Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragonback badfic - Draycos sexually assaults Jack (offscreen)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Korora

Korora

Dragonback badfic - Draycos sexually assaults Jack (offscreen) Empty
PostSubject: Dragonback badfic - Draycos sexually assaults Jack (offscreen)   Dragonback badfic - Draycos sexually assaults Jack (offscreen) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Quote :
“Oh, no, Jack,” Draycos said, raising his head and looking at jack with both eyes now.
Apparently, Jack doesn't marit a capital letter anymore.
Quote :
“I’m not early, you’re just late.” There was a slightly worrisome tone to his voice. Jack didn’t know what it was. It didn’t sound like the warrior ethic of the K’da. Far from it. It was a familiar tone, but it wasn’t.

“Are you alright, Draycos?” He asked, walking towards the dragon.

“Oh, perfectly fine, Jack,” Draycos sighed, stretching on the bed. He jumped onto the floor and padded the rest of the way to Jack. Though Draycos only came up around Jack’s chest and the boy could look down at him, there was still something threatening about him. “Why, though? Just out of curiosity.”
“You sound strange,” Jack said. “Well, not strange, exactly, just different. Strange for you, though.”
"You see, I'm an author-wraith."
Quote :
The human didn’t like the way his companion was looking at him. The way his tail was moving, the way his eyes were staring…it was almost as if he were looking at prey.
Aren't they supposed to be comrades, frunge it?
Quote :
“Isn’t it obvious, Jack?” Draycos purred. “I want to save my people, I really do, but … I’m tired. And lonely. You’re the best companion that a K’da could ask for, but there are some things that a partner cannot provide. Sometimes I find myself needing someone who is more than a partner…”
…but a caller and fiddler for the dance.
Quote :
“Draycos…” Jack warned, trying not to show how freaked out he was. He knew he wasn’t doing a very good job, but it didn’t stop him from trying.

“You see, Jack, I’m a warrior and I try to give it my all, but, lately…I’ve been finding myself needing,” he was silent for a moment, as if searching for the words. “I’ve found myself needing…a morale booster…” And he flicked off the light, bathing Jack in total darkness.
We're spared the sex scene, thank goodness.

If Draycos had actually done this in canon… *splutters*
Quote :
Never the less, they had crossed those boundaries not four hours ago. In doing so they had found something special. Something very special. Something so very special, that I dare not repeat it. Let’s just say that they had found something special, and that Jack would carry the physical and emotional scars for the rest of his remaining years.
This Suethor, and the accomplice friend who helped, have serious issues.

Eudyptula albosignata
Back to top Go down

Dragonback badfic - Draycos sexually assaults Jack (offscreen)
Page 1 of 1