Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deliverance Ministries

Go down 
+15
Melissa
DeeDee
Sheba
grmblfjx
Delcat
gaijinguy
Rabid Badger
Maximilia
KJM
Malganis
Sorsa A. Jänis
Chaltab
Lexin
Seule
Cactus Wren
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Melissa

Deliverance Ministries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deliverance Ministries   Deliverance Ministries - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:44 am

Exodia's Right Leg wrote:
Melissa wrote:
I wonder how this person would feel about Mr. Rogers. He was an ordained minister who regularly played with puppets, lived to a ripe old age and would forever be remembered as a beloved children's entertainer and creator of probably the most wholesome thing to ever be shown on TV.
Every time you strange people talk about Mr. Rogers, it makes me sad because I'm not American and never saw him on TV.

Well, at least I got nearly-uncensored Saint Seiya. Yay violence!

Fortunately, this is why we have YouTube. Enjoy, Exodia, and remember, you are special. BTW, which country are you in?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yesterday, I was at Wal-mart and I saw something that would've given the maker of that web site nightmares. You know Fur Real Friends? Those little toy animals that move and make sounds when you touch them in a certain way. They made a new one called Zambi the Elephant. Fifty percent of all Zambi sales goes to help children in Africa. The little designs on Zambi's ears were created by African children. (Comes with a bracelet with the same designs.) One of the designs is a spiral. Eek! A moving stuffed toy with a spiral design created by African heathens! It's the devil!
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance Ministries   Deliverance Ministries - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:28 pm

Quote :
All dolls and stuffed toys contain or attract demons. Burn them, and all "idols" in the shape of owls, frogs, unicorns, dolphins, dragons, horseshoes, shamrocks, sundials, or flamingos.

Oh, but I notice that lawn gnomes are still cool. Awesome!

My own family has had moments of religious idiocy sometimes. One particular cousin (on my mother's side) once told me her family had a long line of 'sitting demons' on her father's side. I think that was her way of saying they were a bunch of drunkards. She also implied the demons were the reason why her little sister has an awful taste in men.

There's more. Said younger cousin has a son. Older cousin sometimes babysits him. He's something of a brat, but older cousin takes that mean that he occasionally gets possessed by demons, so she reads him the Bible and he calms down. Clearly, everything is more awesome with demons.

(Or maybe, juuuust maybe, the kid is a brat because his mother is a fuck-up and his aunt has had a few brushes with fundie craziness. Dunno, just throwing it out there...)
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance Ministries   Deliverance Ministries - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:08 am

Ceres wrote:
Quote :
All dolls and stuffed toys contain or attract demons. Burn them, and all "idols" in the shape of owls, frogs, unicorns, dolphins, dragons, horseshoes, shamrocks, sundials, or flamingos.

Oh, but I notice that lawn gnomes are still cool. Awesome!

WE ARE LAWN GNOMES!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance Ministries   Deliverance Ministries - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:51 pm

I have a sister who was once like this. Every time I'd walk into a 'bad' store she'd tell me that she felt something evil staring at us. My mom also thinks that any books or movies about anything even slightly occult will reel demons into the house.

People are just crazy sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance Ministries   Deliverance Ministries - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:37 am

"Bad" store? Did she accompany you to the local bondage boutiques, or are we talking about...like, Spencer's?

Because it's usually true about Spencer's, just not the way she thinks it is.
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance Ministries   Deliverance Ministries - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Melissa wrote:

BTW, which country are you in?
Brazil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deliverance Ministries   Deliverance Ministries - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deliverance Ministries
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2