Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death

Go down 
+21
007bistromath
Psy-4
Aggie
Reepicheep-chan
Alhazred
Lapin
unskilled78
Rageful Jewel
Mafiosa
DeeDee
AngryRobotsInc
Chris91
Raine
Dick Powers
KGarrett
Chaltab
KelinciHutan
Avari
Sorsa A. Jänis
Penguin
King Bee
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Bee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
King Bee

17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death Empty
PostSubject: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Quote :
A GYMSLIP murderess aged just 17 was being held last night for knifing THIRTY men to death.

The schoolgirl stunned cops by owning up to a serial killing spree that started when she was a 15-year-old.

She told detectives she wanted to confess before she turned 18 and could be tried as an adult.

The girl - too young even to be named - said she began targeting men in her home city of Sao Paulo, Brazil "for money, revenge and to bring justice".

She even SMILED as she reeled off her list of victims - which is feared to make her the world's most prolific teenage serial killer. She calmly bragged to police: "I don't have enough courage to hold a gun - but I can hold a knife.

"I am confessing because I promised I would do so before becoming 18 - to avoid upsetting my family."
Butchering

The schoolgirl told how she always used the same knife - butchering one man for throwing a glass of brandy in her face in a bar row.

But police were last night still unclear about what drove her to keep on killing.

Sources said one theory is she was hired by gangland bosses as an assassin because she was so innocent-looking. The teenager's sensational confession came after she was arrested over a Sao Paulo street fight.

It shocked a country still reeling from the arrest of a TV crime show host for allegedly arranging killings to boost ratings.

Damn... just damn. Brazil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:25 pm

The more I here about Brazil, the more it sounds like Black Lagoon's version of Thailand.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:29 pm

Woah!
Just why?
Why would a 17 year old kill people with a smile on her face? :suspect:
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:30 pm

Might as well enjoy your work.
Back to top Go down
Avari

Avari

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:36 pm

I would take her declarations with a grain of salt. Claiming to have done something and actually having done it are two different things.

A teenage girl fatally stabbing 30 grown men? That's a pretty physical way to kill a lot of people - especially as she doesn't look particularly athletic in that video. Possible, but maybe also she's one of those nutcases who wants to be a famous criminal.

Penguin wrote:
Might as well enjoy your work.
And they say young people lack dedication these days!
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:48 pm

Wow. That's cold on so many levels.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:49 pm

Good grief, it's like a Brazilian Go Go Yubari.

Assuming she actually did it, who bets she's going to become some sort of mini-celebrity among internet wannabe-anarchists?
Back to top Go down
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:59 pm

I have to agree with Avari here. It's one thing to claim something, but we can't know for sure until the matter's been investigated more. Stabbing thirty men to death takes a good deal of physical strength, and I don't think a fifteen year old girl could've gone through a two-year killing spree and only get caught now. We'll know the truth when it comes out, though this is pretty fucked up either way.
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:01 pm

Um, yeah I would believe this story if you hadn't link the Sun as a source.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:10 pm

To be able to kill 30 guys with a build like that, she must have been able to surprise them pretty well. o_o
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:14 pm

Whether she actually committed all those murders or not, she sounds like a complete wacko.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:16 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Whether she actually committed all those murders or not, she sounds like a complete wacko.
Oh really. Rolling Eyes Couldn't figure that out myself.
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
AngryRobotsInc
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
AngryRobotsInc

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:12 pm

I don't know what sort of knives you people have been playing around with, but a long, thin blade, it's crazy easy to get a killing blow, no matter your size, if you catch the person off guard (switch blades are good for that). Long and thin, easy to slip through the ribs. You can gut someone pretty easy with a sharp blade as well, or go for the neck. Aside from how much force she can put behind the blade, which isn't really that big a factor given the right leverage, her size/build has nothing to do with whether or not she could kill anyone.
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DeeDee

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:23 pm

I could believe it if these guys were caught off-guard. Her small size and the fact that she's a seventeen year old girl could actually work to her advantage, since no one would see her as a physical threat.

