“I’m trying!” I yell back. We're being chased by a clan of klingons at the moment.
"MARI!!!" Yells Max. Mari's leg has been shot by a phaser beam.
"OWW!!" She cries. We all run to her. As we're huddled over her I since axes coming at all of us. All o the sudden we've been beamed anoard a strange ship.

"Hello, I'm Mari! And I've come from the middle of nowhere! And I have a cute anime face!"

Lololol Klingons don't use phasers, and even so phasers don't shoot! Phasers either stun or kill, gorram it. Who the hell doesn't know about what phasers do? Seriously everyone knows the stun or kill joke.

Quote :
"I am James T. Kirk captain of the star ship Enterprise." says the strange man.
"Hello captain. I am Patrice." I say "We thank you very much for saving us."
"Saving you? What from? We were taking you off the planet you were trespassing on for interegation!" says Kirk. At the word interegation Mari whimpers. A man who I presume to be a doctor walks in.
Quote :
"HOLY SHIT!! Jim! Look at that young girls leg!" he yells walking over to Mari as he does. Mari tries to head towards Luke for cover who comes to her instead.
"Don't touch her." He growls as he puts his arms around her.
DONT TOUCH HER
Quote :
A/N: CLIFFY!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION 724940
Quote :
"Hold on there lil' fella! I mean no harm i just want help your friend!" chuckled the doctor.
"The slime ball doctors back on Vucan said the same thing about Mari's back..." I said darkly joining Luke.
Well, Vulcan could have done something, but on Vucan (pronounced Voo-Can), the doctors are made out of slime balls)
Quote :

"SILENCE!" I yelled; everyone shut up immeaditly, "better, now onto buisness; Captain Kirk, we'll willingly tell you anything you need to know, and Doctor who ever you are, we have our reasons for... mistrusting those who work your proffesion. Now that that's in order we can have some peace in this room!". After my coneption fit Kirk was chuckling.
Quote :
"It's okay I'm laughing because already such a small girl shows such leadership and maternal instinct!" chuckled the captain. Matt then came to my side and growls like a prehistoric Vulcan.
"Matt! Stop! You are NOT a Vulcan neanderthall!" I, once again, chastise him.
"Sorry sis," said Matt "Just people like him make my skin crawl!"
So uh, want me to continue with these doodly things? You're more than welcome to continue. This is just... woah. :drinky:

Last edited by Nihilist on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION   The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Oh God, this fic is so horrible. I laughed through most of it. I like the drawing you made for it. It made my day! :roflmao:
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION   The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:06 pm

Please do continue! XD This is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION   The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:52 pm

You must continue for the sake of us all.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION   The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:28 am

Nihilist, I... I think I love you The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION 355243
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION   The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:29 am

I am weighing up the merits of 'DAMMIT JIM!' vs. 'HOLY SHIT JIM!' I think it could work.
Continue, pls. I *heart* Do The Wave with all my... heart.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION   The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:25 am

I like the doodles. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION   The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Great idea, please keep going.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION   The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:06 pm

You must continue, or I will be forced to do this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] until you do.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION   The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:49 pm

Doodlevision rocks my socks. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Seriously, the slime ball doctors and neanderthal Vulcans made me literally laugh out loud; my kitty fled the room.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION   The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:28 pm

Haha, Nih, I LOVE your Young!Kirk. The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION 611762
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION   The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:44 pm

oh God Nii-san I love you.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION   The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:15 pm

Okay- here goes- this thing runs dry though, so I'm going to stop when it does. It actually manages to calm down and not be so goddamn ridiculous. After this bit it gets Chris91. So here, have the finisher:

Quote :
"People like me? So, what characteristics do people like me have?" Asked the captain.
"Well first of all: You guys think you can "help" us, but yo just end up turning your backs on us at the first chance you get! Oh! And you think you know everything but are too judgemental to see when someone is truly hurting..." Max started but Mari then interupts him by yelling
"STOOOOOOPPPP!" Everyone is silent. "Better" she says quaintly. Mari then passes out.

Quote :
"Hold on there lil' fella! I mean no harm i just want help your friend!" chuckled the doctor.

Quote :
"SILENCE!" I yelled; everyone shut up immeaditly, "better, now onto buisness; Captain Kirk, we'll willingly tell you anything you need to know, and Doctor who ever you are, we have our reasons for... mistrusting those who work your proffesion. Now that that's in order we can have some peace in this room!". After my coneption fit Kirk was chuckling.
"What are you laughing at human!" spat Matt, my brother.

And then this thing starts to reign itself in and be simply mediocre, a real sight to behold. It was as if I was in a dreamlike trance. I saw light at the end of the tunnel, and a figure clothed in white that glowed. The figure turned its head, and I saw quamp. He smiled and told me in the most Milton-esque voice about tribbing (tribbling?), and then I woke up out of sheer boredom.

Anyway, back on topic:
Quote :

"Logical Max?" said Luke "You're starting to sound like Pat! Or worse. Your father!"
"I am nothing like my father!" said Max angrily,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION   The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION Empty

Back to top Go down

The What-Ifs in Life- IN DOODLEVISION
Page 1 of 1