Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural

Go down 
+20
VileCorp
Renew_light
Maximilia
Narwhal
crazzycat
Somath Cegem
Penguin
Sheba
Verandering
Mikey Go WOOGA
Waffles
ZoZo
Bad Luck Charm
DarthDarthington
Chris91
Malganis
Trioculus
Raine
Salamas
karmyn31
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:22 am

Reports are that Paris Hilton will guest star on Supernatural. She will be playing a demon, which shouldn't be too much of a stretch. Lets hope the Winchesters kill her in a painful and imaginitive way.
Fan reactions seem to be 'OMGWTF was Kripke thinking?' and 'let's trust Kripke to pull this off'. Personally, I'm scared.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:59 am

I'm scared too. But hey, it's only a one episode thing, so I'm hoping for a painful death to her character.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:35 am

I'm probably guessing we'll get more of a House of Wax version of Hilton than Repo! The Genetic Opera version...
Back to top Go down
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:56 am

There's only one way any good can come of this: Paris gets to romance one of the Winchesters, so then all of the squeeing Wincest fan girls will instantly hate her. It would be fanbrat rage turned to good purposes, for once.
Back to top Go down
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:42 pm

If she ends up with Sam, she's doomed. Sarah was probably the only one of Sam's girlfriends to survive and that's probably because they never actually had sex. Not that we know of. But Sam girls have a short life span.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Raine wrote:
I'm probably guessing we'll get more of a House of Wax version of Hilton than Repo! The Genetic Opera version...

I actually was impressed with how Hilton did not suck in Repo!.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:20 pm

She must have had only one line, then. Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural 611762
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:29 pm

Chris91 wrote:
She must have had only one line, then. Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural 611762

No - she's a fairly large role, but Paris is pretty much playing an over-the-top caricature of herself (a rich, spoiled, literal crackwhore with one of the most extreme cases of body dysmorphia in film), and shows she has a sense of humor. She's still a weird choice for the film, though - she plays bickering sibling opposite two cult-icons (Bill Mosely and Nivek Ogre), and it feels really surreal.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:36 pm

DarthDarthington wrote:
Chris91 wrote:

No - she's a fairly large role, but Paris is pretty much playing an over-the-top caricature of herself (a rich, spoiled, literal crackwhore with one of the most extreme cases of body dysmorphia in film), and shows she has a sense of humor. She's still a weird choice for the film, though - she plays bickering sibling opposite two cult-icons (Bill Mosely and Nivek Ogre), and it feels really surreal.

I only realised it was her half-way through, since my friend gave me a copy and refused to tell me any details about what it was about. I was quite amazed by her performance, although I felt her final scene was a little weak.
Back to top Go down
Bad Luck Charm
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Bad Luck Charm

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:56 am

Aw, no. Just.....no. Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural 846489

Why her? I have a friend who's a fan of the show, and I wonder what she'd think about this.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:55 am

I'm nthing the sentiment that she was surprisingly brilliant in Repo! I still can't work out if it's because she has a sense of humour about herself or that she's really fucking dim.
Back to top Go down
Waffles
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:45 am

That male pawn is what happens when a poor female allows her natural superiority to be tainted by the patriarchy.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:00 pm

Waffy wrote:
That male pawn is what happens when a poor female allows her natural superiority to be tainted by the patriarchy.

If by patriarchy you mean way too much make-up, alcohol, sex, and probably more than one blow to the head, then yes.
Back to top Go down
Bad Luck Charm
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Bad Luck Charm

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:34 am

karmyn31 wrote:
Reports are that Paris Hilton will guest star on Supernatural. She will be playing a demon, which shouldn't be too much of a stretch.

Maybe they'll cast her as a succubus. She certainly seems to be one in real life.
Back to top Go down
Waffles
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:39 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Waffy wrote:

If by patriarchy you mean way too much make-up, alcohol, sex, and probably more than one blow to the head, then yes.

You disgusting man-filth, treating womyn as objects to be desired by your disgusting man-cock! Shame on you, may you be flagellated by a pack of lesbians at a gay pride festival- they are the only ones who have tapped the true power of womyn.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:11 am

Waffles wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Waffy wrote:

You disgusting man-filth, treating womyn as objects to be desired by your disgusting man-cock! Shame on you, may you be flagellated by a pack of lesbians at a gay pride festival- they are the only ones who have tapped the true power of womyn.
Mikey'd love that. He's all for lesbian rights. Razz
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:32 am

Waffles wrote:

As opposed to 'womyn-cock'?
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:40 am

What exactly is a 'womyn', anyway? How do you even pronounce that?
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:52 am

Sheba wrote:
What exactly is a 'womyn', anyway? How do you even pronounce that?

Same as you would woman or women. It's a word from the nutty fringe of feminism that insists on eliminating the "man" and "men" in the word.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:21 am

Waffles wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Waffy wrote:

That happened to me once, apparently my humming the Spider-man theme offended them and I had to be punished.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:31 pm

As Very beat to the Man-Cock bit, I can only ask what the HELL flagellated means.

WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MEAN?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:47 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
As Very beat to the Man-Cock bit, I can only ask what the HELL flagellated means.

WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MEAN?!?!

Beaten. Lashed. Whipped.
Back to top Go down
crazzycat

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:10 am

I saw this part it was pretty funny actually, they killed her in the end)))
Back to top Go down
http://www.glittergraphicsnow.com
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:18 am

My friend and I paid $9 apiece to see her die in House of Wax. Lemme know if she bites the dust on Supernatural so I can youtube it.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:57 am

Narwhal wrote:
My friend and I paid $9 apiece to see her die in House of Wax. Lemme know if she bites the dust on Supernatural so I can youtube it.

Oh she does and it's glorious. I do like how they incorporated her into the episode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural   Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural Empty

Back to top Go down

Paris Hilton to guest star on Supernatural
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next