And yeah, knives don't necessarily take a lot of brute force to use.

That said, it is The Sun, so it pays to be slightly skeptical, too.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:28 pm

Totally legit you guise!
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:42 pm

AngryRobotsInc wrote:
I don't know what sort of knives you people have been playing around with...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:57 pm

Raine wrote:
AngryRobotsInc wrote:
I don't know what sort of knives you people have been playing around with...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I see you've played knifey-spoony before...
Back to top Go down
Rageful Jewel

Rageful Jewel

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:24 pm

When I first read the title of the thread, I thought the girl had killed 30 men in a single fight, not over the course of 2 years. Still horrific though.

Hey Mafiosa, what is that creature that the car drives pass in your animated signature? I tried finding it on the site that written on the animated .gif, but I had no luck.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:34 pm

Rageful Jewel wrote:

Hey Mafiosa, what is that creature that the car drives pass in your animated signature? I tried finding it on the site that written on the animated .gif, but I had no luck.

It's from a a bad bad movie. This is the only good part. @8:15.
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:48 am

Ah Kirk, my old friend...do you know the old Klingon proverb that tells us a running man may cut a thousand throats in a single night?
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:44 pm

(Listens to all the "Knives are hard to kill with!")

Yeah. No. Its really easy to kill someone with a knife. We have soft squishy bodies that are easily pierced, and we are full of necessary organs and arteries that don't do well with great gaping holes. And it doesn't take a lot of strength to stick it in either. You just go for the gut and push up. If you can get just under the ribcage, even better, because when you push up you either hit the heart or major arteries.
Back to top Go down
Alhazred
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Alhazred

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:53 pm

In point of fact, it's actually easier to slit someone's throat when you do it with common sense instead of with the retarded Hollywood "ear to ear" method.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:38 pm

^ You mean jabbing it into the side of the throat and then pulling it out the front?
Back to top Go down
Alhazred
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Alhazred

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 am

Yep.

On another note, as a practical demonstration of how easy it is to kill someone with a knife, grab a friend for a fun, educational activity. This activity will also serve to teach you just how batshit retarded the "accept the fact that you will get cut" mentality is. Give your friend one of those big, fat, toxic "inhale this and your brain will liquefy" permanent markers with the cap off. This marker will be our knife.

Now have your friend attack you with his 'knife.' Instruct him to do whatever it takes to "stab" you somewhere in the midsection, like he would if it was a real knife and he was trying to kill you.

Stop him from doing it.

After he tries a few times, look at your arms. Se those five or six long-ass lines of black marker? To say nothing of the mark on your shirt if he actually succeeded? If the marker had been a real knife, you'd be bleeding out of every single one of those marks. To make matters worse, because you're in a fight-or-flight situation, your heart is beating like there's no tomorrow. Which means you'll be gushing blood from those cuts even faster than you would be normally. The effects of blood loss would hit in a few seconds, and you'd probably pass out in under a minute.

So, yeah, accept the fact that you are going to get cut. Also accept the fact that a knife cut is serious goddamn business. If you have to defend yourself against a knife attacker, get your ass in his face and break it when he's making the first swing, don't dance around like pussies who think fighting means "hop around in a faux boxing stance while a circle gathers around to watch and cheer as you fight honorably and never hit below the belt. :nuts: " Knife fights generally end just as fast as regular fights, about five seconds, ten at the most, but the stakes are a lot higher for you if you're not the one to make it end.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:19 am

Alhazred wrote:
Now have your friend attack you with his 'knife.' Instruct him to do whatever it takes to "stab" you somewhere in the midsection, like he would if it was a real knife and he was trying to kill you.

Stop him from doing it.

Thanks a lot; now I have a dead body with a marker crammed down the throat to explain to the cops. 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death 57923
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death   17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death Empty

Back to top Go down

17 year old girl knifes 30 men to death
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next